Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

why does jamaican women nowadays make such poor partners? Options
LowKey
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:17:02 AM

Groups: Member

From the Desk of: "HATEMALEME"

ANGIECURIOUS

Honey bunny ... I feel ya pain ... but let me explain one thang ...

and often MOTHERS loose sight of this ... You RIDE YA MAN'S DICK

HE COMES FIRST ... ERR TIME ... OBIVIOUSLY A LOT OF YA'LL DONE FORGOT THAT SHIT....YOUR DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY IS TO YOUR MAN (vice versa)... HE CAME FIRST BEFORE YOU HAD THE KIDS ... A PART OF YOUR JOB IS TO CARE FOR HIM ... YOU SUPPORT HIM AND HE SUPPORTS YOU ... I wonder if I am getting through? Brick wall
kyle charisma
Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 4:48:05 PM

this yute nuh easy..hey mister buccaneer try gwaan back a sea bcuz it sound like a out deh u live all d days of your life...look how u call down trouble on yourself...bwoy mi sorry fi u bcuz demya jamaica woman ya aggo gi u hell fi wat u jus said!

women are universial..goldiggers, ambitious ones, good mothers, users, chickenheads..hey they exist in every country all over the world..but i guess u wudnt know wud u? the high seas are your areas of expertise...
henry morgan
Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:10:17 PM

kyle charisma wrote:
this yute nuh easy..hey mister buccaneer try gwaan back a sea bcuz it sound like a out deh u live all d days of your life...look how u call down trouble on yourself...bwoy mi sorry fi u bcuz demya jamaica woman ya aggo gi u hell fi wat u jus said!

women are universial..goldiggers, ambitious ones, good mothers, users, chickenheads..hey they exist in every country all over the world..but i guess u wudnt know wud u? the high seas are your areas of expertise...

I tell it like it is. You other guys tell it like it might be..
I really didnt see anthing bad about what I wrote so if slacks com I will handle it....mi mother...sisters..babymother and daughter are jamaican and I love them all. I tell them same shit too....
LowKey
Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 8:10:53 PM

HAHAHHAHAH KKKKKKKKKaaaaaaaaaaa CCCCCCCeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MA DAWG ...>>WAY TA GO! >>>FEED THAT MUTTERFUCKER ALPO ... then maybe he will Speak to the hand wit da dumb shit >>>LOL

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE WITH YOU IF I HAD SAID IT MYSELF ... WOMEN ARE WORLD OVA ... AND THE SAME THING PLEDGE US DA WORLD OVA ... MEN AND WOMEN GO FROM KINGZ AND QUEENZ TA ... SLIMMY THINGZ ... NOTHING IN LIFE COMEZ CHEAP... ONCE AGAIN....I SUGGEST YOU LQQK BEFORE YOU LEEP....

Admittedly we are up against some serious oddz ... God knew it would be HARD ... DAZ WHY HE MADE (a Male) MAN ... FOR THE JOB ...Itz like DIS ... (it is difficult daz true) >>> BUT MAN DA FUCK UP BITCH!
Timmo
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2008 3:02:11 PM

