sexxslave
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:17:15 PM

Groups: Member

sexxslave wrote:
I LOVE MY WOMEN BIG,FAT, PLUMP AND UGLY, NO APOLOGY,
oasis
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 11:02:43 PM

[quote=DoubleChocolateKisses][size=7]We as women must love ourselves and our bodies. We must learn to embrace whatever body shape/build that God has blessed us with. We also must understand that the body is a temple and when the body is physically fit and strong, then the mind is also. A strong mind accomplishes much.

Nice!!
hearthrob
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:12:07 AM

DoubleChocolateKisses wrote:
We as women must love ourselves and our bodies. We must learn to embrace whatever body shape/build that God has blessed us with. We also must understand that the body is a temple and when the body is physically fit and strong, then the mind is also. A strong mind accomplishes much.

BE STRONG!

THATS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY BABES YOU ARE SLIM AND SEXY AS HELL!!!!
AS FOR ME I HAVE A PERSONAL PREFERENCE...A LITTLE MEAT ON THE BODY ISNT TOO BAD AND THE TERM FAT IS RELATIVE. HOWEVER I PREFER AN ACTIVE WOMAN AND THE MERE FACT IF SHE IS FAT SHE MIGHT NOT BE AS ACTIVE ENOUGH. I DONT DISLIKE FAT WOMEN, MY IDEA OF WHAT IS PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE MIGHT DIFFER FROM OTHER MEN AND FOR ME OVERLY FAT IS JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE. FOR CHRIST SAKE I NEED TO BE ABLE TO LIFT YOU UP IN THE BEDROOM.
sexxslave
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:59:54 AM

sexxslave wrote:
I DONT CARE, I LOVE MY WOMEN BIG, FAT AND UGLY. THATS JUST WAT I LIKE, I HATE MODEL LIKE SKELITON WOMAN, SO ALL U BIG FAT ASS PLUMP SISTER , BRING U BIG UGLY SELF COME LINK MI.
sexxslave
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:03:14 PM

samurai wrote:
LowKey wrote:
From the desk of: "KEYCHOICE"

Like I say ... I do smoke ... but what do I smoke and Why? Now you a fucking lie... AMERICAN EAT MORE THAN ANY GROUP OF PPL ON EARTH ... TAKE YO AZZ TO webmd.com ...

Nov. 12, 2008 -- Belly fat has been linked to an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes. Now an important new study links belly fat to early death.

Researchers followed about 360,000 Europeans enrolled in one of the largest, longest health studies in the world.

They found that people with the most belly fat had about double the risk of dying prematurely as people with the least amount of belly fat.

Death risk increased with waist circumference, whether the participants were overweight.

The study used European but American Comsume MORE FOOD ... Stupid Bitch! I can prove that to yo ass too .. BUT FUCK YOU!

I could educate yo azz about Psychotropic and the Pharmaceutical Industry but to me samurai u just a STUPID MUTTERFUCKER TRYING TO TAKE A SHOT AT ME ... BITCH BUT YA MISSED!

1 Love Baby

LIFE YOU COCK SUCKER ... IS OFTEN A BALANCE OF THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS ... BUT obiviously YOUR DUMB STUPID ASS HAS YET TO LEARN THAT >>> NOW TAKE YO DUMB BITCH AZZ OVER TO THE CORNOR PUT ON A DUNCE HAT AND LEAVE ME DA FUCK ALONE.......FEEL ME?

If you notice ... YOU MISGUIDED WORM ... I WILL NOT DISCUSS SCRIPTURE WITH THE LIKES OF YOU ... NOT EVEN IN FORUM ... Again, tuck ya tail between ya legz dog .. .and go lay down...

