Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

WHY JAMAICAN HATE BLACK AMERICAN/WHY AMERICAN HATE JAMAICAN Options
Tangie
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:37:12 AM

Groups: Member

Being that I am a descendant of both nationalities, I do not know what to say. Actually, I was totally unaware of this issue, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. However, I think it is quite a shame that we as colored people cant get along. I have heard in the past the Africans do not like African-Americans because we "have it too good over here." And I have heard that Jamaican women do not like American women because American women come over there to steal their men. But I have never heard of this other nonsense. It's time to we repair our relationships as colored people and stick together.
Tangie
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:28:58 AM

Gangsta Princess wrote:
I as a american woman have experienced a difference in tha way im treated by jamaican woman. Tha men ar fine but tha women always have a problem for sum reason an I feel this way dont hate me cause yur men wants me. Juss kiddin but I dont have a problem wit those that dont have a problem wit me but as a child that has fam on both sides of tha fence i hear an see it all. I have been told by mah jam fam that jam women ar very competitive an very jealous due to tha fact that jam men love american women.And have been told american keep dirty homes an dont bathe daily.I cant speak for all but i do kno nasty doesnt have a nationality. I for one love all if yu ar nice to me im tha same way. I can also say mah american fam feels that jams ar cumin takin all tha jobs an I feel like dis go get them dont sit round an den chat bout it if yu aint makin a effort to go get that an sumone else is. I do kno wen people come from different countries they instantly go after things an american may sit around an have at there fingertips an they don do anything about it. So to all tha jam an american that have a problem wit one anotha look at yur arm an realize wen whitey's look down on us they only see color not nationality so stop being ignorant an cum together as one. Barack was elected by american blacks, jamaican blacks, african blacks, an tha list goes on an on so witout one anudda we couldnt done it.

Well put. See what we can accomplish (electing Barack) when we come together as Black folk. We could achieve so much more if we would stop hatin on each other.
Tangie
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:43:19 AM

*Miss Precious* wrote:
I would say from MY EXPERIENCE of being a JAMAICAN, who HAS LIVED in AMERICA, and has relatives that are mixed with JAMAICAN/ENGLISH and ETC family blood types, that I have experienced PREJUDICE on both ends as well. The SAME family that were the first to go to America, and has since then FILED for others to go to the same bad place that THEY LIVE IN, UP TO THE TIME CURRENTLY, chat about AMERICANS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, BUT CHOOSE TO LIVE THERE STILL. On the opposite end now, My FEW American mixed relatives TALK ABOUT MY JAMAICAN BORN FAMILY ALL DAY EVERYDAY saying if THEY DONT LIKE IT, THEN GO HOME. The (JAMAICAN BORN) Family's excuse for staying now is that OBAMA is in office! In the South (U.S.), the American women (that I have observed), LOVE Jamaicans period, and our culture, but the Jamaicans (women especially) that I have observed, DONT like the Americans (women especially) cause down South alot of the men leave their significant others in Jamaica and OVERSTAY on their VISAS, which was for the WORK PROGRAM, or Visitor's, and end up marrying a U.S. Citizen to get straight, as their woman back home wouldnt have been able to do it for them anyway, and with that union creates the territory that the man will have to sleep, live, wed with the American and make babies sometimes, as alot of these FORGED unions require an acting role, if it is not a BUSINESS MARRIAGE, which is hardly done anymore, especially since in a LEGIT BUSINESS MARRIAGE money is exchanged and the two respective parties DONT live together, and ideally nowadays the U.S. Government has been monitoring (atleast people I know) on a more regular basis to ensure that the "SO CALLED MARRIAGE" is not of "CONVENIENCE". This can cause strife for the BONEFIDE woman back in Jamaica cause the U.S. woman can have the man a certain way and hold GREEN CARD arguements over his head, and then the U.S. woman usually gets the money before the Jamaica woman gets it cause the U.S. woman gets territorial since she HELPED this man get his WORK PERMIT anyway. So the lady back home may be STRESSED, ON HOLD,may be carrying "COCKY FEELINGS", and probably has babies with this man who need care, and she is waiting in line on a man that she has to wait to marry, AFTER he DIVORCES the "YANKEE" woman. In other scenarios I have seen the Jamaican women hate U.S. women because they may feel that alot of the U.S. women are literally flying to JA, and taking these men. Alot of women are very red eye that way, OFF TOP because the WOMEN are from FOREIGN. ALOT of YARD men BOAST about FOREIGN women, so that PISSES off SOME Jamaican women who MAY NEVER get to come to U.S. Prime example, my brother's girlfriend flew in to Jamaica from America. There was a girl down there trying to hollar at him before his girl got there, (he lives there), and he told the other girl, "My gyal a fly een from Foreign...." That SHUTDOWN the other girl instantly and made her feel a way because sometimes over there, some folks make it seem like its such a big deal to live in America, like the U.S. is PARIS, lol, (no offense) when actually some of them over there live better than people in the U.S. Personally, me being the JAMAICAN that I am, who travels to and from Jamaica on a regular, and some of my family members have observed that the Jamaican women more time, especially at the airports (that WE have encountered), are NOT that friendly, and always SCREWFACE!..The men have ALWAYS been accomodating. Now, there are some American women that I have observed that are INTIMIDATED by the Jamaican women that GAVE the American women the Jamaican LEFTOVERS men that they have NOW with them anyway, that they (THE JAMAICAN WOMEN) are NO LONGER studying, cause alot of Jamaican women come to America and pick up the "FOREIGN STYLE", and hook up with the AMERICAN MEN, and some of the Jamaican men cant bother with that, or the JAMAICAN men can adopt "FOREIGN STYLE" too and SWITCH , and can no longer manage THE ORIGINAL YARD WOMAN, so they pick another brand of women, who they may attempt to rule over, and in the SOUTH, ALOT of WOMEN will pick up ANY JAMAICAN MAN just to say that they have a JAMAICAN man cause they feel they have something to prove, and they accuse the JAMAICAN women sometimes of being too STOOSH, but in reality, its just that A BORN JAMAICAN woman may be USED to JAMAICAN men, her own kind. See, I have seen some American women in the South tote a real low self esteem, and so they buy these JAMAICAN men BRAND clothing, etc, to try to buy their love, and the men ARE still killing the b's with BUN, (especially once they are able to travel to Jamaica again) and the "LOOK GOOD JAMAICAN GIRLS" (that I know) are trying to get their OWN piece of the pie, and are NOT spending their money on a JAMAICAN man, cause they are looking for someone to mind them, and they know ALOT of men in foreign will do it as some of them are crazy over Jamaican women. In the South, (in the country especially), the HEAVY SET women (NO OFFENSE) are prevalent, and BUY the JAMAICAN men, and they are at every club scene, and they dance the dances, and jeer the portois (potwah) dialect, like they try so hard (some of them, so no offense)! The "HOTTIE- HOTTIE" or "BASMENT GYAL"......Dem nuh ave nuh response fe nuh bruk man more time, a lie? Dem a luk smaddy fe sponsor dem tuh! Let's face reality, it's a sad story but someone has to tell it; and if we as a people can have prejudice within our own nationality, then of course there is always prejudice on the outside. That does not say that it makes it right!

