Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

important information for ladies Options
HeavenScent
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 3:36:22 AM

Groups: Member

I need to speak to you ladies for a moment....

now I am the kind of women that hexspects a man to provide for me in any way possible... some may call me a gold digger... but my question to that is... whats wrong with that? y r you saying that like its a bad thing.. ppl all over the world r working everyday for money.. why shouldn't I????? yes I am looking for money with every waking minute of my day... I even play the numbers regularly hoping wishing and praying that one day I will get all the money in the world.. lol..... ok back to my point... my man must b able to buy me dinner and give me money... if he expect to spend time with me.... doesn't he want me to look good when he sees me? well that cost money or something...

to the men reading this, hear me when I tell u free stuff is cheap stuff dwrcl...that cheap shyt, just causes u 1 problem after another... go find u a women u have to spend some dough on and u will c less problems, that cheap shyt don't last and u end up with more head aches & problems then u would have had if u went and spent "money" on the same (Bwahahahaha) 1 night with that cheap shyt it brakes down or just doesn't work the way u want it to or there some kind of other malfunction going on, springs poopin loose, screws loose, missin parts OMG even when u through it in the trash it seems like u cant get rid of it... u keep stepping on screws that came from that cheap shyt and u find springs weeks after u trashed it just showin up every now and then and wow........
Mr. Man be honest the stuff u pay for works much better, its appears brand new to you...its fun playing with it for a long while each opportunity u get right oh did u know if u get quality merchandise it even comes with a "manufactures" guarantee.... don't b scared to use the "Manufactures" guarantee but walk on egg shell when u r talking customer service... these ppl r big on quality productivity so they r very sensitive... so speak softly & with respect and kit gloves it a tricky situation... but take ur time and think b4 u speak and u will do fine....

now back to the ladies, wayyyy back in the day, we use to sit at home raise the children, clean house, handle his money, visit with our friends, play bridge and phuck him... that was our job.... then these "clean up women" came along phuckin our man for free or cheap. then we became the clean up women lost all self worth and all that woman's lib shit took over and we wanted to do every thing for ourselves, cuz we r so strong and don't need them....but we do so & that woman's lib shyt went and phuck us up completely...Wait? am i fighting woman's lib in retrospect? rofl.. well just so u know before we didn't even "have" to work unless we wanted to...we just had to marry somebody better off then our parents then we were doing better.... even if we were the other women he had to have something going for him...& he stood up and did what a man was supposed to do... cuz we allowed him to be the man, so he was the man, my man, her man and sometime even our man but he was a man and we let him be MAN

(ok focus)now if u women, giving away pucci for free would just stop with the dumb shyt, us woman that know the value of ourselves, can go on and set the pace... u silly bitches (u know who u r)take notes from Beyoncé u think she married JayZ cuz he's cute lol or Trumps X wives, all of them bitches got longggggggggg dough and u tricks r giving away ur most valueable assets for "free" and wonder y ur babies don't have diapers and milk... well, let me b the first to tell u.... its bcuz u gave that man some free pussy and that left u with the bill.....HELLO wake up and smell the shytie diapers....it was free pussy... let me explain Mc Donalds to u ok first u "pay" at window 1 and u get ur food at window 2.... if u don't pay at window 1 u don't get ur food at window 2.....so ladies if u don't charge him at window 1 then its all free to him... then he just got "the hook up" every one loves a good hook up... they keep going back to the hook up until they get tired of that hook up or a better deal comes along.... lol Ladies if ur mamma didn't tell u non adat there... please reread that part again lol we will wait for u to catch up... go on....

ok.... now where were we oh oh oh don't let me forget u silly ass bitches that pay for dick, now that's the dumbest shyt I ever heard of in my life, all I can say to u bitches is.... hahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha u are a silly bitch....... what the phuck is on ur mind? men have been paying for pussy for 100's of years and here u come switchin horses in the middle of the stream & giving it away.... google "here's your one chance fancy don't let me down" lol listen to that till u get it and get ur mind right.... if u don't get it... I have a trick for u....every time a man comes near u, take a penny hold it between ur knees don't let it dropped till u have listen to Fancy and read this thread again or until u understand.....tell me how that works out for u...

listen ladies u r beautiful, wonderful u r everything they have wanted all their life and will want for the rest of their life... till they die... if they die inside ur pucci, they will die happy... take "this" notes from Anna Nicole Smith RIP... she married and old ass man partied with him till he died and she got like 90millions... for hanging out with that man.... 90million...ur company must be worth something right?

