Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

fat women Options
caribguy2007
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:29:46 PM
Groups: Member

why do fat women call themselves fluffy and why do they cut their pic off at the neck?

This was not meant to be about hating on fat women, it was just about me wondering why they are usually insecure about their body to the point of trying to hide it.Shame on you
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:24:51 PM

From the desk of: “HATEMALEME”

I have no Idea where the hell fat women are coming from, nor do I even unda stand ova weight sista, talk’n dat “thick” shit or pleasingly plump, or that muff’n top crap. Oh yea do not forget da BBW's ...dem be da BIG BIG WOMEN. I do not know about the rest of the world but lotz a bitch in America are just plain FAT AZZES and/or obese.. Me and Ma Dawg LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD >>> NIGGAZ LIKE US DO NOT AND ARE NOT N2 OBESETELITY >>> ahahhaha hahaha LOL…>>>Holla!
stainnlless29
Posted: Friday, October 3, 2008 12:50:16 AM

WELL HEAR ME NOW PEEPS I LOVE FAT WOMEN WHEN THAY HAVE A GOOD SHAPE BUT 2 TINGS I CANT TAKE WITH THEM (1) IS THAY ARE TOO JELOUS AND THE OTHER THAY HAVE A VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM ITS LIKE THAY DONT BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES FOR WHATEVER REASON STAIN DONT KNO BUT TRUST ME I LIKE WHEN A FAT WOMAN IS WELL SHAPED AND HAS A BIG ASS LOL AND TRUST ME SOME OF THE FATTY DEM WHO KEEP THEMSELVES WILL MAKE SOME OF THE SLIMAS DEM GUH HIDE LOL ANYWASY ALL LADIES BIG UP YOUR SELVES lol
sexyshaki
Posted: Sunday, October 5, 2008 1:52:23 AM

For someone that look like u, u shouldn't be disrespecting any type of woman i would only let u suck my toe (with a condom that is).power to black women whether fat or slim once u have ambition no man can't put u down be strong.am very beautiful and independent and i take no talk from no man if i get a man like u i would make u wish u never born.Shame on you
henry morgan
Posted: Sunday, October 5, 2008 3:32:12 PM

sexyshaki wrote:
For someone that look like u, u shouldn't be disrespecting any type of woman i would only let u suck my toe (with a condom that is).power to black women whether fat or slim once u have ambition no man can't put u down be strong.am very beautiful and independent and i take no talk from no man if i get a man like u i would make u wish u never born.Shame on you

its never a good thing to be fat. ultimately its a matter of choice.
people who are fat suffer more ill health than even smokers and have lower self esteem. most people have resigned themselves to dying fat as they generally lack willpower to change many key things in life. its not a crime to be fat. its an unfortunate reversible illness. its really fantastic to see how some of them(fat people) enjoy discerning their true anatomical shape. i did and enjoyed it.....
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, October 5, 2008 7:45:55 PM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

You know what they say if ya can not take a joke ... every women in my family is heavy (and I never will stop loving and supporting them or fucking with them either) ... American EAT TO MUCH FOOD ... FAR TO MANY OF THEM ARE OVER WEIGHT ... GIT MAD AT ME ... MAKE YA SELF SICK OVER IT AND FOR THOSE TO WHOM IT APPLIES GIT SO DAMN MAD AT ME THAT YOU MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE STYLE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH AND LONGEVIETY NOT MINE (Diabetes is an epidemic) and just like AIDS guess which group of people are Afflicted at a higher rate .. BUT IF IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TA HATE ME ... HAVE ANOTHER BIG MAC AND A DIET COKE ...AND HAVE AT IT ... SURE I JOKE ... BETTA THAN CRYING (about the fact of how young children are also being afflected and dying at a faster rate than their parents - but hey remain ignorant and HATE ON)... BUT I BE ABOUT SOME SERIOUS SHIT ... I just come at ya on a W I L D >> ahahah and this is FOR FUN PPL ...> TRY TO REMEMBER THAT ... lol Stop trying to be SO SERIOUS ABOUT THE WRONG STUFF (Gluttony - Is one of the 7 Deadly Sin not because it makes ya clothes fit tight but because It will KILL YOU but it is just another sign of the timez that ppl are trying to ignore like Homosexuality and a decline IN MORALITY AND ETHICAL behavior in general but hey I'm just a DUMB AZZ TO BE HATED ...HEY come to think of it MEN ARE FAT TO...YOU THINK SO NARROW AND SINGLE MINDEDLY WITH YA HATE ... FAT COULD BE A MAN OR A WOMAN ...Lawd Help Dem ...