I can almost swear u are talkin about an American girl who is with my JA ex. She buys him clothes, has let his grandfather come stay with them, got him a car, and the list goes on. She works full-time and does overtime, while he works part-time. Even with all that she does for him, he cheats on her all di time. She is also heavy set with a lot of self esteem issues. I observed that last year and tried to give her advice about him and how she should not put up with his mess. Miss Precious, I swear me and you are related. We think the same on a lot of issues.
Positive.Vybz
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:34:35 AM

DENZILL wrote:
Dear Pastor,

I am a 'black American' who is happily married to a beautiful-spirited Jamaican man who is living in Jamaica.

My issue is not my relationship - all is well in that area. I visit him every month and my union with my husband is worth it. We talk several times a day, every day, and I truly know he loves me and I love him.

My issue is that, each time I am home with him in Jamaica, I find myself having to defend 'black Americans'. Jamaicans have a bad opinion of my nationality, when we are all the same. I am sick of hearing that I am "so nice, not like other black Americans". My entire family came to Jamaica for my wedding and I continuously heard, "my family is so nice. They are not like other black Americans".

Ignorance

I understand that some people visit Jamaica and display an ignorance that should not be overlooked, but is it so bad that my Jamaican brothers and sisters have developed some form of "self-hate" and that they do not understand that ignorance is not guided by colour?

We are all black, and we should concentrate on treating each other better. I recently noticed how friendly people here are to "white people", but outwardly rude, at times, to people who are from the States and look just like them.

Honestly, if you ask anyone who has travelled to the States, "white people" are extra nice to "black Jamaicans" and vice versa. Do they act the way I see people here behave? the answer is "no". Most white people are indifferent and not friendly, almost rude here in the USA.

Oh well, Pastor, I guess I didn't have a question. I guess I just wanted to share. Stay blessed.

Mrs. C., Westmoreland, Jamaica

Dear Mrs. C.,

I understand what you are saying. However, it is well known that some American blacks do not like black West Indians, especially Jamaicans. We ought not to fool ourselves, it is true. Many years ago in Washington, D.C., I was the guest of honour at a party and an American black woman, whose fiancé was a Jamaican, admitted to me that there was a time in her life when she did not like Caribbean people. She told me that her attitude has changed.

