Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

importance of sex in ones relationship omar_20 Options
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:03:38 PM

Groups: Member

why does ladies think that there sex is all that and man should go on there knees just to get little sex and when times comes they are the ones feeling so sweet and come a million and one time mean while the man mite come one are two lol you ladies are reallly something else a man got to beg is heart out just to get it and deep in here mine she want to give him and when the man stop begging she say hime tooo easy fi give up i think is alll about who not being a oooooooo are who just acting like gooodas lol and some girl say then good and no man never telll them and some a them take long to give it up and when the man get it him no plzzzzzz with it lol
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:24:43 PM

long lasting relationship are so much important so if you going to start one try to no everything about the lady or man and i mean everything ok sex sleep and alot of other thing see when he is mad what he do maybe he loves to hit are maybe if you no hit the woman she no thing you love here so alll those things you have to take in consideration may again the man love to have fast food and you love to cook so those little things can creep up in ur relationship and causes some serious prob and little little problem build up to be big prob ok so just no what you getting into so u can have some concrete loving you have some peeps who dont like to investigate but love to observe simply things i want the best for you alll ok

omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:39:02 PM

its feel free to be single but it can get really stressing when you get lonely i just cant find the lady to sweep my off my feet and just stamp her class and show me alll the love as i do the same

omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:39:59 PM

omar_20 wrote:
why does ladies think that there sex is all that and man should go on there knees just to get little sex and when times comes they are the ones feeling so sweet and come a million and one time mean while the man mite come one are two lol you ladies are reallly something else a man got to beg is heart out just to get it and deep in here mine she want to give him and when the man stop begging she say hime tooo easy fi give up i think is alll about who not being a oooooooo are who just acting like gooodas lol and some girl say then good and no man never telll them and some a them take long to give it up and when the man get it him no plzzzzzz with it lol

omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:44:31 PM

omar_20 wrote:
long lasting relationship are so much important so if you going to start one try to no everything about the lady or man and i mean everything ok sex sleep and alot of other thing see when he is mad what he do maybe he loves to hit are maybe if you no hit the woman she no thing you love here so alll those things you have to take in consideration may again the man love to have fast food and you love to cook so those little things can creep up in ur relationship and causes some serious prob and little little problem build up to be big prob ok so just no what you getting into so u can have some concrete loving you have some peeps who dont like to investigate but love to observe simply things i want the best for you alll ok

the worst thing you could ever try to do it to be me lol
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:10:15 PM

cant play games its not in me sorry love my ladies even if i get hurt a million and one times
foxxylicious
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:46:34 PM

omar_20 wrote:

Mr Omar we meet again, i guess it all boils down to the two individuals in this case there is no time limit on when is right or wrong to have sexual intercourse with your partner but my advise would be to all what until the time is right for you and until you feel comfortable with yourself and always, always use protection...stay blessed one love
juiceydon
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:50:16 PM

My friend as long as you have your money in your pocket you don't have to beg no woman on the face of this earth for sex. NONE. JUST GO SPEND YOUR MONEY. Now if you want a good relationship then sometimes you have to beg because a lot of good women like when you beg, makes giving it to you sweeeeeeter for them so we have to please them. That's what we are here for.
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 8:37:17 PM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

You funny Zoya em ask and answer ahahah ... But I think females can be difficult, and yes, I think you need to keep you some paypa n ya pocket, can't knock it ... and I agree that if you fine a positive ooman you should "try" to make her "relatively" pleased and/or happy. U have ta kinda do what workz 4 U ...

lol> ahhah u funny Zoya

1 Love Baby

foxxylicious
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 8:54:51 PM

zoya wrote:
omar you are asking a question and answering it why make sense asking it in de first place fi you know de answer...dont full up the forum of your oqn thoughts give someone a chance to answer.....

dwl zoya u nuh easy ah rass enuh woiiiiiiiiiii
omar_20
Posted: Monday, October 27, 2008 7:48:22 PM

Man's best friend is a woman.
She's to man what night is to day.
She is made just like man
and can shine as bright as day.

A house is not a home
without an understanding woman inside.
Though sometimes happy and sometimes sad
a man likes a woman at his side.

Man must not control a woman.
She must be respected and made free.
One shouldn't try to force her to be
the very things she hates to be.

Let us face life as it really is.
Woman is more than a housewife.
She's what God made her to be:
a perfect companion throughout life.

HOW ABOUT THAT MAN WE FUCK UP SOMETIMES MEN
omar_20
Posted: Monday, October 27, 2008 8:16:04 PM

SOME GIRL WANT YOU PAY DOWN PON IT THEN THEM RUN LEAVE YOU STANDING THAT SHIT NOT GOING TO WORK FOR ME