Shame on you You way out of your league, depth and class

More and More, You proved to be a dumb uneducated ignorant brother. I'm not here to start a war with you, Lowkey. I told you to get your facts straight, and you failed once again. Now all of that cow manure you've thrown at me, now its time, for you to eat it all of up. Let me educate you again, dumb, stupid, low-class brother. You said, "American eat more than any group of people on earth", That's a lie, You stupid, Bald-headed, snaggle-tooth baboon. You are an idiot to the highest degree. Take your brain, out of your battyhole, battybwoi. Here is your education, go to google, and type in the world's fattest countries. Then after that, click on the world's fattest countries-forbes.com. It will show a list of the countries in ranks, on who has the highest number of obesity, and it's certainly not America. It's the country, Nauru. Bye ignoramus, Mr. Low-Class, oops, my apologies, you don't have any class. LIKE FRED SANFORD WOULD SAY " YOU BIG DUMMY".
sexxslave
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:00:44 PM

rpear wrote:
FLUFFY TO DI FLIPPIN WORL ALL JAMAICANS GIRLZ BIG BODY BIG UP SOME PP CANT TEK DI HEAT SO LEAVE THE KITCHEN..

kyle charisma
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:27:46 PM

>>>Lowkey vs Samauri<<<
...a battle of the intelects...if you think the vizion/Lowkey showdown was good,
yall aint seen nothing yet!!!

Popcorn anyone?
oasis
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:31:01 PM

This topic has certainly created much heated dabate and clash of personalities. From my perspective this is what I believe in a nutshell. There are basically 5 categories of body weight.

1. Underweight : Not healthy due to disorder.
2. below Average
3. Average
4. Above average
5. Overweight: Not healthy due to disorder.

Lets face it, in terms of appearance, most men and women prefer the 2 to 3 category which is proven by the ads. entertainers etc. which markets to the masses. Women (and men to a lesser degree) falling outside of this norm will either accept their body size/weight or feel ashamed. This depends on the persons strength of character.

As to which country has the most obese population... Thats another topic.
sexxslave
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:42:44 PM

sexxslave wrote:
rpear wrote:
FLUFFY TO DI FLIPPIN WORL ALL JAMAICANS GIRLZ BIG BODY BIG UP SOME PP CANT TEK DI HEAT SO LEAVE THE KITCHEN..

Mizz Fluffy 2 Di Worl
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:20:29 AM

Hi everyone. I'm a big girl and i love my body sooooooooooo muchhhhhhh, I don't onsider myself as ugly and when i dress i can competition any mawga girl and run the place. Yes I love myize, guys like it too. I gt the name Fluffy because of my confidence in size and o me a real man can handle any size girl and should really look at her heart and not her size.

PS. A man has lifted me up in the bedroom so me ah lose out on great sex. Just lookin a new 1 fi dweet ya no!!!! LOL =d>
msaleace85
Posted: Friday, November 6, 2009 11:55:22 PM

:d/ I am fat to some people, but to some I am a thick chick.. I have a very high self-esteem. I love my body and I'm not afraid to show it off, I think all big women should be proud of their weight. I am far from ugly. Not all big women are ugly!!
1blackbeauty
Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 12:10:59 AM

msaleace85 wrote:
:d/ I am fat to some people, but to some I am a thick chick.. I have a very high self-esteem. I love my body and I'm not afraid to show it off, I think all big women should be proud of their weight. I am far from ugly. Not all big women are ugly!!

Preach it sista!!!!
BlkDiva
Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 7:43:20 AM

kyle charisma wrote:
like i said...SICKSLAVE has not got a brain in his head
talking about he likes fat, plump ugly women...
...how come the white chick bside u aint fat, ugly and plump...???
nigga u so ugly...which slim ass chick in her right mind would want you???
you need to get that empty shell that u call a "head" checked out...

i can bet that white chick aint even yours...you just saw a tourist passing and asked her to take a picture with you...aint i right???
LOL
BlkDiva
Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 7:47:55 AM

FOR ALL THE WOMAN PLUS SIZE AND SLIM, AND MEDIUM FRAME, WHAT EVER. I SAY LOVE YOURE SELF AND TO HELL WITH WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL MY SISTAS... CAUSE IN THE LONG RUN IT SHOUDNT EVEN MATTER.
bigbodygal1
Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 8:28:48 AM

sexxslave wrote:
sexxslave wrote:
I DONT CARE, I LOVE MY WOMEN BIG, FAT AND UGLY. THATS JUST WAT I LIKE, I HATE MODEL LIKE SKELITON WOMAN, SO ALL U BIG FAT ASS PLUMP SISTER , BRING U BIG UGLY SELF COME LINK MI.