Forgiven black Americans

I can go on and tell you much more. But there are some things that Caribbean people have put behind them. We know that black Americans are changing and the attitudes towards Caribbean people are not as before. Caribbean people have forgiven black Americans because part of their problem was they did not understand our history and why we felt comfortable working with people of all races in North America.

When I was a young man, black Americans used to say that Caribbean people were "Uncle Toms" because they were too close to white Americans. But all that has changed. And we say, thank God.

I appreciate your letter. Be good to yourself.

Pastor

WELL FIRST OF ALL I THINK THAT WAS A VERY BROAD STATEMENT , BECAUSE IN ALL CULTURES WE DO HAVE HATE , THE QUESTION SHOULD HAVE STATED WHY SOME ... AND NOT IN GENERAL. ITS AMAZING HOW SOME PPL WILL JUST DISLIKE OTHERS WITHOUT GETTING TO KNOW THEM , AND THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM IN TODAYS SOCIETY A MAN IS A MAN AND A WOMAN IS A WOMAN NO MATER WHERE THEY ARE ITS JUST THE QUALITIES THAT WE HAVE AND OUR BELIEFS THAT DIFFERENTIATES US
ardenne
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:51:30 AM

African Americans image is promoted internationally, the views that have been surfacing over the world is not good. I am a jamaican been here in the united states for a while and come to understand the situation half way. We should not speak in General about anything, some african americans are trying, but the majority is losing for various reasons that is hard to explain. There are some truth and facts that are really true, education in the black community is declining sexual transmitted virus is at a all time high and black on black crime is outrageous, what make it even worst is the music, Hip hop is dangerous and i mean this because the promotion of violence and black women degrade and all it takes is for someone to see this that dont understand or been around blacks in america. Jamaicans are not to be speared on this issue because we do the same. The situation about black in america and jamaicans dislike are petty issues more than issues about real thing that affects our people in general i should say that we need to understanding as black people that regardless where you are from the views between race is skin dont think because you are from somewhere else the views are not the same.
Positive.Vybz
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:53:47 AM

ardenne wrote:
African Americans image is promoted internationally, the views that have been surfacing over the world is not good. I am a jamaican been here in the united states for a while and come to understand the situation half way. We should not speak in General about anything, some african americans are trying, but the majority is losing for various reasons that is hard to explain. There are some truth and facts that are really true, education in the black community is declining sexual transmitted virus is at a all time high and black on black crime is outrageous, what make it even worst is the music, Hip hop is dangerous and i mean this because the promotion of violence and black women degrade and all it takes is for someone to see this that dont understand or been around blacks in america. Jamaicans are not to be speared on this issue because we do the same. The situation about black in america and jamaicans dislike are petty issues more than issues about real thing that affects our people in general i should say that we need to understanding as black people that regardless where you are from the views between race is skin dont think because you are from somewhere else the views are not the same.

well said
Tangie
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:00:18 PM

ardenne wrote:

Amen!!! You better say dat.
Tangie
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:05:27 PM

[quote=*Miss Precious*]Tan Wrote:

I can almost swear u are talkin about an American girl who is with my JA ex. She buys him clothes, has let his grandfather come stay with them, got him a car, and the list goes on. She works full-time and does overtime, while he works part-time. Even with all that she does for him, he cheats on her all di time. She is also heavy set with a lot of self esteem issues. I observed that last year and tried to give her advice about him and how she should not put up with his mess. Miss Precious, I swear me and you are related. We think the same on a lot of issues.

Sis, like "Mister" told Celie THE COLOR PURPLE of NETTIE: "We be kin now!" Lol...For real....My family is one of the biggest generation of my family name in Clarendon (Four Paths). We will research that for the New Year, deal? Back to the Jamaica arguement sis though, for real, I believe from what I have seen, it nay be a demographic thing, cause a bare big AMERICAN gyal, no offense, I love ALL MY PEEPS INTERNATIONALLY as I am of mixed descent, but a bare big gyal a penny de South man dem. What's sad is that I can say personally if you have ever lived in the U.S., you may not even want to talk to the men that are in your state cause they are RECYCLED being that usually the Jamaicans in small towns roll in the SAME CIRCLES, so more time, alot of women, JAMAICAN or AMERICAN born, want to import FRESH MEAT that no one in the states can testify that they SAMPLED. I love the fact that some JAMAICAN men (MINE INCLUDED) is so into our culture that they would never just wanna STAY forever in the U.S. and DONT visit JAMAICA for 100 years and become REGULAR inventory to the women in the states, and they can honestly say that not many women in the states know about them. I like the man that many women HAVE NOT HAD, nor know about! That is a benefit to a man also whose woman has spent a majority of her time in the states, because usually men dont want any other men to have a story to tell about their BONE FIDE woman.