I HOPE I MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH AS HARD AS YOU MAKE ME LAUGH ... CUZ I KNOW SOME YOU YA'LL CAN NOT BE SERIOUS ... lol
BodyGoodazs
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 10:16:30 AM

i am thick fluffy watever u call it.. but i dont cut off my pictures from di neck.. i might not me a size one or a size too.. but mi got ambition and education.. and if its just for my looks u aint really a nice person.. dont judge me because of the way i look.. i am a person just like u and i do have a heart.. dont look at peoples physical attraction.. try to find out who they are.. before u point ur finger and judge others.. its not nice..
LowKey
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 12:31:29 PM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

See, ppl always wanna go left. Everyone know the difference between a person who is Obese ...and that is what the focus is in a joking kinda of why ... the shit is serious ... and is having a very negative impact on (black) Americans and their children especially ... So, please let not git too stupid wit dis ... Err brother likez a sista wit a lil meat on her bonez ... that is not what is being address ... THE SUPA LARGE SISTA AND BROTHER AND CHILDREN WHO ARE PUT'N THEIR HEALTH AT RISK are the ones ppl are talking about IN A PLAYFUL MANNER!!! Gawg! you take ya self too serious about the wrong thangz .. You guy keep this up and I might have ta leave ... ahahah NOT!!

Hey, BodyBgoodAzzIwouldhitit >lol

1 LOVE BABY
MamiJam
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 3:24:14 PM

stainnlless29 wrote:
(1) IS THAY ARE TOO JELOUS AND THE OTHER THAY HAVE A VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM ITS LIKE THAY DONT BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES FOR WHATEVER REASON

Not all! ;-)

CaramelApple wrote:
i am fat, thick , fluffy, big boned whatever u ppl choose to call it. funny how big ppl dont have a problem with themselves but skinny ones do. what u feel threatened? i am fat big boned all of the above mentioned names but i am damn sexy in my own right and too bad yall so ugly u feel insecure with urselves and want to past on ur insecurities, as sexy as i am i just look on u and lmfao, grow up get a life and stop looking at ours

BodyGoodazs wrote:
i am thick fluffy watever u call it.. but i dont cut off my pictures from di neck.. i might not me a size one or a size too.. but mi got ambition and education.. and if its just for my looks u aint really a nice person.. dont judge me because of the way i look.. i am a person just like u and i do have a heart.. dont look at peoples physical attraction.. try to find out who they are.. before u point ur finger and judge others.. its not nice..

respect and true

I dont know if there r differences to America, but when I look around in germany.... I see really slim woman cryin around that they too fat, even when they r definetly not! They cry around that their titts is too small or their ass too fat or their noses not tiny nice n pretty...boaaaahhhhhh....Brick wall
Lots of oversized woman have much more self esteem then skinny ones!
Mi oversized too, but mi nuh complain about them likkle mistakes at my body!

henry morgan
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 10:49:19 PM

BodyGoodazs wrote:

dont look at others physical attraction. you must be in a state of denial. you see yuh neighbour have a good man. yuh wouldnt want one?
slim people dont have to defend it. it defend itself. loosing the fat is like the best life insurance and the cheapest health insurance. it free.....so why does jamaican girls dont like this one?
bigsexauer
Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 12:04:22 PM

to answear the ? on hand i personaly dont think no one who is black dose say they r black ,they dose say dark complexsion or afican complexsion ,so fat people will say they r fluffy or plump or something like that ,its nothing wrong with it ,some guys love big woman ,i dont think fat people r ashame of them self so they cut of the bottom ,well i think ur lost is a next man treasure ,plum ,fluffy ,big ,fat,solid ,slim ,just right ,they all need love . =d>
Angiecurious
Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 12:30:02 PM

For all those who dont like them fat, dont worry all of them will soon be so slim that you have to wonder.

