Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

why does jamaican women nowadays make such poor partners? Options
henry morgan
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2008 7:22:02 PM

Groups: Member

i find that jamaican women make poor examples of partners. can any jamaican woman tell me why?
greater40
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:52:15 AM

henry morgan wrote:
i find that jamaican women make poor examples of partners. can any jamaican woman tell me why?
because of men like you.you are try to discredit jamaican women for other women you have to try to built up your own culture before you can say bad things about us secondly jamaican men donot know how to treat jamaican women they think having hot sex that is all.the next thing they thing about is food that is a turn off so that is my reason.
Angiecurious
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008 11:11:48 AM

We give as good as we get, you kiss our ass, we kiss your in return if its clean, you try to kick our ass and we make sure we kick yours first. No one run from good , so if you are so good, why would they all run from you.
JASMONE
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008 5:35:55 PM

First of all, being the proud Jamaican that I am. I am insulted by that statement.

As far as I am concerned, we are pretty good mothers, friends and not to mention partners. We know we stuff, be it in the Bedroom or in the Kitchen.

So sir, I think you should refrase that question. And ask, the Jamaican men why they dont treat us like the queens we are.
henry morgan
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:40:40 PM

greater40 wrote:
henry morgan wrote:
because of men like you.you are try to discredit jamaican women for other women you have to try to built up your own culture before you can say bad things about us secondly jamaican men donot know how to treat jamaican women they think having hot sex that is all.the next thing they thing about is food that is a turn off so that is my reason.

are jamaican women untouchables? I call it like I see it. I know us jamaican men are not ideal but maybe if jamaican women show wi mo' respect, then wi will give uunu mo' respect, love, time and ah yes.. AFFECTION and ROMANCE!!!! GOT ISSUES LADY?
Angiecurious
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:49:34 AM

Henry Morgan, care to tell me whats your meaning to the words, Respect, Affection and romance, I guess the males and females here dont have the same impression of the meanings. Please do tell.
DaBear1
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:04:11 PM

that is just generalisation - not good. you don't sound like someone who lives in jamaica, cause if you did, i can't see how you arrive at that conclusion. jamaican culture & women are diverse - from those who work & study hard to those that don't work for whatever reason & feel that they have to depend on a man to survive. some woman work ah day & sleep at nite - other sleep ah daytime & pan di town ah nite. you have those who feisty & those who are submissive. i think you have just been meeting the 'wrong' type of jamaican women or you just don't understand their culture.

i met my jamaican girlfriend at work here in the uk - i used to live in ja but now in the uk. my black british friends thought that she was feisty - she's not & is a very easy-going & caring person to me. i realised that even though my friends have jamaican heritage, they really didn't fully understand the culture & how real JA women can 'feisty' wid u in a friendly way - so after all a' dat, u just haven't been lucky in meeting the right JA girl for u or u just don't fully understand the culture & ways
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:10:10 PM

I am not Jamaican by direct birth although a branch of my family comes from there and I am attempting to return there (apparently on my way BACK TO AFRICA from what I have observed of Jamacian ladies of late (last 4 1/2 years)) ... NOW allow me as an AMERICAN TO OVER GENERALIZE THE MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMEN IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE WHO CATER TO EUROPEAN IDEAS... THEY ARE ABONDONING THE TRADATIONAL BLACK VALUES OF WOMANHOOD FOR SOME WHITES PILE DREAM OF INDEPENDNECE … IT CAN BE SEEN ALL OVER WHERE AFRICAN HAVE BEEN TRANSPLANTED IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE. America(rate of marriage down, age of marriage up, divorce rate above 60%, 80% of new borns born out of wedlock…80% Single Female Head of Household, (america) multiple births with multiple fathers)THEY ARE LOOSING THEIR MEN TO OTHER WOMEN FASTER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP. THEY ARE CONTACTING AIDS/HIV FASTER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE MAJORITY LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE ...(Jamacian females are starting to embrace a simular mindset as American Females) SOME TIMES THE VICTIM IS THE LAST TO KNOW