My family is the Malcolm family of Westmoreland (Darliston). Maybe some of our family members have crossed paths and produced some offspring :) Yeah, I do hear some of the same guys' names coming out of the same girls' mouths. Its such a pity how they fight over these men and put up with their crap just so that they can say "my man is from JA." I dont know what their infatuation is with having a JA man, but it seems like they just want these men for bragging rights. I'd rather have a man, any man (except a white one) that is going to treat me good. I could care less where he is from.
bigbodygal1
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:51:02 PM

YES PRECIOUS...U KNOW I HAVE TO ADD MY PIECE INNA DIS! LOL!! I AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT THE HEAVY SET WOMEN HERE IN THE SOUTH. SOME OF THEM ARE SO STUPID FOR A MAN, ESPECIALLY JA MEN. I CAN SAY THAT FROM I WAS YOUNG, CUZ I BEGAN GOING TO JA CLUBS FROM 1989, I HAD TO DEAL WITH CERTAIN ESTEEM ISSUES, BUT I NEVER MARRIED A MAN FOR PAPERS. I HAVE TRAVELED TO JA MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT. EACH TIME I COME, I GET THE STARES. TRUE, I'M BIG, WITH SHAPE...LOL! BUT IT'S MORE OF THE GUYS STOPPING ME, WANTING MY NUMBER, TELLING ME NICE THINGS AND THE WOMEN TURN UP THEIR FACE. IF I'M WALKING WITH A GUY, THEY STARE AND CHAT, FROWNING THEIR FACE. I DON'T GO TO JA AS A FASHION SHOW...I WANT TO FIT IN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE CUZ I HAVE NUFF BONIFIDE JA FRIENDS. ANYTIME I HAVE ANYTHING EXTRA, I SEND THEM SOMETHING TO HELP OUT. I THINK IT IS ALSO THAT JA WOMEN KNOW THAT IF AN AMERICAN WOMAN IS IN THEIR PARRISH, SHE HAS COME TO SEE A JA MAN CUZ I DON'T GO TO TOURIST SECTIONS. I THINK THEY SHOULD TAKE TIME AND GET TO KNOW AMERICAN WOMEN CUZ TRUST ME, I HAVE ONE GF IN JA, SHE COME LIKE MY SISTER. I WILL BUST ANY ASS FI HER AND HER KIDS! MAYBE EVEN ONE OF U SEE ME IN ASSYLUM CUZ I GO AND PARTY...SOON SEE ME IN PASSA PASSA TOO! I THINK IT'S ALL A MISCONCEPTION CUZ JA MEN TRAVEL HERE AND TELL AMERICAN WOMEN THINGS, THEN GO BACK TO JA AND TELL JA WOMEN THINGS LIKE NEWS CARRIER! ONE THING I KNOW HERE, JA MEN GOSSIP LIKE WOMEN! AND THE THING THAT AMERICAN WOMEN DON'T BATHE IN THE WINTER AND ARE NASTY, I DON'T THINK THAT A CULTURE THING CUZ I HAD ONE JA FRIEND COME VISIT ME AND THE BOY DIDN'T WANT TO BATHE, I HAD TO MAKE HIM. HE CAME FOR 2 WEEKS AND BRUNG 1 PR OF BRIEF...STINK LIKE HELL. BUT I CAN'T REFERENCE THAT TO ALL JA MEN, HE WAS JUST NASTY AS HELL CUZ BELIEVE ME, IT CAN HAVE SNOW ON THE GROUND, THIS FAT ASS IS GETTING IN THE TUB AND TEETH BRUSH! I DON'T CATER TO GOSSIP OF NATIONALITIES, I TAKE PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE. IF I DON'T LIKE U, IT'S FOR SOMETHING U HAVE DONE PERSONALLY. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NAIVE AND NEED TO GROW UP...JEALOUSY IS EVIL. I'M NOT JEALOUS OF ANYONE CUZ WITH THE SAME AMBITION, U CAN HAVE WHATEVER U NEED AND WANT, AND MORE. I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND RESPECT JA TO THE FULLEST...DON'T WATCH NO FACE! RESPECT!!
stainnlless29
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:22:51 PM

WELL... IS THE FIRST MI A HEAR BOUT DAT STILL ME NUH HAVE A PROBLEM WID NUH 1 STILL MI JUST CUT AND GUH TRUE
Tangie
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:40:34 AM