I am not so sure if we are talking about Jamaican women living in Jamaica and those that live abroad. There is indeed a distinct difference. The Jamaican women living in Jamaica have been enGENDERed to accept a life with any BullShit being dished out by her boy friend /husband. There is almost no support system which allows or her total indepence from such troubling trends in her relationship...so she stays in it. She soon comes to accept the most brazen form of patriarchial display within the borders of her mans masculinity. However, when they migrate to a new culture which allows her more room to express herself and also allows her to be independent even through the social system...she quickly jumps at the opportunity. The system also encourages her to be that way. If it tears the family apart the system says..'as long as he we can force him to pay support that is okay" So he pays. He is also a part of that Patriarchial society in his new country which allows him to earn more and can afford to move on. Because, there are lots of women just like her, without a man for nearly the same reasons.Not so for the woman... she still has that innate quality for a real family (man ,woman children, home etc.)Knowing that it is fair game all over again (for the woman)the man stays away.
Fact is that, a woman is easy to adopt to changes.The man, well... not so easily. He wants her to remain as he had met her. If she puts up with his womanizing in jamaica or his alcoholism or late night drinking and partying...she won't put up with it abroad. The man still expects that, because for him...nothing should change. The man should note that it is the same woman with a changed mindset. At the same time..not all women adopt such drastic changes and this is least likely to be the case of those women with a strong culturo-religious background (where religion also determines the culture)
In essence the best bet is the Jamaican woman living in Jamaica...they are the real thing and the men should learn how to respect their feeling although they do not always complain. Put yourself in their shoes..or imagine it was being done to your grown daughter ! One should not use the proverbial paint brush to paint all Jamaican women...Mi gingeration com from deh...mi ex-wife cum from deh...mi present woman cum from deh...an if mi nuh want har nuh more or she gone lef mi...mi ago a yaad go fine a nedda wan dung deh. ZEEN
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2008 5:27:13 PM

First, let me say to one and all I LOVE dis shit … you can hardly tell >lol

From the desk of: “HATEMALEME”

See, that is why there must be an educated KNOWLEDGABLE GOD FEARING MAN who lives an Earthly life, but STILL DELIVERS THE TRUTH.. And delivers it right.

Now, on point, to pervert the truth one must go out and find the most abhorrent example of human nature and set that as the norm of patriarchal behavior (man, woman, child), hence providing and developing a built in justification for a totally negative reflection or depiction of said behavior (patriarchal).
It is a typical heinous, insidious, demonically inspired and cleverly constructed LIE! IN THAT the exaggeration of the truth and fact in a broad sweeping generalization that is not sustain by any objective facts what so ever, is typical in the promotion of the FEMINIST AGENDA, the tactic is know as EMASCULATION!
It is an attack on MASCULINITY again, the devil attacking man, using the helpless victim woman to justify the breakdown of a (male) Man’s right to DOMINANCE and Preeminence in the (battle between the sexes) (based on Physicality, Not Sexuality or Gender)… To allege that ALL MEN (Black Men) BEAT THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN THEN KICK THE DOG … is just and outright Western/White European lie fueled by Feminism. The attack on the family structure particular the Black Family is an attempt to destroy the Black prodigy from WITHIN … IF SUCH A THING WERE POSSIBLE … Cuz … In my eyes you are not presenting anything in the benefit of MANKIND OR WOMANKIND of the Original Big three Uz Da SNAKE ta me, and I have just bruised that Head of Yours

ahahah......I know....BITCH IT IS ALL A MAN'S FAULT ....llolololl

and we can talk about it... bring me some object facts ..
henry morgan
Posted: Monday, September 29, 2008 11:06:02 PM

Timmo wrote:
I am not so sure if we are talking about Jamaican women living in Jamaica and those that live abroad. There is indeed a distinct difference. The Jamaican women living in Jamaica have been enGENDERed to accept a life with any BullShit being dished out by her boy friend /husband. There is almost no support system which allows or her total indepence from such troubling trends in her relationship...so she stays in it. She soon comes to accept the most brazen form of patriarchial display within the borders of her mans masculinity. However, when they migrate to a new culture which allows her more room to express herself and also allows her to be independent even through the social system...she quickly jumps at the opportunity. The system also encourages her to be that way. If it tears the family apart the system says..'as long as he we can force him to pay support that is okay" So he pays. He is also a part of that Patriarchial society in his new country which allows him to earn more and can afford to move on. Because, there are lots of women just like her, without a man for nearly the same reasons.Not so for the woman... she still has that innate quality for a real family (man ,woman children, home etc.)Knowing that it is fair game all over again (for the woman)the man stays away.
Fact is that, a woman is easy to adopt to changes.The man, well... not so easily. He wants her to remain as he had met her. If she puts up with his womanizing in jamaica or his alcoholism or late night drinking and partying...she won't put up with it abroad. The man still expects that, because for him...nothing should change. The man should note that it is the same woman with a changed mindset. At the same time..not all women adopt such drastic changes and this is least likely to be the case of those women with a strong culturo-religious background (where religion also determines the culture)
In essence the best bet is the Jamaican woman living in Jamaica...they are the real thing and the men should learn how to respect their feeling although they do not always complain. Put yourself in their shoes..or imagine it was being done to your grown daughter ! One should not use the proverbial paint brush to paint all Jamaican women...Mi gingeration com from deh...mi ex-wife cum from deh...mi present woman cum from deh...an if mi nuh want har nuh more or she gone lef mi...mi ago a yaad go fine a nedda wan dung deh. ZEEN