I am 57 YEARS of age; I have seen the transformation of African Women over the years, through the passage of laws, time, feminism, americanism, and globalism. As they take on THE WHITE VALUES SYSTEM (everything from their hair, the way they dress, talk, act, behave, and what is value to them have all been lost). They have loss the sense of THE BEAUTY they are naturally…. Sure, they are going to DEFEND THEMSELVES and OF COURSE THERE IS NO MERIT TO THIS ASSERTION (which nothing could be further from the truth, which is a lie) … They (Women) want NO FORM of Headship or Male Dominance. This is just the reality of the GARDEN being played out in modern time. The OOMAN does NOT WANT TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO. And everything IS Justifiable TO THAT END. EVEN LYING TO HERSELF ABOUT THE THING SHE IS LOOSING … RIGHT BEFORE HER VERY EYES … TAKE FOR EXAMPLE AN AMERICAN FEMALE OF COLOR … YOU COULD NOT MELT AND POUR ONE OF DEM ON ME (in terms of marriage) … For the VAST MAJORITY OF US AMERICAN BROTHER TRUTH BE TOLD … BEYOND SEX … AN AMERICAN FEMALE BLACK OR WHITE HAVE NO PURPOSE OR PLACE IN A MAN'S LIFE MOST TIME … IN MOST CASES A SUCCESS MAN … NOW DAY ONLY NEED A OOMAN FOR SEX (to have a family) … THEY (WOMEN) HAVE MARGINALIZED THEMSELVES … OKAY EACH OF YOU LADIES THINK ABOUT IT ... (if you were not BORN N2 WEALTH) WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER A MAN BEYOND SEX (YOUR SELF) ... THAT A MAN CAN NOT GET ELSE WHERE FOR HIMSELF ... NOT KNOWING THE TRUE STATE OF BLACK AFFAIRS ...(to simply not know the unvarnished facts) IS SHAMEFUL ON THE PART OF SOME ... AGAIN GOD HIMSELF SAID ... MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ... YOU GUYS HAVE COMPUTERS ... DO SOME RESEARCH ON WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO BLACK PPL ...THE WORLD OVER ... GIT THE HELL OUT OF YO BOX ... PLEASE! (But I alread know most of you won't because) IGNORANCE IS BLISS!
FINALLY, If you women folk say that you have not been going in the WRONG DIRECTION... ITZ JUST A DAMNED LIE ... IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS BEEN AND IS GOING THAT WAY ... BUT YA'LL ARE NOT! ...
Think Hummmmmmmmm ... How Does that work again? Brick wall Oh yes, IT DOESN'T
henry morgan
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:06:42 AM

LowKey wrote:
I am not Jamaican by direct birth although a branch of my family comes from there and I am attempting to return there (apparently on my way BACK TO AFRICA from what I have observed of Jamacian ladies of late (last 4 1/2 years)) ... NOW allow me as an AMERICAN TO OVER GENERALIZE THE MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMEN IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE WHO CATER TO EUROPEAN IDEAS... THEY ARE ABONDONING THE TRADATIONAL BLACK VALUES OF WOMANHOOD FOR SOME WHITES PILE DREAM OF INDEPENDNECE … IT CAN BE SEEN ALL OVER WHERE AFRICAN HAVE BEEN TRANSPLANTED IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE. America(rate of marriage down, age of marriage up, divorce rate above 60%, 80% of new borns born out of wedlock…80% Single Female Head of Household, (america) multiple births with multiple fathers)THEY ARE LOOSING THEIR MEN TO OTHER WOMEN FASTER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP. THEY ARE CONTACTING AIDS/HIV FASTER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE MAJORITY LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE ...(Jamacian females are starting to embrace a simular mindset as American Females) SOME TIMES THE VICTIM IS THE LAST TO KNOW

