Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

**INDECENT PROPOSAL** Options
hearthrob
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:20:05 AM

Groups: Member

I am sure you all watched the movie. It has become an urban classic. SO I ASK THE QUESTION...WOULD YOU GIVE PERMISSION TO SOME ONE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER FOR A MILLION DOLLAR (OR FOR WHATEVER FIGURE YOU DEEM REASONABLE)?
donp
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:34:35 AM

hearthrob wrote:
I am sure you all watched the movie. It has become an urban classic. SO I ASK THE QUESTION...WOULD YOU GIVE PERMISSION TO SOME ONE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER FOR A MILLION DOLLAR (OR FOR WHATEVER FIGURE YOU DEEM REASONABLE)?

or rephrase that. Could you stop your partner if she wants to sleep with someone for a million dollars/pounds?
Lorie
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:56:07 PM

donp wrote:
hearthrob wrote:

or rephrase that. Could you stop your partner if she wants to sleep with someone for a million dollars/pounds?

y dont u give us your answer 1st. would u let a man fuck your woman 4 a million dollars.
kyle charisma
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:08:37 PM

mi nuh bizzniss wa unnu want fi say.....YESSSSSS!!!!
if she willing fi dweet...no problem....
a million dollar...for 1 fuck...
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Indecent NO!...
opportunity of a life time YES!!!

time is getting harder each day...who the flip izz going to pay 1 million bucks for a single sexual encounter...either he is crazy or he aint got shit to do wit his money...
...i just wish stuff like that happens in real life...
Lorie
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:09:34 PM

kyle charisma wrote:
mi nuh bizzniss wa unnu want fi say.....YESSSSSS!!!!
if she willing fi dweet...no problem....
a million dollar...for 1 fuck...
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Indecent NO!...
opportunity of a life time YES!!!

time is getting harder each day...who the flip izz going to pay 1 million bucks for a single sexual encounter...either he is crazy or he aint got shit to do wit his money...
...i just wish stuff like that happens in real life...

so u r saying u would do it rite. talk di truth.
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:32:02 PM

From the desk of: "KEYCHOICE"

Because I dis agree, intently my first impulse is to curse you out but I will reframe.

Now, it is questionable which the oldest profession that of a Prostitute or a Soldier, as a Soldier, I sold my ass, but not my SOUL to that *person who appears to think so.

Therefore, you know what I do, and you know what she do, Soooooooo DO WHAT YOU DO!

Baby, can make that paper think about this, at least She ain’t KILLING NO BODY TO MAKE HER MONEY! (cuz Mi I am gonna take care dat honey, cuz Baby Know DADDY worth the money)

1 Love Baby

I'm just say'n Ya got a problem wit it ... KEEP IT MOVE'N SHORTY!

Brick wall Shame on you Shhh Silenced
Brasco
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 5:59:05 AM

YEA.. MI A VIRGIN TO DIS SITE....

SU IS LIKE EVERY BODY A LOOK PON IT FROM A MAN PAYING DI WOMAN FI FUKC HAR... ME PERSONALLY, IF A RICH OLE WOMAN A GI MY WOMAN A MILL FI MI FUKC HAR, SHI BETTA SEH YES... SHI BETTA MEK MI STABB OUT DI OLE FOOT HOLE..LOL..
darknlovely
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:15:15 AM

Groups: Member , Moderator

Everybody want to say there is more to life than money and this and that but yet without money we cant survive. When it comes down to it so many people who think they wont do shit will do it, never say never until you been faced with that problem. Secondly just because you will do that for money doesn't mean you will sell your soul. Most women wouldn't date a jobless man who have nothing to offer why is this? If it ain't about money what is it?

If indeed someone wanted to pay a million for a day of sex with someone so what if they do,people have choices are they sick because they do it? NO everyone's situation is different its a honest dam living. If its clean and fun why not? most women have had more than one sex partners in life anyways. If you need the money and can still feel good about life take the shit and better your life
333negril
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:55:51 AM

this film was a wicked movie when it came out....I have watch it many times....just some days ago it was on the tv and i sat down and watch it again...well i would do it....i would get my kicks from knowing that this rich man that can get all the girls that he wants fall in love with my girl and want to have sex with her...i would let him do it for free muchless a million dollars only to spend one night with her....but then again she said the man was a stallion so i guess he is better than me.....well alot more money is in we or my pocket so who the hell should cares....

This movie was a very good one too...a bet am the only one remember it...DOWN AND OUT IN BEVERLY HILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=D3tApItjnKI
Ms. Weede
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:03:59 PM

hearthrob wrote:

AS LONG AS THEY ARE ALL SANE, CONSENTING AND WILLING ADULTS, I PERSONALLY DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

PEOPLE ARE JUST WORRIED ABOUT WHAT SOCIETY MAY THINK IF THEY ARE FOUND OUT.

BUT, TO EACH HIS / HER OWN.

RHETORICALLY SPEAKING, I COULD BUY MYSELF A LOTTA MATERIAL THINGS WITH THAT MONEY, SO FUCK SOCIETY AND IT'S BELIEFS. IT'S MY LIFE. I DO WHAT THE HELL I WANNA DO, WITH WHOEVER I WANNA DO IT WITH. HELL, IT'S ONLY SEX. I DON'T NEED NO ONE TELLING ME "MY BODY IS MY CASTLE." BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS, BUT MY CASTLE HAS TO BE UPSCALE YOU SEE, AND VERY PRESENTABLE AND APPEASING TO THE EYES. MY CASTLE NEEDS TO REMAIN ON TOP.......

~~~~~~WEEDE ON TOP~~~~~~

THAT PART......

YOU FEEL ME.....

SO LEAVE MY RESPONSE ALONE.....

DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE ME, IT'S MY PUSSY.....

SO KEEP YOUR BIBLICAL AND SARCASTIC RESPONSES TO YOURSELF......

MY MONEY HA HAAAAAAAA

donp
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 8:11:06 AM

Lorie wrote:
donp wrote:
hearthrob wrote:

y dont u give us your answer 1st. would u let a man fuck your woman 4 a million dollars.

Yes I would