my yout better if you get di water dung one dem whey live a foreign man. dem nuh suppose fi be so strong. the ones out here are like pimento seeds pon white rum. DEM REAL HARSH!!!dem wi bun out yuh throat.........................hole..... Well wi still love dem though....look pon da one yah side a mi....mi gone go plant corn
henry morgan
Posted: Monday, September 29, 2008 11:09:02 PM

biggy369 wrote:
i love my jamaican woman there no one better to me. what the crap is this person talking about. there is no such thing as a bad woman its just that she not the one for you so dont generalise

shit dawg...yuh sound like a bitch
Platinum_Phatness_FL
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:21:03 PM

henry morgan wrote:

grabbing the bull by the horn.....hmmmmmmm,,,just consulted the new age dictionary...you couldnt imagine what i found...

bull=bully=jamaican woman:-" [/quote]

WOW mr morgan it seems you have the intellectual capabillity of a pea.
for you to stereotype jamaican women as bullies.

in that case i may as well say " mi a bull buck an duppy conqueror" . How would this relate to you? you seemingly ask why do we seem poor partners, could it be that you yourself are lacking? that you have failed to stimulate us emotionally, mentally and physically?

could it be that you have failed to make us want to be better partners as according to you or you are lacking in communication skills to make the relation ship work?

could it be that "wi nuh fraid a duppy , wi frighten duppy"? as your idea of a perfect partner would be a woman who washes , cooks, cleans an fraid sey yu might beat har cause yu waan feel like man? and that a woman who is dominant and could be your equal in every sense of the word : income, education , stability who knows what she wants and isnt afraid to go get it scares the hell out of you?

think again what your question should be: A real woman scares me: HELP?
Princess Blk
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:56:50 PM

Platinum, girl I was thinking that responding to this post was really a waste of time, but you make me smile.... but honestly, its really sad to see modern men, most claim to live in the great USA a first world country trying to pass off their failure to be men, men who should be able to think for themselves, make decisions that would better their families, to encourage the little boys going astray to be better husbands , fathers, , brothers and uncles and overall better person who can contribute positively to our nation, blaming it on the women Are we the reason you fail . Is it because we women make poor partners, why the most household have no fathers in them, or it it the lack on men standing up for their kids, is it because we make such poor partners, why the boys want the ganster life, the drug don life, the area don life, the life of wearing their pants so low below their cracks and hairstyles that is so feminine that you have to question their sexuality or is it the lack of male guidance. Is it because we make such poor partners why the girls have to be turning to the older men for fatherly love....wow is it really?
Maybe we do make poor partners...but lets face it, we have to work with what we have and if we only have failure to work with, do the math....what will the answer be.....it hard to turn a foot cloth into a dainty face towel.

Angiecurious
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:34:38 PM

Platinum and Princess, tell it to dem, blaming everyone but themselves.
henry morgan
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 8:02:35 AM

Princess Blk wrote:

Platinum, girl I was thinking that responding to this post was really a waste of time, but you make me smile.... but honestly, its really sad to see modern men, most claim to live in the great USA a first world country trying to pass off their failure to be men, men who should be able to think for themselves, make decisions that would better their families, to encourage the little boys going astray to be better husbands , fathers, , brothers and uncles and overall better person who can contribute positively to our nation, blaming it on the women Are we the reason you fail . Is it because we women make poor partners, why the most household have no fathers in them, or it it the lack on men standing up for their kids, is it because we make such poor partners, why the boys want the ganster life, the drug don life, the area don life, the life of wearing their pants so low below their cracks and hairstyles that is so feminine that you have to question their sexuality or is it the lack of male guidance. Is it because we make such poor partners why the girls have to be turning to the older men for fatherly love....wow is it really?
Maybe we do make poor partners...but lets face it, we have to work with what we have and if we only have failure to work with, do the math....what will the answer be.....it hard to turn a foot cloth into a dainty face towel.

lol @ the ladies(no pun intended). see i got you all worked up...good.

just by reading your remarks, i was able see that you all missed the point. my views were not posted to evoke feminine anger. see if i ad said some kinder words then maybe you would be clapping me. well i did not come here to seek your approval or liking. what i posted was to stimulate good conversations and reasonings. your responses showed how closed minded most of you are. in effect the problems that men and women have in their relationships will likely not get any better because women in jamaica are mostly closed minded and are generally not open to criticism. i see so many forums that criticise us me yet i dont see any response like yours.

the good thing about criticisms are that they allow us to be introspective. this allows us to see the negative parts of our personality which we cannot see. that is where criticisms CAN HELP US!!! women practice neither introspection nor retrospection so when they leave a disasterous relationship they can only see. i the void they left behind. i normally try to find the thing i did wrong that contributed to the failure of the relationship. i know what the woman did wrong but what about me? what did i do wrong? goal is not to take the sins of the past into the future.
then you all sit there cussing us as if you are all immaculate. i know most jamaican men are shit pits but that something that really stinks. how do you all manage to fall in it so often women? you wouldnt catch a blind man falling into one though. women you all need to stop blabing so much and do some mo' introspection....then just maybe youll see the truth about yourselves. who do you want to hear it from..A MAN OR A WOMAN?

I WRITE CONTROVERSY!!!

maybe a blog eliciting jamaican men's reasons for being the way we are might help......then again wommen = 100% emotions. water it down please...c

caio ladies
henry :d/
Angiecurious
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 8:47:50 AM

Showing the failure hurts, ooch!!
Platinum_Phatness_FL
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:23:52 AM

Boo hoo! do henry, come affa yu violin. there are no emotions or anger in my response to your post. mi jus waa know what caused that pea you call a brain to process your inability to please as failure in jamaican women as partners. why u jus inna di women dis an women dat? it fayva sinting wrong wid yu or yu funny inna yu head. betta yet yu met yu match n coward. Anxious
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:45:34 PM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

I LOVE ALL BLACK WOMEN NO MATTER (Loving a person or a group ain't got shit ta do with what they do) ... THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND FACTS ARE FACTS ONLY FOOLZ LIE TO THEMSELVES AND DENY THE TRUTH ... THAT IS WHY I CAN SAY THIS TOO ... SOME ARE STRONG MOST ARE WEAK I AM NOT GOING TO LIE 2 MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE ABOUT WHAT I KNOW AND SEE... SUCH IZ LIFE ....>>> I have learn to just let it go and accept to each his/her own ..> Cuz no matter what DA BEAT GOEZ ON!
henry morgan
Posted: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:32:46 PM

Platinum_Phatness_FL wrote:
Boo hoo! do henry, come affa yu violin. there are no emotions or anger in my response to your post. mi jus waa know what caused that pea you call a brain to process your inability to please as failure in jamaican women as partners. why u jus inna di women dis an women dat? it fayva sinting wrong wid yu or yu funny inna yu head. betta yet yu met yu match n coward. Anxious

.....inability to please......girl i would have love to give you a chance to prove of my inability to please,,,,but den again

the reasons why i discuss this topic with women is
cause i want things to be better between us baby.......byeShame on you
butta
Posted: Thursday, October 2, 2008 1:48:53 AM

I do not think this guy is Jamaican, it is quite clear, that he is one of those yankee boys who got rejected by each and every Jamaican woman he tried to get with, on the other hand, if he is Jamaican i feel nothing but pity for him, young man, if you are Jamaican, take my advice and re-rite your little passage, and remember this, all black mothers ate the mothers of ALL NATIONS, BUT THE JAMAICAN MOTHER IS THE DICTIONARY TO THE LANGUAGE OF MOTHERS OF ALL NATION, EVEN YOUR OWN,henry morgan, i hope you are paying attention to the fact that i have used lower case letters to address you.
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, October 2, 2008 11:48:06 AM

Well BUTTA ... I KNOW THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT OR TO ME.