I am 57 YEARS of age; I have seen the transformation of African Women over the years, through the passage of laws, time and feminism. As they take on THE WHITE VALUES SYSTEM (everything from their hair, the way they dress, talk, act, behave, and what is value to them have all been lost). They have loss the sense of THE BEAUTY they are naturally…. Sure, they are going to DEFEND THEMSELVES and OF COURSE THERE IS NO MERIT TO THIS ASSERTION (which nothing could be further from the truth, which is a lie) … They (Women) want NO FORM of Headship or Male Dominance. This is just the reality of the GARDEN being played out in modern time. The OOMAN does NOT WANT TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO. And everything IS Justifiable TO THAT END. EVEN LYING TO HERSELF ABOUT THE THING SHE IS LOOSING … RIGHT BEFORE HER VERY EYES … TAKE FOR EXAMPLE AN AMERICAN FEMALE OF COLOR … YOU COULD NOT MELT AND POUR ONE OF DEM ON ME (in terms of marriage) … For the VAST MAJORITY OF US AMERICAN BROTHER TRUTH BE TOLD … BEYOND SEX … AN AMERICAN FEMALE BLACK OR WHITE HAVE NO PURPOSE OR PLACE IN A MAN'S LIFE MOST TIME … IN MOST CASES A SUCCESS MAN … NOW DAY ONLY NEED A OOMAN FOR SEX (to have a family) … THEY (WOMEN) HAVE MARGINALIZED THEMSELVES … OKAY EACH OF YOU LADIES THINK ABOUT IT ... (if you were not BORN N2 WEALTH) WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER A MAN BEYOND SEX (YOUR SELF) ... THAT A MAN CAN NOT GET ELSE WHERE FOR HIMSELF ... NOT KNOWING THE TRUE STATE OF BLACK AFFAIRS ...(to simply not know the unvarnished facts) IS SHAMEFUL ON THE PART OF SOME ... AGAIN GOD HIMSELF SAID ... MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ... YOU GUYS HAVE COMPUTERS ... DO SOME RESEARCH ON WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO BLACK PPL ...THE WORLD OVER ... GIT THE HELL OUT OF YO BOX ... PLEASE! (But I alread know most of you won't because) IGNORANCE IS BLISS!
FINALLY, If you women folk say that you have not been going in the WRONG DIRECTION... ITZ JUST A DAMNED LIE ... IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS BEEN ANd IS GOING THAT WAY ... BUT YA'LL ARE NOT! ...
Think Hummmmmmmmm ... How Does that work again? Brick wall

shit man...looks like youve got heat. now i sho wont get no mo ho'
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:52:33 AM

Don't git ME wrong! I AM AND WILL FOREVER BE AN AFRICAN I WILL NEVER FORSAKE MY WOMEN AS THEY HAVE FORSAKEN ME (LOL -ta da memberz of da sista hood>lol)) ... BENEATH EVERYTHING ... SHE IS STILL MY QUEEN ... FROM MY MOUTH TO GOD'S EAR ...

But the TRUTH HURTS ME TOO ... (boo who who)Boo hoo!

You (ladies) can SAY what you want to SAY but at the END of the DAY (WE are EQUAL) in that your burden is the same as mine ... TA KEEP DA FAITH ...

Check It out >>> it can only be one way >> You can ACT like YOU KNOW or YOU Can ACT Like YOU DON'T KNOW ...>>>But Either way ...YA KNOW ahhahah ... I hope that ain't to quick for some lol Keep Smiling Baby Ain't Nothing But Love ...
Briyah
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:11:22 AM

[quote=henry morgan]i find that jamaican women make poor examples of partners. can any jamaican woman tell me why?

As a man who believes a woman is made to be respected and cherish like royalty, I will stand up for you ladies out there...Henry Morgan,(should be..HEN RE-MERGEN) In TNT you would be classed a girl (a Hen)for that comment, i dated a Jamaican woman of Indian decent but lives in Connecticut and she was an empress of a woman, in every aspect. Maybe you're one of those people that take your baggages of your past bad relationship into the next relationship hence when things go wrong you class all Jamaican woman poor example of partners.