Dont you all see America is going through a recession, which will affect the amount a food we are all allowed to eat and remember this is a world wide thing, so no job equals no food which equals starvation which will be equal to all you guys who dont like them fat will have an influx of meager woman to your pickings.
henry morgan
Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 12:52:45 PM

Angiecurious wrote:
For all those who dont like them fat, dont worry all of them will soon be so slim that you have to wonder.

Dont you all see America is going through a recession, which will affect the amount a food we are all allowed to eat and remember this is a world wide thing, so no job equals no food which equals starvation which will be equal to all you guys who dont like them fat will have an influx of meager woman to your pickings.

such crap! never seen so much of it in a long time
Jadedlove
Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 1:23:28 PM

henry morgan wrote:
Angiecurious wrote:

such crap! never seen so much of it in a long time

What a stress !!!
bigsexauer
Posted: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 2:27:38 PM

Angiecurious wrote:

IT IS GOOD THAT V R TALKING SHIT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO V R ,OR DONT NO KNOW ANY BETTER
rpear
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:44:35 PM

whether fat or slim its fluffy to di whorl>...

it seem as if most of us are so insecure that we get a hpye from hurting pp feelings if u're comfortable with urself u nuh give a damn what others think Fluffy is a nice term and yes im slim but i dont have a problem with these fluffy girlz cause some of them look better than di women dem whey unnu have at home so saying fluffy or being fat is distasteful is not nice.

take into consideration that some person have health disorder so we should just support them or shut up!!!

fluffy to di whorl its a jamaican dancehall thing so for those of us who dont party need to leave the fluffy girlz alone seeing them party is just crazy fun so lets just unite and leave the negative pp alone positive vibrations all the way pp
rpear
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:45:59 PM

rpear wrote:
whether fat or slim its fluffy to di whorl>...

it seem as if most of us are so insecure that we get a hpye from hurting pp feelings if u're comfortable with urself u nuh give a damn what others think Fluffy is a nice term and yes im slim but i dont have a problem with these fluffy girlz cause some of them look better than di women dem whey unnu have at home so saying fluffy or being fat is distasteful is not nice.

take into consideration that some person have health disorder so we should just support them or shut up!!!

fluffy to di whorl its a jamaican dancehall thing so for those of us who dont party need to leave the fluffy girlz alone seeing them party is just crazy fun so lets just unite and leave the negative pp alone positive vibrations all the way pp
rpear
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:48:47 PM

FLUFFY TO DI FLIPPIN WORL ALL JAMAICANS GIRLZ BIG BODY BIG UP SOME PP CANT TEK DI HEAT SO LEAVE THE KITCHEN..

kyle charisma
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2008 10:05:04 AM

most of the ladies i see responding to these post and say they are fat....i dont know but....are those your pictures for real bcuz it wud seem that some of us dont know the difference between FAT and FlUFFy!!!! or maybe there are different connotations and meanings for these words across different cultures or sumthing....
1 thing i know...you cant be fat and fluffy
its either or either.....
Fluffy is what i wud describe MOST of you ladies as...and thats desirable. fluffy is a sexy physique thats comes with desirable amts of body weight....and once again thats desirable.

Fat(obesity)......!a few phrases can account for this phenomenon...genetics or carelessness versus "genetics and fucking carelessness"

how many persons wish to be fat? versus How may persons wish they were a slimmaz?
the reality is we all want different things....they were made for a purpose...and i dont think that purpose is to be ridiculed.

for all i know i cud have been born in a fat family...if that were so, i wud work my ass out tryin to get slim...bcuz low self esteem things isnt my thing...

i prefer slimmaz...wud try a few fluffy ones...but fat/obese girls....nope.
but no disrespect ladies... i love you all...
DaBear1
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2008 12:27:16 PM

it's the modern world we live in - all adverts / marketing / health issues tell us it's wrong & ugly to be fat - so it affects how we think about ourselves.

when i was growing up in jamaica fat woman was di ting - di fatter the betta - dats how most man did love dem woman - even dancehall tunes used to gwan ova fat gal & diss slim gal. now due to 'americanisation' or '1st world' marketing, slim is di ting & di dancehall tune dem flip - is pure slim gal ah run di show now. you will neva see anoda dancehall queen carlene size anymore.

after all ah dat - ah slim girl mi luv still - tho now & then a woman wid little weight pan har innah di right places nice to!