SEXXSLAVE...U LOVE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE AND KNOW DAMN WELL U LOVE THE WHITE AND SPANISH SLIM GIRLS. COME OFF THE PEOPLE DEM FORUM WITH YOUR FUCKERY!! ANYWAY, THIS IS MY TYPE OF FORUM CUZ WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS Y THIS TITLE CAME UP IN THE FIRST PLACE? WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ONE SO MANY TIMES. WE ALL BASICALLY KNOW THAT LARGER WOMEN HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM WITH THEIR BODIES. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE WHEN WE GO OUT OR HANG WITH OUR MEN IN THE CLUB, WHEN THEY SEE THE SLIM CHICKS, THEY DROOL! BASICALLY, I WAS BLESSED TO HAVE A SHAPE, BUT WITH MY RECENT WEIGHT GAIN, I'M NOT AS CONFIDENT AS I WAS B4. I HATE THE MUFFIN BELLY THING SO HELL NO, I'M NOT TAKING PICS RIGHT NOW...LOL! I WILL ADMIT THAT I FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES, CUZ IF U SEE THE LITTLE PIECE OF MAN I HAVE, IF I STAND IN FRONT OF HIM, U CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM!! HE'S 145 LBS SIZE 32 WAIST, BUT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THE WORK...SO IT'S TO EACH HIS OWN. PLUS BIG GIRLS COOK ALL THE TIME SO U WILL NEVER BE HUNGRY...LOL!!
BlkDiva
Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 4:46:33 PM

bigbodygal1 wrote:
sexxslave wrote:
sexxslave wrote:

SEXXSLAVE...U LOVE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE AND KNOW DAMN WELL U LOVE THE WHITE AND SPANISH SLIM GIRLS. COME OFF THE PEOPLE DEM FORUM WITH YOUR FUCKERY!! ANYWAY, THIS IS MY TYPE OF FORUM CUZ WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS Y THIS TITLE CAME UP IN THE FIRST PLACE? WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ONE SO MANY TIMES. WE ALL BASICALLY KNOW THAT LARGER WOMEN HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM WITH THEIR BODIES. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE WHEN WE GO OUT OR HANG WITH OUR MEN IN THE CLUB, WHEN THEY SEE THE SLIM CHICKS, THEY DROOL! BASICALLY, I WAS BLESSED TO HAVE A SHAPE, BUT WITH MY RECENT WEIGHT GAIN, I'M NOT AS CONFIDENT AS I WAS B4. I HATE THE MUFFIN BELLY THING SO HELL NO, I'M NOT TAKING PICS RIGHT NOW...LOL! I WILL ADMIT THAT I FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES, CUZ IF U SEE THE LITTLE PIECE OF MAN I HAVE, IF I STAND IN FRONT OF HIM, U CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM!! HE'S 145 LBS SIZE 32 WAIST, BUT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THE WORK...SO IT'S TO EACH HIS OWN. PLUS BIG GIRLS COOK ALL THE TIME SO U WILL NEVER BE HUNGRY...LOL!!
LOL I HEAR YA BBG!! LOL TALK THAT TALK GIRL!!!!!!!!! LOL
stainnlless29
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 12:56:41 AM