Hey! you're on the highway of information...it is called the internet, so get some knowledge about women, or rather your country's women, maybe you dontknow their culutre...then what you waiting for get with it star.
Diamond26
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:45:50 PM

henry morgan wrote:

I AM A YOUNG, BLACK, PROUD JAMAICAN WOMAN BY BIRTH AND GENERALIZING ALLLLL OF US SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND TYPE OF WOMEN YOU'VE BEEN WITH. MAYBE YOUR ATTRACTED TO THE WOMEN THAT LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, AND CAN'T WASH, COOK NOR CLEAN. TAKE A LOOK INTO YORSELF BEFORE YOU START JUDGING PEOPLE. IT'S MEN LIKE YOU THAT DISS US FOR WOMEN OF OTHER RACE AND CULTURES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE US AS STRONG BLACK JAMAICAN WOMEN THAT COME FROM A CULTURE THAT TAKES CARE OF HOME.

OR MAYBE YOU CAN'T HANDL A STRONG BLACK JAMAICAN WOMAN THAT IS NOT DEPENDENT UPON YOU. YOU'RE INSECURE WITH IN YOURSELF AND IN ORDER TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU NEED TO PUT US DOWN AND STEREOTYPE ALL OF US WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OF US THAT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF OUR MAN, HOME, CHILDREN, FINANCES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THERE IS TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE.

IT'S MEN LIKE YOU THAT I STAY AWAY FROM BECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE AND CAN'T HANDLE A STRONG INDEPENDENT JAMAICAN WOMAN. SO YOU TURN TO THE WHORING, LAZY, ANTAGONIZING, IRRITATING, INSECURE WOMEN THAT TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT.

SO AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF AND LOOK AT WHO YOU BRING INTO YOUR LIFE.
henry morgan
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:39:30 PM

Diamond26 wrote:
henry morgan wrote:

I AM A YOUNG, BLACK, PROUD JAMAICAN WOMAN BY BIRTH AND GENERALIZING ALLLLL OF US SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND TYPE OF WOMEN YOU'VE BEEN WITH. MAYBE YOUR ATTRACTED TO THE WOMEN THAT LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, AND CAN'T WASH, COOK NOR CLEAN. TAKE A LOOK INTO YORSELF BEFORE YOU START JUDGING PEOPLE. IT'S MEN LIKE YOU THAT DISS US FOR WOMEN OF OTHER RACE AND CULTURES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE US AS STRONG BLACK JAMAICAN WOMEN THAT COME FROM A CULTURE THAT TAKES CARE OF HOME.

OR MAYBE YOU CAN'T HANDL A STRONG BLACK JAMAICAN WOMAN THAT IS NOT DEPENDENT UPON YOU. YOU'RE INSECURE WITH IN YOURSELF AND IN ORDER TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU NEED TO PUT US DOWN AND STEREOTYPE ALL OF US WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OF US THAT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF OUR MAN, HOME, CHILDREN, FINANCES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THERE IS TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE.

IT'S MEN LIKE YOU THAT I STAY AWAY FROM BECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE AND CAN'T HANDLE A STRONG INDEPENDENT JAMAICAN WOMAN. SO YOU TURN TO THE WHORING, LAZY, ANTAGONIZING, IRRITATING, INSECURE WOMEN THAT TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT.

SO AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF AND LOOK AT WHO YOU BRING INTO YOUR LIFE.

=d>
man an ooman story inna jamaica is in real crisis....ladies cant you see it? then again you all are jamaican women and you dont take kindly to being criticised.

see women you cant expect your girlfriend to always level with you but uunu know uunu jamaican man will and thats why mi a tell uunu.

as a man i will always want a jamaican woman to tell me of my faults..see ladies men have egos and women something else. a man will stare through his mirror image in the mirror. the woman is unable to see through her physical faults and blemishes...oh my god...i cant believe it.
though i laud you women out there who are supporting your man (i must admitt probably far and few between ) you are the other half of the relationship so dont be quick to find the fault on the other side. maybe if you try understanding yourself first then you would understand your man too. we know you all like to hear yourselves but sometimes you should listen to yourselves too and maybe you would realized that you are'nt always right and sometime climbing down from your high horses may save you more than you would loose and aaah yes...encourage your man to save and invest wisely instead of spending it all on you miss IN DEPENDENT new age jamaican women(lol)

ladies what i.m saying is we need each other to make thing better so you'all better stop bitching and learn to love us better......