now just ask urself....is her pucci worth more than urs? then look in the mirror and say hey beautiful...what is your pussy worth?

now what u got to say.... I am listening any question will b answered with the utmost respect... lol statements r appreciated...on this issue I stand my grounds
bakklepolice
Posted: Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:54:42 PM

sometime they sell the cheap stuff expensive. why should I basically pay a woman to be with me, doesn't she need my companionship as much as I need hers. can understand a mutual sharing relationship,and a man that makes his woman happy on birthdays , anniversaries and any other special occasion, but some women seem to expect a salary,,,well to each his own, but in these modern days where women seek equality, it should be even across the board.
antoine1
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 11:05:29 AM

DEM DAYS DEH DUN BOUT MAN A GI WOMAN MONEY LIKE A SALARY FI REAL...FUCK DAT...FROM U NU HAVE NU PICKNEY FI MI..N WI NU MARRIED..N EVEN INNA DEM CASE ANY MONEY MI A GI U A FI EIDA DI HOUSE OR DI PIKNEY DEM...NU FI UR ASS GO SPEN A SHOP OR PUT IN FALSE HAIR OR SOME STUPID WAST EA MONEY SHITTTTT.....WEH MI A GI U MONEY FA??? U A HELP MI SLAVE A MY WORK FI EARN MY LIKKLE MONEY...FUCK NO....SO WEH MI A GI U MY HARD EARNED MONEY FA??? U A GI MI MONEY???
HeavenScent
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:51:51 PM

bakklepolice wrote:
sometime they sell the cheap stuff expensive. why should I basically pay a woman to be with me, doesn't she need my companionship as much as I need hers. can understand a mutual sharing relationship,and a man that makes his woman happy on birthdays , anniversaries and any other special occasion, but some women seem to expect a salary,,,well to each his own, but in these modern days where women seek equality, it should be even across the board.

ok sweetie let me explain something to you... 1st don't mess with a cheap women... they will give it away and then the next time u get n the pumsy it is festering and oozing cottage cheese... not good pumsy...not the pumsy worth what u pay for it....

Now when a good women takes the time to spend time with a good man then her needs should b taken care of more then just holiday or special occasions... she should b cherished and a special gift regularly would b nice, b'cuz she does the same for you... I agree with you that not every women deserves to be treated like a queen.. but like Alicia Keys say a real man knows a real women when he sees her... that's the women that a real man should work the rest of his life making her happy....

now about that equality BS....A man expects a women to work, cook, clean, and have his babies, take care of the babies, plus do what he asks of her.... while the man works and comes home and watches sports on tv.... which means a women goes to work for 8 hours a day then comes home and cooks for 2 hours then cleans for 3 hours and tends to the children for the entire time... and when she is good and tired she gets ready for bed and u want to phuck her for the next 2 hours... if she is tired then the man starts to cry like one of the children she just put to bed... please mommy can I have some pumsy... that is a 17hour day... doesn't she deserve to b compensated?

if she works every day shouldn't she b appreciated for doing so?
HeavenScent
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:01:43 PM

antoine1 wrote:
DEM DAYS DEH DUN BOUT MAN A GI WOMAN MONEY LIKE A SALARY FI REAL...FUCK DAT...FROM U NU HAVE NU PICKNEY FI MI..N WI NU MARRIED..N EVEN INNA DEM CASE ANY MONEY MI A GI U A FI EIDA DI HOUSE OR DI PIKNEY DEM...NU FI UR ASS GO SPEN A SHOP OR PUT IN FALSE HAIR OR SOME STUPID WAST EA MONEY SHITTTTT.....WEH MI A GI U MONEY FA??? U A HELP MI SLAVE A MY WORK FI EARN MY LIKKLE MONEY...FUCK NO....SO WEH MI A GI U MY HARD EARNED MONEY FA??? U A GI MI MONEY???

ok ok ok calm down... when a women puts n false hair or any other changes they make to themselves it to look pretty for themselves and for the man looking at her... so the addition expenses she spends on herself is a necessary expense.

Now when u go to a restaurant and get food... what's the process? 1st u order the food then u pay for the food then u eat the food right... well it should b the same thing with a women... if you don't pay for it you shouldn't get anything just like at the restaurant.
if you are asking a women for the pumsy you should b prepared to pay for it...or the women should tell you "no" b'cuz.. if you are not willing to take care of her now then when she have your baby you will not take care of the baby cuz the pumsy was free so the baby shouldn't cost a dam thing either....

FYI Premium gas cost more then regular gas Whistle
Banker
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 11:43:03 PM

HeavenScent, does your opinions applies to a successful, professional, independent woman of the 21st century?...A curious mind want's to know.

