Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

am i a NYMPHOMANIAC? Options
ko-ko
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 4:59:16 PM

Groups: Member

I TRULY BELIEVE I AM, I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH SEX I WANT IT ALL THE TIME ANYWHERE FROM BOTH SEXES...ANY LADIES HERE SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS?
LowKey
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 6:21:26 PM

From the desk of; "KEYCHOICE"

I don't KNOW but I sure would like to MEET YO AZZ TA FIND OUT ...

LOL

1 Love Baby

That is one assessment I want to make up close and personal >>> lol
hearthrob
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 7:11:57 PM

Vizion wrote:
ocir wrote:
LowKey wrote:
From the desk of; "KEYCHOICE"

I don't KNOW but I sure would like to MEET YO AZZ TA FIND OUT ...

LOL

1 Love Baby

That is one assessment I want to make up close and personal >>> lol

I feel the same way u feel, lowkey, about this situation, I'll repeat it, I don't know ko ko if u r nympho, but i sure would like to meet u to find out, personally.

maybe she can take all of you on; one after the other.

VIZION IS THAT UR VIEW? U ARE ENCOURAGING THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT POOR LITTLE GIRL? I THOUGHT U WERE A MAN OF GOD? CARAMEL WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU...YOU BASTARD!!!
long story
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 7:51:32 PM

babes i share the same feelings too i think we wuld make a perfect match.i cant seem to get enough sex.i can go all night and still want more in the days.
kyle charisma
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:43:02 PM

bwoy...yuh can just see the people dem weh naa get nuh fuck!!!
miserable as hell...
hear weh mi a seh nuh ko-ko kooler...you have exclusive right and ownership of your genitelia...so nuh mek nobody tell you how fi use it...
bcuz if some a dem woman ya di have it up like you...dem wudda a fuljoy demself too...
yuzimi...
if u want fi fuck from left, to right...run thru di centre and go back a left...
no problem...a fi yuh body...
a you fi enjoy it...
just remember fi practise safe sex...
hearthrob
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 9:17:14 PM

Why some people like to be so judgemental and truly not doing this girl any help. Be more constructive with their criticism?
Dogg
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:12:07 AM

Hey Ko-Ko, sometimes young adults your age search desperately to find their IDENTITY (the REALITY of who U really are) and in this search they use drugs, violence, religion, education and even SEX. The good thing is dat there R people out there with the scars of Xperience, who love U and care about U and R prepared to give good guidance. Don't shun it BUT rather embrace it, as it could be a life line that could save ur life. Check your mail box at your home page.
rookie1170
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:39:04 AM

hookz wrote:
Vizion wrote: hookz wrote:
Vizion wrote: ko-ko wrote:
I TRULY BELIEVE I AM, I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH SEX I WANT IT ALL THE TIME ANYWHERE FROM BOTH SEXES...ANY LADIES HERE SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS?

If you have to ask....YES!

Vizion???

WHAT???

Mi a wonda if yu read Ko Ko question well... She ask if any of the ladies have the same sex crave for both sex has her and you shout out "Yes!"???

Ah the first fuckery answer ever come out of vision mouth. Clearly him miss the bisexual hook inna the original post fi ah fling out dem answer deh.
dott
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:31:07 AM

hookz wrote:
Vizion wrote: hookz wrote:
Vizion wrote: ko-ko wrote:

If you have to ask....YES!

Vizion???

WHAT???

Mi a wonda if yu read Ko Ko question well... She ask if any of the ladies have the same sex crave for both sex has her and you shout out "Yes!"???

Ah the first fuckery answer ever come out of vision mouth. Clearly him miss the bisexual hook inna the original post fi ah fling out dem answer deh.

LOLLL...mi tink a mi a de only one dat realize wah she a say
hearthrob
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:42:23 PM

Vizion wrote:
Hookz, no my brother, I never saw you tearing down anyone (that I can recall). So, if I inferred that, sir, my apologies.

I can say this, and I am not ashamed to say it, when I was a child -like so many other children today- I was molested by my mother's friend. It was very brief and nothing really happened as I had a older brother who defended me. But, you know growing up in Jamaica the culture can be "children must be seen and not heard," -so, at first I wasn't believed.

Later on in my life, in the 1990's, I was approached by a man who was very distinguished, had a wife and daughter, and a mansion with swimming pool etc. At this point in my life I wasn't doing very well -financially- but, I never took him up on his offer, although it would be on the table for at least four years, until he died in 1994 from AIDS.

When I came out of the military most of my associates, and some friends, (and one who is my very best friend), got into the drug game. They drove brand new Mercedes and BMW's and I had every opportunity to involve in drugs and orgies, etc. I NEVER took those offers. They'd come back -I would be the only one they trusted to pick them up from airports, etc., as I had proven loyal- telling me of Escobar stories..., doors taller than most houses, yacht clubs, helicopter rides. I've had to watch two of my friends die before 21 years of age, and two now sitting in federal prison awaiting extradition.

Hookz, I am NOT persuaded easily, neither do I fall prey easily to temptation. But, what I am saying to you, but FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST, I could have been in the same predicament as many people. So, I don't consider myself to be better than they are. I just think they had the wrong influences.