*Miss Precious* wrote:
Tangie Wrote:

My family is the Malcolm family of Westmoreland (Darliston). Maybe some of our family members have crossed paths and produced some offspring :) Yeah, I do hear some of the same guys' names coming out of the same girls' mouths. Its such a pity how they fight over these men and put up with their crap just so that they can say "my man is from JA." I dont know what their infatuation is with having a JA man, but it seems like they just want these men for bragging rights. I'd rather have a man, any man (except a white one) that is going to treat me good. I could care less where he is from

Seen sis. I will research IF GOD is WILLING, cause the vibes at this moment are "mash up".... I should be in Jamaica later today, but primarily our family originated (My maternal side) in Clarendon, Four Paths, and they hail from both Maypen and Chapleton. Crooked River (Kute) is my paternal side, my first home from infancy. Port More, (St Catherine) Westchester and Waterford were childhood homes. We have family everywhere though, such as Sandy Bay, and even St. Mary (Lucky Hill), but I currently reside in Mo-Bay.

Back to the arguement, you are right, and I appreciate your perspective sis, but I am LOST without JAMAICAN man, as they are apart of me, and I am apart of them, always and forever! Funny you should say that about the white guys cause my mom used to say when I was little that at the end of the day when they get mad, they will call you the N- word, whether you are their wife or not, so she never pursued them. What is funny is that my grandmom was Syrian and Jamaican so my mom still ended up part "KOOLIE"....The Lord has an awesome sense of humor!

Same here, my dad used to say "Dont u bring no white man home to me." He never had to worry cause I have NEVER been attracted to them at all.
bigbodygal1
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:15:47 PM

PRECIOUS, U KNOW I DEAL WITH THE TRUTH...IF IT'S SO THEN LET IT BE! I DEAL WITH LOVE, AND I'M AN UPFRONT PERSON. IF U DON'T LIKE WHAT IS SAID, EITHER DEAL WITH IT, OR GET SOME STRAIGHTENING! ISLAND VIBES IS BASICALLY INNA ME CUZ I START FRESH FROM I WAS 18, BUT IT STARTED AT A DANCING STAND POINT. I NEVER SEEK OUT AND SAY, "I WANT A JAMAICAN MAN"! FROM EARLY, I HAVE BEEN INTO DANCE GROUP AND COMPETITIONS AND AFTER I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL, THERE WAS NO MORE GROUPS. I MET MY 2 KIDS FATHER AT A BUS STOP COMING FROM WORK, HE WAS FROM ANTIGUA, AND BEGAN TAKING ME TO CLUBS. FROM THERE, HE GOT INTO TROUBLE, GOT DEPORTED AND I STAYED WITH THE JA CLUBS CUZ THE DANCING WAS COMPETITIVE. MY POINT IS, NOT ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE OUT JUST TO SEEK JAMAICANS CUZ I DIDN'T LOOK ON IT AS A DATING ADVENTURE, I WAS JUST THERE TO TRY SOMETHING NEW IN DANCING. I MET MY LAST 2 KIDS FATHER, WHICH HAPPEN TO BE FROM JA, AND WE DATED. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I NEVER LOOKED ON JA WOMEN AND FELT LIKE I DON'T LIKE THEM OR SAY THEY ARE THIS AND THAT. ANY INFO I GET ABOUT A JA WOMAN CAME FROM A JA MAN. THEY ARE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL! I DON'T THINK I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE. I HAVE HAD MY CUT AND GO THROUGH DAYS AND MY FLINGS, BUT ONE THING I CAN SAY, NO BOY, WHETHER THEY ARE AMERICAN, JAMAICAN, HAITIAN, ETC. CAN USE ME. WHEN U FIND A WOMAN WITH A GOOD HEART AND A WILLINGNESS TO SUCCEED, NO MAN WANTS TO GIVE UP ON THAT, BUT U WOULD NEVER THINK THAT SO MANY SORRY ASS JAMAICANS ARE IN AMERICA. AND IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH WOMEN SPOILING THEM, BUT I'M NOT SPOILING NONE! U DO FOR ME AND I DO FOR U...I'M NOT SEEKING FAME AND FORTUNE, HAD THAT AND LET THAT GO FOR HONOR AND RESPECT. WHY SHOULD WE AS BLACK WOMEN DEGRADE EACH OTHER FOR ANY MAN WHEN THEY TRY TO STAY AHEAD OF US? IF ANYTHING, LINK ME SO I CAN GIVE U THE INFO. AND THAT FORUM ON WHO IS BETTER...RUBBISH! WHY ARE THEY EVEN COMPARING SEX? EITHER THE VIBES ARE THERE OR THEY ARE NOT. I DON'T WANT A JA MAN BECAUSE OF SEX, TRUST ME. IN MY CUT AND GO THROUGH DAYS, I DIDN'T SEE JA MAN AS THE BEST IN BED SO I'M NOT SEEKING ONE FOR THAT. I'VE BEEN IN THIS CULTURE FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND IT'S WHAT I'M USED TO, NOT EVEN REALLY MY OWN CULTURE. JUST AS WELL AS I CAN ACCEPT ANOTHER CULTURE AND LOOK AT IT ON A EQUAL LEVEL, I WOULD WANT A NEXT JA WOMAN TO LOOK ON ME THE SAME. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.
bigbodygal1
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:30:52 PM

