Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

sex on the first date Options
Melia Q
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:31:46 AM

Groups: Member

i dont see why women wanna be fuking on a first date. whats the problem with giving it up so quick??
lattashawty
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:55:13 PM

Hell to tha nah!!!! Easy way to catch an pass a disease. Plus for a woman that man will neva have respect for that ass. Plus if u really like him dont think givin it up will mek da feelings mutual. Neva u may be tha prettyist gal on earth but once he get tha goodies then u dont look so gud no more. Wat women tek for granted is most of tha time we have tha upper hand an can get about anything holdin out thats how i got mah 1st truck. But make a man kno he has to respect ur body but respectin it 1st. Lata
Melia Q
Posted: Friday, August 1, 2008 9:36:13 AM

Thank you lattyshawty at least someone understands wa gwan xxxx
sex_major
Posted: Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:50:25 PM

princessbeck wrote:
outside of life altering diseases, which in itself should make this out of the question, what would he think about you? or does that not matter?

men and women can do the same thing and it's viewed differently. i would suggest getting to know the person to be sure you aren't related Anxious before you make it sexual.

in my experience, real mature men don't want long lasting relationships with easy women. those will never be the women they take home to meet their parents. you ever notice the wife and the girlfriend are two completely different women.

which one are you - wife material or sketel?
YOUR RIGHT I AGREE BUT IF ME A GET DE PUSSY MI A TEK EH
starapple54
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2008 7:41:42 PM

if the woman feel fe fuck then I say just fuck its a man and woman thing
BUFFBAY
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2008 7:54:39 PM

I DONT BELIEVE THAT SEX IS COOL ON THE FIRST DATE, BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE? "TO EACH HIS OWN", AS AN OLD MAN TOLD ME THAT HIS "ONE NIGHT STAND", ENDED UP BEING HIS WIFE OF FIFTY-ODD YEARS! SOME MEN, IF THEY HAVE "ILL-WILLED" INTENTIONS THEY MAY STILL LEAVE A WOMAN WHETHER SHE GIVES IT UP THE FIRST DATE, OR WAITS TILL THE 20TH DATE! IF HE IS GONNA LEAVE HE WILL DO IT ANYWAY. I KNEW A COUPLE FROM JAMAICA. THE GIRL "SAVED HER VIRGINITY" FOR HER "HUSBAND", "THAT LATER KILLED THEM BOTH" OFF WITH "AIDS", THAT HE CAUGHT FROM ANOTHER BITCH! THAT WAS THE ONLY MAN SHE EVER SLEPT WITH. NOW SHE IS IN "PERMANENT SLEEP", AS SHE DIED UNDER THE AGE OF 30! DON'T DISCRIMINATE THE DISEASE PASSING TO THE FIRST DATE ALONE, AS SOME WOULD AGREE THAT SOME PEOPLE USUALLY ARE MORE CAREFUL, AND USE RUBBERS IN THE BEGINNING. THEY TEND TO BECOME MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE RELATIONSHIP LATER DOWN THE LINE, AND REFRAIN FROM CONDOMS. PLENTY PEOPLE HAVE HELD OUT ON THE FIRST DATE, AND THEY WERE NOT EXEMPT FROM ANY OF THE OTHER DOWNFALLS THAT COME WITH A RELATIONSHIP. NO TROPHIES, JUST "BROWNIE POINTS", FOR APPEARING TO BE A "GOODAS", AND YES, THE RELATIONSHIPS STILL DID NOT LAST, AND DOES NOT STOP, OR VALIDATE WHATEVER IT IS THAT A MAN WANTS TO DO WITH HIS OTHER WOMEN ANYWAY!
DaBear1
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2008 3:15:44 AM

it depends - maybe this is someone you've known & been chatting to for a long time b4 - a work colleague for example. but if it's someone you've just recently met, it's a little different - u don't know much about the person etc - plus mentally sex affects women moreso than men.......bear that in mind......... Think
candyfloss
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:37:44 AM

FOR ME PERSONALLY SEX ON DA FIRST DATE IT A STR888 Not talking BUT LIKE MY SISTA BUFF DUN SAID ALREADY WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE! I DONT LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE WHO DOES CHOOSE TO HAVE SEX ON DA FIRST DATE STILL, I JUST MEK SURE I PROTECT MYSELF CAU MANY PEOPLE DO TREAT SEX RECKLESSLY AND MI NAH WAAN CATCH NUTTEN YUH SEET!
jazzyfreak
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:04:52 PM

nothing nuh wrong wid fuck on the first date
crackerstan
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2008 7:59:23 AM

Sex on the first date for me its a maybe if its a friend from a long time and somthing can happen yes but if its a total stranger its a no no I hate one night stans
alton0
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:35:35 PM

If a woman has sex on the first date just realize the relationship will just be about sex. Why would a man want to get to know you if you giving up the pussy first nite? I have had first night, second night and third night sex. No relationship came outta that. A virtuous woman is hard to find. Draw a line and have some brought-up-cy. control your urges! we are better than animals but society has told us different.. dont mean to preach but lawd!, mi tired of the slackness!
1niceguy
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:50:08 PM

