Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

fat women Options
banana boi
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 11:52:25 AM

Groups: Member

Skinny girls are for wimps, BIG GIRLS RIDE HARDER!!!
will_jm
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 12:52:36 PM

sexyshaki wrote:
For someone that look like u, u shouldn't be disrespecting any type of woman i would only let u suck my toe (with a condom that is).power to black women whether fat or slim once u have ambition no man can't put u down be strong.am very beautiful and independent and i take no talk from no man if i get a man like u i would make u wish u never born.Shame on you

but you arent obese or or considered waga waga so u can do all dat yes
will_jm
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 1:20:21 PM

1blackbeauty wrote:
msaleace85 wrote:
:d/ I am fat to some people, but to some I am a thick chick.. I have a very high self-esteem. I love my body and I'm not afraid to show it off, I think all big women should be proud of their weight. I am far from ugly. Not all big women are ugly!!

Preach it sista!!!!
in you case who cares u look good be mine
will_jm
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 1:25:12 PM

bigbodygal1 wrote:
sexxslave wrote:
sexxslave wrote:
I DONT CARE, I LOVE MY WOMEN BIG, FAT AND UGLY. THATS JUST WAT I LIKE, I HATE MODEL LIKE SKELITON WOMAN, SO ALL U BIG FAT ASS PLUMP SISTER , BRING U BIG UGLY SELF COME LINK MI.

SEXXSLAVE...U LOVE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE AND KNOW DAMN WELL U LOVE THE WHITE AND SPANISH SLIM GIRLS. COME OFF THE PEOPLE DEM FORUM WITH YOUR FUCKERY!! ANYWAY, THIS IS MY TYPE OF FORUM CUZ WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS Y THIS TITLE CAME UP IN THE FIRST PLACE? WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ONE SO MANY TIMES. WE ALL BASICALLY KNOW THAT LARGER WOMEN HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM WITH THEIR BODIES. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE WHEN WE GO OUT OR HANG WITH OUR MEN IN THE CLUB, WHEN THEY SEE THE SLIM CHICKS, THEY DROOL! BASICALLY, I WAS BLESSED TO HAVE A SHAPE, BUT WITH MY RECENT WEIGHT GAIN, I'M NOT AS CONFIDENT AS I WAS B4. I HATE THE MUFFIN BELLY THING SO HELL NO, I'M NOT TAKING PICS RIGHT NOW...LOL! I WILL ADMIT THAT I FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES, CUZ IF U SEE THE LITTLE PIECE OF MAN I HAVE, IF I STAND IN FRONT OF HIM, U CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM!! HE'S 145 LBS SIZE 32 WAIST, BUT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THE WORK...SO IT'S TO EACH HIS OWN. PLUS BIG GIRLS COOK ALL THE TIME SO U WILL NEVER BE HUNGRY...LOL!!

ill say this for you big body you keep it real unlike some females on here u acknowledge you may have weight issues so thats a good thing but as you say to each his own and if the man is ok with you gwaan do ur ting
Pussyhunter
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 6:56:31 PM

Nuff a unno big oman nyam too bumble claaaaaat much and unno a cocky killa.
ms_sheesh
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 9:33:53 AM

I really dont consider myself a big girl....I feel i have more meat on my bones than others but I am not ashamed or suffering from low self-esteen either...I think very highly of myself actually!.....And as far as I'm concerned everyone has their own preference....What looks beautiful to you make look hidious to someone else....With that being said, if you love urself, its not hard for love to find you.
Sassy Ann
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 4:20:09 PM

bigbodygal1 wrote:
MarcAntony wrote:
stainnlless29 wrote:
WHEN MI FUCK FAT WOMEN FAT GYAL MMEK MI LIIKLE HOOD FEEL BIG RASTA MI NAA LIE BUT RASS MI CYAA BADDA WID DI PPL DEM WHO LOVE TEK NEWS AND INSECURE RASTA MI CYAA MANAGE DAT ESPECIALLY DI ONES DEM WHO LIVE FI NEWS FROM OTHERS ABOUT DEM OWN MAN OR DI MAN WHO DEM LIKE OR WANT TOO MUCH NEWS IT WILL MAD STAINN

lol. Yow my yute a whe di bomboclaat yaa talk bout rasta? How di maths work fi dat? Mi woulda tink seh a smalla slimma woman mek u hood feel bigga, an a bigga heavier woman mek u hood feel smalla!! But yow, my psychiatrist diffrent from urs. lol

Truth is, fat woman sweet fi fuk, when yu feel all di weight dem hav, it mek u feel like a big rammy a deal wid a mattas. An somtime ... bwoy mi don't even kno whe fi seh, di whole sexual experience to me jus more CARNAL when yu a fuk a fat woman. Di slimmers dem to me gimi more a sense of dominance, mek u feel more macho an in control. Yu can fling di likkle fucka dem ova so, or ova so, lol.

Is two diffrant experience, an mi more preffa a fat woman fi hold mi dung an fuk mi like mi is a bad behavin schoolboy, rather than a agile likkle slimmas a try bruk it off. An mi kno seh is not a hard an fast rule (no puns intended) but overall dat a my ting.

As fi low self esteem, fat women and slim women have it, is jus dat fat women unlucky in that, dem fatness betray dem inside imperfection more than the slimmas dem. But is di same fi all women.

Mi lov mi woman dem wid shape, no goodyear, an no bloodclaat stick.

RESPECT TO THAT...I THINK THE REASON STAINNLESS SAY THAT IS CUZ I HEAR GUYS SAY THAT BIG GIRLS ARE ALWAYS TIGHT. SO IT MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HIM BIG...LOL!! MAYBE TO A SMALL GIRL, HE SHORT!

people talk such bullshit, get a fuking life....
faith11
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 12:46:11 PM

HELLO
My name is faith .i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and here is my email address (faith4god55@yahoo.com).i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
Please reply me with my email address here

(faith4god55@yahoo.com)
faith11
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 12:47:27 PM

HELLO
My name is faith .i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and here is my email address (faith4god55@yahoo.com).i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
Please reply me with my email address here

(faith4god55@yahoo.com)