Gangsta Princess wrote:
Tangie ,big body gal an precious(respect mah sistas)brrrrrrrrrttttttttttt nuh seh nutten gangstas hahahaha all ah unnu put it so well this forum should be bout de strongest black woman on jam p an our views hahaha yu kno imma get slack for this one but girls unnu rock!Guess am not de only Gangsta P on ere eeh ok bless

THANKS GANGSTA...TIME TO TAKE A STAND ON CERTAIN THINGS! I HATE THE FACT THAT ALL THIS IS PRIMARILY OVER HE SAY SHE SAY AND IT MAKES JA WOMEN LOOK ON US LIKE WE ARE OUT TO TAKE THEIR MEN. IT'S THESE JA MEN NEWS CARRIERS...COME TO AMERICA, SLEEP WITH THESE WOMEN AND THEN GO BACK HOME AND SAY PURE FUCKERY WHEN THEY ARE HERE TELLING AMERICAN WOMEN THINGS ALSO. I CAN SAY SOME THINGS THEY TELL US, BUT I'M NOT INTO THAT. THE GIRL ON THE FORUM WHO IS BETTER IN BED...(NO NAME USED), LASHED OUT AT ME SAYING HOW SHE HEAR AMERICAN WOMEN ARE NASTY AND DON'T BATHE ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER, BUT HAD NEVER BEEN TO AMERICA UNTIL RECENTLY SHE COME. NOW SHE COLD AND WANT TO GO BACK HOME. I LOVE HER SAME WAY CUZ SHE NEVER KNOW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT, BUT NOW SHE KNOWS. IT'S THE SAME THING I TELL MY FRIENDS HERE...DON'T TALK ABOUT AND DATE THESE JA MEN AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO JA, U ARE A HYPOCRITE! HOW CAN U TALK THINGS THAT U DON'T KNOW? THAT ENCOURAGED ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO GO TO JA CUZ SHE SAID I WAS RIGHT. STOP LISTENING AT THESE MEN AND RESEARCH, GET AN AMERICAN CHAT FRIEND, OR VISIT AMERICA FOR YOURSELF! THEN U HAVE RIGHTS TO SAY WHAT U KNOW AND NOT WHAT U HEARD! AND TO SAY ALL AMERICANS SUCK DICK IS JUST CRAZY...I NEVER SAY NEVER, BUT U BETTER BELIEVE HE WILL HAVE A RING ON THIS FINGER! AS MUCH AS JA MEN CHAT, U THINK I WOULD BOW DOWN FOR THEM TO POINT ME OUT IN THE CLUB? HELL NO! AND AS WELL AS THEY (JA MEN) TALK, I DON'T THINK IT'S JUST THE AMERICAN WOMEN DOING IT!
stainnlless29
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:43:28 PM

bigbodygal1 wrote:
Gangsta Princess wrote:
Tangie ,big body gal an precious(respect mah sistas)brrrrrrrrrttttttttttt nuh seh nutten gangstas hahahaha all ah unnu put it so well this forum should be bout de strongest black woman on jam p an our views hahaha yu kno imma get slack for this one but girls unnu rock!Guess am not de only Gangsta P on ere eeh ok bless