I don't see why you all tripping about sex on the first date......why wait for long period of time just to be disappointed might as well be disappointed on the first night and get it over with, one way or the other if that's all the man wants its gonna be over once its all said and done......
Koolkat
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:21:02 PM

I guess ur answer yes/no differ if u male/female. U cannot b sure who u r going to spend the rest of ur life with. He/she may turn out 2 b ur soulmate. Depends on the kind of society where sex is considered a big thing. i.e. some female will give u a blow but will not have sexual intercourse depending on how they value sex. The main thing if u do use condom and have SAFE SEX.
Diamond26
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:14:56 PM

The quickest I ever gave it up was 1 week later after meeting the person but we have been together for 6 years since then and were engaged. I broke up with him but we are still good friends and we have a special kind of love for each other still. So I don't think that was bad in any way. But all situations are different.
Koolkat
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:58:46 PM

Well Diamond some Kat will not wait that long for some. They will persist go out of the way to impress u with ur favorite jewelry an expensive piece of DIAMOND. I know that is ur weak spot! Right. Now tell me r u still going to hold out for a weak.
AtlSlim
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 7:07:22 AM

WHAT???
Are you serious? Shame on you I'm just going to say it cut and dry. That is whorish. What about a man on a first date can attract you enough to have sex with him. You don't even know him. If ya crotches so hot gwan go dash sum cold wata pon it. Di man only a look f@#k an u ago skin out and give him. If a man can't wait thats only a sign that he will cheat. Woman or man respect unno self and stop gwan like booguyaga.

Diamond26
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 8:19:48 PM

THAT WASN'T EVEN A FUCK ON THE FIRST DATE BECAUSE ME SEE HIM ALMOST EVERYDAY BEFORE ME FUCK HIM.........WHO U CALL'N WHORISH, MUST NOT BE ME BECAUSE A NEVA NO FUCK AND LEFF TING A YEARS ME AND DI MAN DEH AND WE STILL COMMUNICATE. HIM LOVE ME EVEN MORE. IN MY SITUATION, IT WAS A MUTUAL THING. A MAN CAN NOT GET ME INTO BED BY GIVING ME DIAMONDS AND SHIT FI IMPRESS ME. IT WAS AN INSTANT, MUTUAL ATTRACTION. SHIT HAPPENS AND YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES. WE ARE BIG PEOPLE SO EACH PERSON MUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING SO IT'S NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE MAYBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS FUCKED ON THE FIRST DAT AND YOU NO KNOW.
Diamond26
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 8:29:07 PM

LIKE I SAID ALL SITUATIONS ARE DIFFERENT. IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR INTENTION. I FUCKED HIM ONE WEEK AFTER ME MEET HIM AND IT'S NOW 7 YEARS LATER AND WE ARE STILL IN EACH OTHERS LIVES SO WHAT ABOUT THAT IS WHORISH ? MY GIRL, YOU NEED FI FIND OUT WAH YOUR MAN UP TO, CAUSE I KNOW WHAT MINES IS ALL ABOUT. YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO U CAN GWAAN CHAT. NUFF A UNU A HOLE OUT FI 3,4,5 MONTHS AND AS SOON AS UNU GI DI MAN YUH SUMT'N HIM GONE, SO DON'T WATCH ME , WATCH YUSELF........I THINK WE NEED TO DEFINE WHORISH.
Diamond26
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 8:49:40 PM

It's impossible to know everything about a person in just 5 minutes, but it takes 5 minutes to know if you are interested in knowing a person.
AtlSlim
Posted: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 1:04:51 PM

Hold on earlier in the blog you said:
" The quickest I ever gave it up was 1 week later after meeting the person but we have been together for 6 years since then and were engaged. I broke up with him but we are still good friends and we have a special kind of love for each other still. So I don't think that was bad in any way. But all situations are different."
-Now you are saying:
Diamond26 wrote:
LIKE I SAID ALL SITUATIONS ARE DIFFERENT. IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR INTENTION. I FUCKED HIM ONE WEEK AFTER ME MEET HIM AND IT'S NOW 7 YEARS LATER AND WE ARE STILL IN EACH OTHERS LIVES SO WHAT ABOUT THAT IS WHORISH ? MY GIRL, YOU NEED FI FIND OUT WAH YOUR MAN UP TO, CAUSE I KNOW WHAT MINES IS ALL ABOUT. YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO U CAN GWAAN CHAT. NUFF A UNU A HOLE OUT FI 3,4,5 MONTHS AND AS SOON AS UNU GI DI MAN YUH SUMT'N HIM GONE, SO DON'T WATCH ME , WATCH YUSELF........I THINK WE NEED TO DEFINE WHORISH.

The defintion of whorish is:
whorish
Main Entry: whor·ish
Pronunciation: \ˈhȯr-ish, ˈhu̇r-\
Function: adjective
Date: 1535
: of or befitting a whore

Anyway enough is enough I just want you to know I'm not judging you my post was not even directed towards you I just speaking how I feel. I'm what they call opinionated imagine what anyone who tries to convince me of something goes through.