Trust and believe that I reject more women than women reject me ... I will not accept any ooman of COLOR who ain't got her shit together as a BLACK OOMAN first and formost. It is just plain stupid for FEMALES ... not to notice how they have gone from being women and ladies to be CONSIDER (for the most part) nothing more than
Bitches ... I loose nothing I AM MAN ... I feel for the females who are in my immediate family and my extended Black Family ... BUT

if you individually and collectively insist on being WORTHLESS ASS HOLES ...>>>THEN STARVE BITCH ..>>> I AIN'T HUNGER! and if you happy... I AM HAPPY 4 YO AZZ .... like I say ... HATE ME BITCH I AM A BLACK MALE (raise, train, indoctrinated A MAN) and that is THE END OF THAT SHIT!... UNTIL THEY BURY MY BLACK AZZ BACK IN AFRICA ... LOTS OF YALL ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT >>> TO THE ELDERS ... YOU SHOULD BE BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW NO SHAME! ... I WANT A BLACK OOMAN, PROUD TO BE ONE, WANTING TO MAKE SOME MORE PROUD STRONG AFRICAN LIKE HER AND HUSBAND AND HER FOREPARENTS BEFORE HER FOR AS LONG AS THERE HAS BEEN RECORDED TIME ... If you a MODERN SLUT ... KISS MY BUTT ... I don't need or WANT YOU! YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO SPEAK TO ME ... SAVE YA INSULTS BECAUSE ... YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE! insult that is ... to err thang ...BLACK AND MALE ...
Platinum_Phatness_FL
Posted: Thursday, October 2, 2008 6:43:34 PM

lawd dem stawt dem antics pon di board. any ways mr henry nuh mek u mout write check yu ass caan cash. u know u caan handle a REAL WOMAN
Angiecurious
Posted: Thursday, October 2, 2008 10:04:23 PM

LowKey wrote:

Well BUTTA ... I KNOW THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT OR TO ME.

Trust and believe that I reject more women than women reject me ... I will not accept any ooman of COLOR who ain't got her shit together as a BLACK OOMAN first and formost. It is just plain stupid for FEMALES ... not to notice how they have gone from being women and ladies to be CONSIDER (for the most part) nothing more than
Bitches ... I loose nothing I AM MAN ... I feel for the females who are in my immediate family and my extended Black Family ... BUT

if you individually and collectively insist on being WORTHLESS ASS HOLES ...>>>THEN STARVE BITCH ..>>> I AIN'T HUNGER! and if you happy... I AM HAPPY 4 YO AZZ .... like I say ... HATE ME BITCH I AM A BLACK MALE (raise, train, indoctrinated A MAN) and that is THE END OF THAT SHIT!... UNTIL THEY BURY MY BLACK AZZ BACK IN AFRICA ... LOTS OF YALL ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT >>> TO THE ELDERS ... YOU SHOULD BE BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW NO SHAME! ... I WANT A BLACK OOMAN, PROUD TO BE ONE, WANTING TO MAKE SOME MORE PROUD STRONG AFRICAN LIKE HER AND HUSBAND AND HER FOREPARENTS BEFORE HER FOR AS LONG AS THERE HAS BEEN RECORDED TIME ... If you a MODERN SLUT ... KISS MY BUTT ... I don't need or WANT YOU! YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO SPEAK TO ME ... SAVE YA INSULTS BECAUSE ... YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE! insult that is ... to err thang ...BLACK AND MALE ...

Huh?