WHEN MI FUCK FAT WOMEN FAT GYAL MMEK MI LIIKLE HOOD FEEL BIG RASTA MI NAA LIE BUT RASS MI CYAA BADDA WID DI PPL DEM WHO LOVE TEK NEWS AND INSECURE RASTA MI CYAA MANAGE DAT ESPECIALLY DI ONES DEM WHO LIVE FI NEWS FROM OTHERS ABOUT DEM OWN MAN OR DI MAN WHO DEM LIKE OR WANT TOO MUCH NEWS IT WILL MAD STAINN
MarcAntony
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 9:43:45 AM

stainnlless29 wrote:
WHEN MI FUCK FAT WOMEN FAT GYAL MMEK MI LIIKLE HOOD FEEL BIG RASTA MI NAA LIE BUT RASS MI CYAA BADDA WID DI PPL DEM WHO LOVE TEK NEWS AND INSECURE RASTA MI CYAA MANAGE DAT ESPECIALLY DI ONES DEM WHO LIVE FI NEWS FROM OTHERS ABOUT DEM OWN MAN OR DI MAN WHO DEM LIKE OR WANT TOO MUCH NEWS IT WILL MAD STAINN

lol. Yow my yute a whe di bomboclaat yaa talk bout rasta? How di maths work fi dat? Mi woulda tink seh a smalla slimma woman mek u hood feel bigga, an a bigga heavier woman mek u hood feel smalla!! But yow, my psychiatrist diffrent from urs. lol

Truth is, fat woman sweet fi fuk, when yu feel all di weight dem hav, it mek u feel like a big rammy a deal wid a mattas. An somtime ... bwoy mi don't even kno whe fi seh, di whole sexual experience to me jus more CARNAL when yu a fuk a fat woman. Di slimmers dem to me gimi more a sense of dominance, mek u feel more macho an in control. Yu can fling di likkle fucka dem ova so, or ova so, lol.

Is two diffrant experience, an mi more preffa a fat woman fi hold mi dung an fuk mi like mi is a bad behavin schoolboy, rather than a agile likkle slimmas a try bruk it off. An mi kno seh is not a hard an fast rule (no puns intended) but overall dat a my ting.

As fi low self esteem, fat women and slim women have it, is jus dat fat women unlucky in that, dem fatness betray dem inside imperfection more than the slimmas dem. But is di same fi all women.

Mi lov mi woman dem wid shape, no goodyear, an no bloodclaat stick.
bigbodygal1
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:37:56 AM

MarcAntony wrote:
stainnlless29 wrote:

lol. Yow my yute a whe di bomboclaat yaa talk bout rasta? How di maths work fi dat? Mi woulda tink seh a smalla slimma woman mek u hood feel bigga, an a bigga heavier woman mek u hood feel smalla!! But yow, my psychiatrist diffrent from urs. lol

Truth is, fat woman sweet fi fuk, when yu feel all di weight dem hav, it mek u feel like a big rammy a deal wid a mattas. An somtime ... bwoy mi don't even kno whe fi seh, di whole sexual experience to me jus more CARNAL when yu a fuk a fat woman. Di slimmers dem to me gimi more a sense of dominance, mek u feel more macho an in control. Yu can fling di likkle fucka dem ova so, or ova so, lol.

Is two diffrant experience, an mi more preffa a fat woman fi hold mi dung an fuk mi like mi is a bad behavin schoolboy, rather than a agile likkle slimmas a try bruk it off. An mi kno seh is not a hard an fast rule (no puns intended) but overall dat a my ting.

As fi low self esteem, fat women and slim women have it, is jus dat fat women unlucky in that, dem fatness betray dem inside imperfection more than the slimmas dem. But is di same fi all women.

RESPECT TO THAT...I THINK THE REASON STAINNLESS SAY THAT IS CUZ I HEAR GUYS SAY THAT BIG GIRLS ARE ALWAYS TIGHT. SO IT MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HIM BIG...LOL!! MAYBE TO A SMALL GIRL, HE SHORT!
BlkDiva
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:14:34 PM

bigbodygal1 wrote:
MarcAntony wrote:
stainnlless29 wrote:

RESPECT TO THAT...I THINK THE REASON STAINNLESS SAY THAT IS CUZ I HEAR GUYS SAY THAT BIG GIRLS ARE ALWAYS TIGHT. SO IT MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HIM BIG...LOL!! MAYBE TO A SMALL GIRL, HE SHORT!
LOL