P.S. It's good seeing you again.
HeavenScent
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:17:34 PM

Banker wrote:

HeavenScent, does your opinions applies to a successful, professional, independent woman of the 21st century?...A curious mind want's to know.

P.S. It's good seeing you again.

Banker good to c u to sweetie... just for the record successful women of the world should be given a gift, more so, she deserves gifts(don't forget she can buy her own, so besides dick what does she need a man for?... just like the beautiful women at home given away pucci for free... because the successful women knows the value of herself and deserves what she can do for herself and what any man that wants to get n her pucci can do for her...

ok Banker I was hanging out with these young girls and I just don't understand how they are struggling their way thru life and have men in and out the pucci doing nothing at all for them.... it pissed me off to no end.. and I realized that today women have lost their way... they have lost.... in the words of the Great Artist Formally Know as Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvok-HrCd6Q

Good mornin ladies and gentlemen (what hotel number is she in? )
Boys and motherfuckin girls (319, 319 cool)
This is your captain with no name speakin
And Im here 2 rock your world
With a tale that will soon be classic
About a woman u already know
No prostitute she, but the mayor of your brain
Pussy control (are u ready? )

Aaah, pussy control, oh
Aaah, pussy control, oh

Our story begins in a schoolyard
A little girl skipping rope with her friends
A tisket, a tasket, no lunch in her basket
Just school books 4 the fight she would be in
One day over this hoodie
She got beat 4 some clothes and her rep
With her chin up, she scolded all yalls molded
When Im rich, on your neck I will step
And step she did 2 the straight as
Then college, the master degree
She hired the heifers that jumped her
And made everyone of them work 4 free?
No! why?
So what if my sisters are triflin?
They just don't know
She said mama didn't tellem what she told me
Girl, u need pussy control (are u ready? )

Aaah, pussy control, oh
Aaah, pussy control, oh

Verse 2
Pussy got bank in her pockets
Before she got dick in her drawers
If brother didn't have good and plenty of his own
In love pussy never did fall
And this fool named trick wanna stick her
Uh, talkin more schick than a bic
Bout how he gonna make pussy a star
If she come and sing a lick on his hit
Pussy said nigga, u crazy if u don't know
Every woman in the world aint a freak
U can go platinum 4 times
Still couldnt make what I make in a week
So push up on somebody wanna hear that
Cuz this somebody here don't wanna know
Boy, u better act like u understand
When u roll with pussy control (are u ready? )

Aaah, pussy control, oh
Aaah, pussy control, oh

Breakdown
(are u ready 4 the best pussy u ever felt? ) {x2}

With one more verse 2 the story
I need another piece of your ear
I wanna hip u all 2 the reason
Im known as the player of the year
Cuz I met this girl named pussy
At the club international balls
She was rollin 4-deep
3 sisters and a weepy-eyed white girl drivin her haul
I pulled up right beside her
And my electric top went down
I said motherfucker, I know your reputation
And Im astounded that ure here
I fear ure lonely and u want 2 know
A 12 oclock straight up nigga
That don't give a shit that ure pussy control
Well Im that nigga, at least I wanna be
But it's gonna be hard as hell
2 keep my mind off a body
That would make every rich man
Want 2 sell, sell, sell (75, we need another.. 85, 85 here, sold!)
Can I tell u what Im thinkin that u already know?
U need a motherfucker that respects your name
Now say it, pussy control (are u ready? )

Aaah, pussy control, oh
Aaah, pussy control, oh

And the moral of this motherfucker is
Ladies, makeem act like they know
U are, was, and always will be pussy control (are u ready? )
Peace and be wild (aaah, pussy control)

Say what, huh? (oh)
Oh no, don't u think about callin her a ho (are u ready? )
U juvenile delinquent
Best sit your ass down
Talkin about pussy control
Huh, can u dig it?

Aaah, pussy control (are u ready? )
Oh (are u ready? )

Aaah, pussy control (are u ready? )
Oh (are u ready? )
CallaLilly
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 2:51:56 AM

this is most ludicrous. why should a man have to pay a woman to have sex with him ...... understandable if she is a prostitute. i'm not against that, but to sit there and denigrate and humiliate women who are not about the business is egregiously pathetic. shame on you for not encouraging women to be independent, bold and successful. luckily there is a massive paradigm shifting and women are now the ceo and cfo of fortune 500 companies while holding down the title as mommy and they didn't adhere to your insanely ridiculous and irresponsible views. kudos bakklepolice and banker.