Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

sex on the first date Options
Nicky Ann
Posted: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 3:32:04 PM
Groups: Member

I aranged to meet a man in here at Acropolis Gaming Lounge in Barbican St. Andrew one Friday nite. His picture was not like the person. We spoke, had a few drinks, I had more than he as I desperately wanted my eyesight to improve. I had no other plans for the night and he was paying for the drinks, though he only ordered rum and red bull - so much for my usual martinis. Later found out from the Bartender that the rum/redbull mix was very, how should I put it, "affordable". He was fun to speak to and i learned alot about his love for BMWs. He drove a Toyota Starlet. Unmodified. I was able to look past his 5 7" heavy frame and his belly. He had a good personality any drunk desperate woman would have found appealing on a dark cold lonely night in Alaska. In the end, as I had guessed by his unending crotch grabbing (of himself)that he wanted sex. I wanted a martini. Well, we ended the night not having our wishes fulfilled. I still cannot see what he was grabbing and that took up most of my attention on the last few drinks. I thanked him, promised to call and made sure the BMW outpaced his car in 5 seconds. Who to tell, I was afraid that maybe he wanted to follow me home. NO IT AINT RIGHT TO HAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DATE WITH CHEAP ASS UGLY MOTHER*&^%$ERS.
LowKey
Posted: Monday, September 8, 2008 10:42:21 AM

Okay, Now, I see what could be some or part of the problem, age, gender, occupation and years sexually active come into play plus trying to place a Moral judgment on an immoral act, don't git me wrong (I am wit you guys) but that does not work.

Like the sista said, on the first nite, one week, one year, when ever if you are not married which is the standard, then we all fall short of that mark, so the pot can not call the kettle black.

Lotz of us are WHORES, Pleeze, WE BE FUCK'N LIKE THE ANIMALS WE ARE AND ARE NOT ABOUT TA GIT MARRIED, OTHERS ARE PLAYING HOUSE, ALL SHACKED UP ... ONE NITE STANDZ HAPPEN LIKE ANYTHING ELSE AND THERE IS NO REASON TO BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF UNLESS YOU STAND'N ONE ERR NITE.
Oh and Nicked Ann >>lol U just bitter git ova it...Boo hoo!
antarawge
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 12:33:16 AM

i would certainly have sex on the first date,but i would do it safely,plus i muss be really liking this woman make me have a high sex drive so quick,well am week to ladies with fat ass and great shape,so if she is hot,y wait,we can do it again and again and start a relationship
LowKey
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 7:46:31 AM

Some ppl are fat, some are thin some are your enemy some are your friend some are fast some are some are slow, SOME ARE ALWAY GOOD TO GO!

if you did not understand that B4 >>> NOW YA KNOW!

One size does not fit all ... dat much iz sho ... Question iz...R U GTG good ta go?