wha mek uunu so hot fi mi?Shame on you
Angiecurious
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:59:12 PM

Thats why the Jamaican women must learn to sift through the boys to find the few men thats there, if I need to do that much babying, then its not worth it. I want a man to help me as much as I can help him, not me telling(encouraging) him all the way, they need to grow up and start holding the bull by the horn. If I need to tell you(the man) to save and invest and I also as a mother need to tell the kids to save and be careful in whatever way...then who is there to encourage me? Every relationship has two person in it, to each do their part....cant bother to mother anyone, except the kids that I birth.

LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:11:16 PM

Like I say, OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT FACTS ARE FACTS NOT OPINIONS ... DO WHAT YOU DO I WILL DO WHAT I DO FACTS AND POSITIVE DECISION MAKING HAS KEPT AND IS KEEPING ME ALIVE ...WHILE OTHERS HAVE DIED ... I DO MY FAIR SHARE OF STAYING AWAY ... I THOUGHT I MADE THAT PLAIN ... DO WHAT EVER ...IT DON'T MATTER ... CALL IT WHAT YA WANT ... CHECK THE (center for disease control - website) Da CDC I do not care if you believe me. I do not care if you know ... I KNOW (that is all that is important) ... BUT HEY ... THEY DO NOT BELIEVE GOD why should they listen to ANY ONE OR ANY THING ON EARTH least of all ME! ...

and thank you for staying away ... I have NO IDEA where DA HELL you have BEEN ... B4 ANY OOMAN ON THIS PLANET EVEN HAVE A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WIT ME... YO AZZ GOESZ TA THE DOCTOR ... Think What YOU WANT ... I ONLY HAVE ONE SOUL TA SAVE ...MINE! ONE LIFE I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MINE!!... I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME ... I LIVE BY THE RULE >> M. O. B. >>You think I AM GONNA CRY ... LOL ... and TRUST ME ... AS THE OVERALL WORLD ECONOMY DECLINES ... I MIGHT NOT HAVE (your) LOVE ... BUT IF I GOTZ SOME MONEY ... I'll be FINE ... AND once again YOU DO U ... >> Let ME DO ME ... ITZ A DOG EAT DOG KINDA WORLD SWEETHEART ... I'M GONNA EAT. TRUST ME ... When ya GITZ HUNGRY ENOUGH ...TIME GIT HARD ENOUGH You 2 will roll WIT ME ... CUZ MORE AND MORE ... AIN'T SHIT FREE (say what ya want ya gotta eat)... (finally sweetheart laughing in your face) ... Isz it any wonder why some many of the modern generation die young ...

I am A NATURAL BORN MAN ... WIT A PLAN ... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THOSE TWO Speak to the hand TALK TA DA HAND ...
biggy369
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:32:32 AM

i love my jamaican woman there no one better to me. what the crap is this person talking about. there is no such thing as a bad woman its just that she not the one for you so dont generalise
CAYMANPINE
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:03:50 PM

I THINK IN SOME SENSE HE IS RIGHT, AND IT GOES FOR THE MEN ALSO, WE FORGET OUR VALUES.
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:57:41 PM

From the desk of "HATEMALEME" >>> I CALL THIS ONE S.O.S.>>

STUCK ON STUPID!! which leads to SAVE OUR SHIT!!!

Now day ya go around FUCK'N UP, IT AIN'T LIKE THE PASS ... THERE JUST MIGHT NOT BE A MEDICINE OR A PERSON THAT CAN SAVE YO AZZ ...

it is not my problem or responsible if on the road of life you can not read or decern the signs of the time ...

