Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

woman who want to be like us then holla back Options
love69hotchick
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:17:11 PM

Groups: Member

here what i love pussy just as much as how a man love it but that don't meet i don't fuck cock too some time is only a long big hodd can clam me and some time just the pussy i want to see well i know there are lady out there who feel the same way so why not keep it between us and holla to your girls Shhh want to see some thing wild well all you need to do is take a look i did it
see woman do what we only dream about
terry1
Posted: Sunday, September 2, 2007 8:51:21 PM

A wonder how a dont c nobody in here, the freak dem pon jampersonals fraid fi come out. But i waiting to c who going to so bold fi seh dem in a dem rass yah now.
afro3v16
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:51:04 PM

Anxious
Luths
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 6:55:38 PM

Oral sex and specifically pussy sucking has been around ever since, time has changed, technology has taken some out of their box of ignorance even if it is only curiousity. Men suck as a matter of fact we love it, women suck and express the same, so no big deal. It is a part of a normal fulfilling sexual encounter whether u r a man or a woman
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 3:12:59 PM

TRU TALK...ITZ ALL GOOD...I BY PERSONAL CHOICE ... confine my sexual behavior to members of the opposite sex...a mouth is a mouth and an azz hole is an azz hole a pussy is a Pussy and a dick is a Dick...HOW YOU MIX'UM IS YOUR DECISION AND NO ONE ELSE...Brick wall
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:14:50 PM

The part about it being NO ONE'S business except the ppl involved ... that is a DIPLOMATIC way of saying to FAGZ..KEEP THAT SHIT AMONGST YA SELVES....No HETEROSEXUAL give a FUCK ABOUT YA FAG SHIT ... you as a woman or man can suck anything you want 2. it is yo mouth no one can tell you want to do ... BUT ERR 1 DON'T SHARE THAT SHIT WIT YOU ... It is not a matter of tolerate ... MISS ME WITH THAT SHIT FROM THE GATE!
foxxylicious
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:42:01 AM

UNNO SICK NUH BAXZIDE MORE FIRE FI UNNO...FIRE BUN.
kittycatmobay
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:18:42 AM

Hmmmmm, don't u think respondin to this topic is a way of consentin? Whether negative or positive, who knows what goes on behind the mailboxes after wards Shhh Silenced ..

rpear
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:25:11 PM

well its what u prefer and its not a big deal persons who are fire burning are always the ones to be doing it i have proven that for ma self..
so if yuh enjoy sucking so be it its fun interesting and exciting i like it both ways so i really dont have a problem u would be so dan surprize who is doing it...
foxxylicious
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:31:13 AM

rpear wrote:
well its what u prefer and its not a big deal persons who are fire burning are always the ones to be doing it i have proven that for ma self..
so if yuh enjoy sucking so be it its fun interesting and exciting i like it both ways so i really dont have a problem u would be so dan surprize who is doing it...

RPEAR MI NOT EVEN GWEN GI U DI SATISFACTION AH RESPOND IN TOO MANY WORDS ALL MI HAFFE SEH IS "BUN MORE FIRE FI YOU AND DI HOLE AH U CREW"
foxxylicious
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:33:34 AM

[quote=zoya]lol vizion you see what society gown to.....[/quote

Zoya i ain't gonna lie it gone really bad for real and the fact people think it is ok worse sickens me shame on them BIG shame.
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:16:16 AM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

Now, I need to get this unda stood 4 real ... Now when It comez to a gay bitch ... I am not going to let that bitch compete wit me for a OOMAN daz it! If she gitz to close to me .. I WILL FUCK ERE TOO ...because think what ya want she got a pussy 2.

Gay boy point me to the GIRLZ ...DON'T FUCK WIT ME AND YOU CAN BE WHAT EVERY YOU WANT TO BE ...

I LIVE AND LET LIVE WITH THAT SHIT ... IF YOU DO NOT COME TO ME WITH IT YOU GOOD TO GO ...

NOW ... I DO NOT CONDONE ANYTHING ... BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN ...THEY DON'T HAVE DICKZ SO IT IS A LIL DIFFERENT WIT DEM BUT NOT MUCH ... I have dealth with a bi female because they are starting to be the majority of single female in the States still in the dating scene...

1 LOVE BABY

truthfully ... I TRY HARD NOT TO FUCK WIT THAT SHIT ... TO DIRECTLY
I MEAN YOU NEVA KNOW IF A FEMALE IS BI OR HAS BI TENDENCIES ...

Shame on you I do not like the shit that is why I am looking for me ONE SINGLE OOMAN to git wit...and git outta this kinda shit ...
HeavenScent
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:18:43 PM

my eyes my eye

how in the hell did i get here

puking....I am gone------eeeewwwwwwww-------------------------->>>>>>
HeavenScent
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:19:22 PM

my eyes my eye

how in the hell did i get here.....EXIT where is the EXIT

puking....I am gone------eeeewwwwwwww-------------------------->>>>>>
bigbodygal1
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:18:48 PM

WOW...I THINK SOCIETY MORE ACCEPTS GAY WOMEN THAN GAY MEN. I WAS IN A REGGAE CLUB LAST WEEK AND WAS SICKED CUZ NOTHING BUT LESBIAN WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR AND GUYS WERE HANGING AROUND DROOLING. THEY WERE PULLING THEM, TRYING TO DANCE WITH THEM, AND ONE GIRL TURN BACKWAY AND THE NEXT GIRL GOT BEHIND HER DANCING AS TO GIVE A BACK SHOT...WTF!! I MEAN WHAT U DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT IF THAT WAS GAY MEN DANCING ON THE FLOOR, IMAGINE THE RESPONSE...LOL!!!