THANKS GANGSTA...TIME TO TAKE A STAND ON CERTAIN THINGS! I HATE THE FACT THAT ALL THIS IS PRIMARILY OVER HE SAY SHE SAY AND IT MAKES JA WOMEN LOOK ON US LIKE WE ARE OUT TO TAKE THEIR MEN. IT'S THESE JA MEN NEWS CARRIERS...COME TO AMERICA, SLEEP WITH THESE WOMEN AND THEN GO BACK HOME AND SAY PURE FUCKERY WHEN THEY ARE HERE TELLING AMERICAN WOMEN THINGS ALSO. I CAN SAY SOME THINGS THEY TELL US, BUT I'M NOT INTO THAT. THE GIRL ON THE FORUM WHO IS BETTER IN BED...(NO NAME USED), LASHED OUT AT ME SAYING HOW SHE HEAR AMERICAN WOMEN ARE NASTY AND DON'T BATHE ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER, BUT HAD NEVER BEEN TO AMERICA UNTIL RECENTLY SHE COME. NOW SHE COLD AND WANT TO GO BACK HOME. I LOVE HER SAME WAY CUZ SHE NEVER KNOW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT, BUT NOW SHE KNOWS. IT'S THE SAME THING I TELL MY FRIENDS HERE...DON'T TALK ABOUT AND DATE THESE JA MEN AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO JA, U ARE A HYPOCRITE! HOW CAN U TALK THINGS THAT U DON'T KNOW? THAT ENCOURAGED ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO GO TO JA CUZ SHE SAID I WAS RIGHT. STOP LISTENING AT THESE MEN AND RESEARCH, GET AN AMERICAN CHAT FRIEND, OR VISIT AMERICA FOR YOURSELF! THEN U HAVE RIGHTS TO SAY WHAT U KNOW AND NOT WHAT U HEARD! AND TO SAY ALL AMERICANS SUCK DICK IS JUST CRAZY...I NEVER SAY NEVER, BUT U BETTER BELIEVE HE WILL HAVE A RING ON THIS FINGER! AS MUCH AS JA MEN CHAT, U THINK I WOULD BOW DOWN FOR THEM TO POINT ME OUT IN THE CLUB? HELL NO! AND AS WELL AS THEY (JA MEN) TALK, I DON'T THINK IT'S JUST THE AMERICAN WOMEN DOING IT!

GIRL YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A VERY SERIOUS VENDETER AGAINST US (ja men still) BUT THEN AGAIN ITS WHAT SOME OF US SOWE WE ARE REAPING NOW I GUESS BUT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TIME WITH US THOUGH lol
bigbodygal1
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:04:52 PM

NO VENDETTA STAINNLLESS...JUST IN MY OPINION, U JA MEN ARE IN THE MIDST OF THIS! BASICALLY, U TELL EACH WOMAN WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR SO U CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT. CAN'T FULLY BLAME IT ON GUYS EITHER CUZ WE AS WOMEN HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG. DON'T WATCH NO FACE, CUZ I LOVE MY JA MAN, BUT HE KNOW, THE WRONG MOVE AND I TRANSFORM! SO IT'S JUST THAT SOME JA MEN KNOW WHO THEY CAN CHOSE RUN GAME ON!
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:57:38 PM

From the desk of: "KeyChoice"

You know some of this is simply FOOLISHNESS and … totally subjective … one person’s experience (although negativity is shared)… By no means constitute the whole nor the majority … Granted “an individual” may meet with resistance for a variety of reasons … But for some person of color to buy into that OVER GENERALIZATION BULLSHIT (and negate and entire group of people of color because of YOUR personal experience with A member of that group) …. Well, that is not only unacceptable … IT’S MADNESS.

I have hurd that shit about Jamaicans, Africans, and other member of the Diaspora. I have yet to have that experience with African or Jamaicans or Americans or any BLACK PEOPLE once they have gotten to know the content of my person. When are some of you going to wake up and break the chains of slavery that bind your mind …?

Once Black people know that I AM BLACK … that is the END OF ALL THAT! … I do not give a blank-e-blank about your nationality … (Do you or Do you not IDENTIFY WITH AFRICA?! ... I DO NOT CARE TOTALLY OR TO THE ABSOLUTE ABOUT THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE ARE BLACK WHITE PPL)... ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT BLACK? That is my question and that is where I draw the Line.

LOL

1 Love Baby

I'm Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
stainnlless29
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:36:22 PM

bigbodygal1 wrote:
NO VENDETTA STAINNLLESS...JUST IN MY OPINION, U JA MEN ARE IN THE MIDST OF THIS! BASICALLY, U TELL EACH WOMAN WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR SO U CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT. CAN'T FULLY BLAME IT ON GUYS EITHER CUZ WE AS WOMEN HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG. DON'T WATCH NO FACE, CUZ I LOVE MY JA MAN, BUT HE KNOW, THE WRONG MOVE AND I TRANSFORM! SO IT'S JUST THAT SOME JA MEN KNOW WHO THEY CAN CHOSE RUN GAME ON!