Fuck wit the wrong mutterfucker ... and 4 ya know it ... you could be DIE'N and all the travelers KNOW I AIN'T LIE'N ...YO VERY LIFE DEPENDS ON DIS SHIT AND IZ SERIOUS BUSINESS DAZ Y WE CALL IT DA GRIND!!
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:26:28 PM

FROM THE DESK OF: "HATEMALEME"

pewsocialtrends.org/pubs/526/marriage-parenthood Just in case someone might want ta check up on me and my assertions

Executive Summary
A Generation Gap in Behaviors and Values. Younger adults attach far less moral stigma than do their elders to out-of-wedlock births and cohabitation without marriage. They engage in these behaviors at rates unprecedented in U.S. history. Nearly four-in-ten (36.8%) births in this country are to an unmarried woman. Nearly half (47%) of adults in their 30s and 40s have spent a portion of their lives in a cohabiting relationship.

Public Concern over the Delinking of Marriage and Parenthood. Adults of all ages consider unwed parenting to be a big problem for society. At the same time, however, just four-in-ten (41%) say that children are very important to a successful marriage, compared with 65% of the public who felt this way as recently as 1990.

Marriage Remains an Ideal, Albeit a More Elusive One. Even though a decreasing percentage of the adult population is married, most unmarried adults say they want to marry. Married adults are more satisfied with their lives than are unmarried adults.

Children Still Vital to Adult Happiness. Children may be perceived as less central to marriage, but they are as important as ever to their parents. As a source of adult happiness and fulfillment, children occupy a pedestal matched only by spouses and situated well above that of jobs, career, friends, hobbies and other relatives.

Cohabitation Becomes More Prevalent. With marriage exerting less influence over how adults organize their lives and bear their children, cohabitation is filling some of the vacuum. Today about a half of all nonmarital births are to a cohabiting couple; 15 years ago, only about a third were. Cohabiters are ambivalent about marriage – just under half (44%) say they to want marry; a nearly equal portion (41%) say they aren't sure.

Divorce Seen as Preferable to an Unhappy Marriage. Americans by lopsided margins endorse the mom-and-dad home as the best setting in which to raise children. But by equally lopsided margins, they believe that if married parents are very unhappy with one another, divorce is the best option, both for them and for their children.

Racial Patterns are Complex. Blacks are much less likely than whites to marry and much more likely to have children outside of marriage. However, an equal percentage of both whites and blacks (46% and 44%, respectively) consider it morally wrong to have a child out of wedlock. Hispanics, meantime, place greater importance than either whites or blacks do on children as a key to a successful marriage – even though they have a higher nonmarital birth rate than do whites.

Survey Sample and Methods. These findings are from a telephone survey conducted from February 16 through March 14, 2007 among a randomly-selected, nationally representative sample of 2,020 adults

NOW DO YA SELF A FAVOR ... I MEAN IF YA BLACK ... INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT THE DECLINE OF THE BLACK FAMILY/AIDS/SOCIAL-ECONOMIC STRUGGLE ... SIMPLY PUT THE FAMILY IS THE STRONG ORGANIZATION on EARTH ... GOD MADE IT THAT WAY ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU LOOSE WHEN YOU STRAY AWAY... BUT THEN AGAIN THATZ UP 2 U...

I know I talk cash trash ... Yes I am LowKey ... NOT LOW CLASS!

... STANDARDS DO NOT CHANGE ... PEOPLE DO ...

henry morgan
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 1:13:44 AM

Angiecurious wrote:
Thats why the Jamaican women must learn to sift through the boys to find the few men thats there, if I need to do that much babying, then its not worth it. I want a man to help me as much as I can help him, not me telling(encouraging) him all the way, they need to grow up and start holding the bull by the horn. If I need to tell you(the man) to save and invest and I also as a mother need to tell the kids to save and be careful in whatever way...then who is there to encourage me? Every relationship has two person in it, to each do their part....cant bother to mother anyone, except the kids that I birth.

grabbing the bull by the horn.....hmmmmmmm,,,just consulted the new age dictionary...you couldnt imagine what i found...

bull=bully=jamaican woman:-"

cherio