Thankfully, I read, I try to educate myself, and most of all I am PATIENT. Whatever God has for me, NO MAN can take it away. I volunteer a lot of my time in mentoring others, so I do not have to judge homosexuals -it is a sin like ALL other sins (no BIG SINS and small sins). So, if you feel you need to berate me as a gay sympathizer, do so. But, that would leave a whole lot of other ... sympathizing to go around.

YES VIZION MI SEE WEH YUH A COME FROM...YUH NEVER DID HAVE TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR HORRID PAST BUT U SHARED IT ANYWAY MI RESPECT THAT, BUT SOME CLARRIFICATION, WHEN U SEH YOUR MOTHER'S FRIEND MI A HOPE IT WAS A FEMALE IYAH BECAUSE THAT FUCK UP STILL... AND THE MAN YUH A TALK A WONDER IF A CARL STONE?
kyle charisma
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:41:38 PM

and the lord said...Vizion...thy sinz r forgiven...go thy way and con, decieve, lie, intimidate, incite and indulge no more...

this new vizion is not bad...i like his whole perspective on life...
...really do hope it continues...

Tsssk, tsssk.....the games we play!
hearthrob
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:51:13 AM

CaramelApple wrote:
yes you're a nympho and oversexed maybe you should see a doctor to see if you can correct your addiction.

P.S. men..can you all try to get along so much hostility....damnnnn you'll always stray from the topic

ITS CALLED TESTOSTERONE APPLE
Tyra2000
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:58:43 PM

I stronly believe its a mind thing n as for me i cant take the different different dick in my pusc. I like to be faithful to my man. As 4 me sex could go to hell i love when a man lick mi real gud lol!!!!!!
Lorie
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:08:37 AM

kyle charisma wrote:
bwoy...yuh can just see the people dem weh naa get nuh fuck!!!
miserable as hell...
hear weh mi a seh nuh ko-ko kooler...you have exclusive right and ownership of your genitelia...so nuh mek nobody tell you how fi use it...
bcuz if some a dem woman ya di have it up like you...dem wudda a fuljoy demself too...
yuzimi...
if u want fi fuck from left, to right...run thru di centre and go back a left...
no problem...a fi yuh body...
a you fi enjoy it...
just remember fi practise safe sex...

yea rite and when uno same men get it and it stretch out is uno say 1 go sit down and discuss it how di girl pum pum big a stretch way. there is more 2 life than sex ok.
juiceydon
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:50:17 AM

lawd kyle u bad no rass, i had the pleasure of meeting you know who and i would'nt fuck har, total turn off lol lol lol, no sexy at all, i had to get out of there fffaaasssttt, lol. she naw get none, lol, but ko-ko girl gimmi a shout-out, girls like you are great to have and to hold and to run the marathon with 24/7's. big up girl just do it safe an no fraid fi run the pums red whenever, where-ever, keep on useing the vitamin sex.lol,lol.
hearthrob
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:55:06 AM

juiceydon wrote:
lawd kyle u bad no rass, i had the pleasure of meeting you know who and i would'nt fuck har, total turn off lol lol lol, no sexy at all, i had to get out of there fffaaasssttt, lol. she naw get none, lol, but ko-ko girl gimmi a shout-out, girls like you are great to have and to hold and to run the marathon with 24/7's. big up girl just do it safe an no fraid fi run the pums red whenever, where-ever, keep on useing the vitamin sex.lol,lol.

Juiceydon tell we a who yuh a talk man me have a feeling me know a who...she probably look like har personality too lol
juiceydon
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:05:53 PM

again batty man fi dead, mi naw go out de go kill dem because mi no wah no blood pon my hands, but who wah kill dem mi no sorry fi dem. but a whole heap a man a play with shit whether it bi male or female and god no have love fi dem an mi no care wey nobady wah sey. if dem wha repent den god dey dey fi dem but no mi. if mi go anywey an si dem mi leave, mi naw knowingly do nutten roun dem an when mi fine out mi run like tief, too much ver very sexy women in this world who no ave no man, mi wah dey-dey fi all a dem. all you lonely girls out there who no mind the shareing game holla at mi, but mi nah lef my girl fi nobady.
juiceydon
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:07:20 PM

zoya to the world.
juiceydon
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:27:16 PM

heartthrob yu a don, no mek no, no lookgood gal talk har shit a whole heap a dem deh a canada a gwan like dem a sumady an nah get nutten, a di fust place mi come see so much fucking ugly black women who nat even know fi put demselves together. U.S.A & JAMAICAN GOOD LOOK GIRLS BIG UP UNNU SELVES. MISS BUFF BAY WEH YU DE, LOOK GOOD GIRL? WINSOME A WEH YU DE? DEM GIRL DE LOOK GOOOOOD. Mi a big belly man an mi nah de wid no ugly gal an mi no fraid fi put my picture no wey. Mi love pretty,sweet,succulent little angels an dem can get all a weh mi ave, Jamaican young sexy girls are the best but when it come to sex galour go to the DAMMONICAN REPUBLIC, VENEZUELLA MEXICO AND PUERTO RICO. Mi go a all dem places an mi enjoy my self to the max. God mek sex fi wi enjoy,fuljoy and every joy wi waa ave wid it an mi a go get all mi can get and when i die i'll die like a cockroach, wth my hands and feet in the air,lol,lol,lol. I'VE ENJOYED MYSELF TO THE MAX!
THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT! NO STRESS! NO PROBLEMS MON!
sexxslavee
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:59:13 PM

L