THE WAY YOU TALKING YOU MADE ME FEEL SO PROUD TO BE A JCAN MAN ALL THE FOCUS IS ON US OMG lol SOUNDS LIKE YOU FIGHTING A GENDER WAR TOO LIKE YOU BADLY HURT OR SOMTING WELL IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH THEN LADY ITS SIMPLE JUST AVOID US WHEN YOU SEE US THAT WAY YOU WONT HAVE TO CARRY THE JCAN GIRLS NAME TO YOU AND TAKE BACK YOURS TO THEM AGREE? LISTEN THERE ARE CERTAIN TYPE OF GIRLS I DONT DATE (i wont say) BUT I DONT GO AROUND BASHING THEM AND I HAVE ALL THE REASONS TO DO SO BUT WHAT... ALL I SIMPLY DO IS STAY OUT OF THAIR WAY SO THAT WAY WE WONT HAVE TO ENCOUNTER THAY EVEN COME TO MY THE FAMILY HOUSE AS FAMILY AND INLAWS AND WHAT I DO IS STAY AWAY HAING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM YU GET WHAT I AM SAYING EVEN IF A MALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY TAKE 1 THARE AND WANT ME TO TAKE THEM OUT I THROW THE CAR KEYS GIVE THEM AND SEND THEM ON THAIR MARRY WAY BUT YET ON THE INTERNET I TALK TO THEM IF NEEDS BE I DONT KNOW IF I AM MAKING ANYSENSE TO YOU STILL BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO YU GET MI? JUST TAKE IT EASY GIRL EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD YU HAVE GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE
bigbodygal1
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:08:49 PM

stainnlless29 wrote:
bigbodygal1 wrote:

THE WAY YOU TALKING YOU MADE ME FEEL SO PROUD TO BE A JCAN MAN ALL THE FOCUS IS ON US OMG lol SOUNDS LIKE YOU FIGHTING A GENDER WAR TOO LIKE YOU BADLY HURT OR SOMTING WELL IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH THEN LADY ITS SIMPLE JUST AVOID US WHEN YOU SEE US THAT WAY YOU WONT HAVE TO CARRY THE JCAN GIRLS NAME TO YOU AND TAKE BACK YOURS TO THEM AGREE? LISTEN THERE ARE CERTAIN TYPE OF GIRLS I DONT DATE (i wont say) BUT I DONT GO AROUND BASHING THEM AND I HAVE ALL THE REASONS TO DO SO BUT WHAT... ALL I SIMPLY DO IS STAY OUT OF THAIR WAY SO THAT WAY WE WONT HAVE TO ENCOUNTER THAY EVEN COME TO MY THE FAMILY HOUSE AS FAMILY AND INLAWS AND WHAT I DO IS STAY AWAY HAING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM YU GET WHAT I AM SAYING EVEN IF A MALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY TAKE 1 THARE AND WANT ME TO TAKE THEM OUT I THROW THE CAR KEYS GIVE THEM AND SEND THEM ON THAIR MARRY WAY BUT YET ON THE INTERNET I TALK TO THEM IF NEEDS BE I DONT KNOW IF I AM MAKING ANYSENSE TO YOU STILL BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO YU GET MI? JUST TAKE IT EASY GIRL EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD YU HAVE GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE

ARE U SPECIAL OR WHAT? U MISSED THE WHOLE POINT! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANY NATIONALITY. MY MAN IS JAMAICAN! YOU NEED TO READ MY COMMENT AGAIN AND ANALIZE IT CUZ U DIDN'T GET MY POINT.
LowKey
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:00:37 PM

Forgit dat fool, Gansta ... Back to that Hate AMERICANS THANG... I WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES .. AND I FUCK'N HATE AMERICANS ... (especially the whites and the colors)

LOL

1 LOVE BABY

MOST OF THE PPL SHOULD BE HELD IN CONTEMPT ... THEY DESREVE IT ... Check each one of them out like I say each person is an indivudual you might need to.. do a background check, a medical check .. if you know like I know .. shit you might even need to run the mutterfuckers credit >>> ahhaahha >>> DON'T YOU SEE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE MUTTERFUCKER CROOKED DON'T TAKE A DAMNED THING FOR GRANTED ..
bigbodygal1
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:17:22 PM

LowKey wrote:

Forgit dat fool, Gansta ... Back to that Hate AMERICANS THANG... I WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES .. AND I FUCK'N HATE AMERICANS ... (especially the whites and the colors)

LOL

1 LOVE BABY

MOST OF THE PPL SHOULD BE HELD IN CONTEMPT ... THEY DESREVE IT ... Check each one of them out like I say each person is an indivudual you might need to.. do a background check, a medical check .. if you know like I know .. shit you might even need to run the mutterfuckers credit >>> ahhaahha >>> DON'T YOU SEE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE MUTTERFUCKER CROOKED DON'T TAKE A DAMNED THING FOR GRANTED ..

CON MAN IS EVERY WHERE LOW KEY, NOT JUST AMERICA! SO MUCH OF THEM ONLINE TIL IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!