Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

3 SEX POSITION TO GIVE YOUR WOMAN ON SQUIRTING ORGASM Options
jahman101
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 1:09:54 PM

Groups: Member

I. DOGGY STYLE:

Put her face down on the bed and flatten her out and put a pillow under the lower part of her stomach(raise her butt up)

Lie down full flat on top of her. Move as high as you can, the goal of this is so that as you thrust you are thrusting down DIRECT lnto her "Orgasm Zone".

TAKE IT TO THE LEVEL:

If you are doing it right your head should be right above her putting you in a perfect position for some dirty talk... you like this baby ... you have a great ass .... I'm going fuck you untill you cum .... and so on.

HERE'S ANOTHER SECRET:

You can use your hand to lightly pin down her arms to the bed to show male authority ... by doing this you are going to increse the "animal Primal instincts" because it shows her that you are totally in control of what going on.

AND ONE MORE:

Once she has orgasm DON'T STOP ....she will have an orgasm and think she need a break ... however, you can keep going lightly and she'll recover ... and be ready for an even more intense second orgasm. Slowly increase your speed and pressure and she'll cum again and again and again.

II. FEET ON SHOULDRES:

What you want to do is to take a normal missionart position and adapt it to hit the "Orgasm Zone" Here is what to do.

1. Put a pillow under here lower back.

2. Start to fuck her in a missionary and scoop under her legs and put them on your shoulders.

3. Now place your hands under her lower back between her and the pillow.

4. Lift her up so that as you thrust in to her again you are thrusting up and in, and hitting the top of her vagina.

5. Thrust up and in and the position that you have her in is sure to tigger an amazing orgasm.

TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL:

Lean forward and kiss her while you are inside of her .... It is a very intmate position and kissing her makes it highly emotional.

II. WOMAN ON TOP:

With a few simple adaptions to "woman on Top" you can let her take control while you lean back and watch her orgasm !!! How to do it.

1. Sit down in a chair (not the bed) and have her get on top facing you.

2. Have her put her feet forward on the outside of your body.

3. Tell her it would be really sexy to see her lean back.

4. As she leans back and start riding you thrust straight up .... due to the positioning you will actually be thrusting UP and IN.

5. Lean back on the chair and watch her ride you to orgasm !!!

As she is riding you, reach forward and stroke her clit in a light circular motion ... now she is getting stimulation on the inside "Orgasm Zone" and the external "Orgasm Zone".

If you like this post let me know, also I have more info on what sex act 91% of all woman want and will never ask her man for and 95% of all men want the same thing and will never ask her for .... now I can tell you how to ask her on get it. contact me at my profile.
leader1967
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:05:32 PM

great tips what other tips for stimuulating a womans clit
gsmarco.gs
Posted: Friday, January 23, 2015 2:20:25 AM

leader1967 wrote:

baby send me message I want you
mani2020
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 2:14:32 PM

leader1967 wrote:

for a man to stimulate a women clit he must suck it, no hand job, she can do.

I written "3 SEX POSITION TO GIVE YOUR WOMAN ON SQUIRTING ORGASM" but the number one way to make any cum quick is to eat the pussy. MAN DON'T MAKE NO WOMAN TAKE YOUR WOMAN FROM YOU..
EAT IT LIKE A DOG OR A LION. WE SAY WE LOVE PUSSY BAD, WELL SHOW IT. NO SHAME IN YOUR GAME.

SEND HER TO HEAVEN WITH A 67
mani2020
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 2:23:16 PM

jahman101 wrote:
I. DOGGY STYLE:

Put her face down on the bed and flatten her out and put a pillow under the lower part of her stomach(raise her butt up)

Lie down full flat on top of her. Move as high as you can, the goal of this is so that as you thrust you are thrusting down DIRECT lnto her "Orgasm Zone".

TAKE IT TO THE LEVEL:

If you are doing it right your head should be right above her putting you in a perfect position for some dirty talk... you like this baby ... you have a great ass .... I'm going fuck you untill you cum .... and so on.

HERE'S ANOTHER SECRET:

You can use your hand to lightly pin down her arms to the bed to show male authority ... by doing this you are going to increse the "animal Primal instincts" because it shows her that you are totally in control of what going on.

AND ONE MORE:

Once she has orgasm DON'T STOP ....she will have an orgasm and think she need a break ... however, you can keep going lightly and she'll recover ... and be ready for an even more intense second orgasm. Slowly increase your speed and pressure and she'll cum again and again and again.

II. FEET ON SHOULDRES:

What you want to do is to take a normal missionart position and adapt it to hit the "Orgasm Zone" Here is what to do.

1. Put a pillow under here lower back.

2. Start to fuck her in a missionary and scoop under her legs and put them on your shoulders.

3. Now place your hands under her lower back between her and the pillow.

4. Lift her up so that as you thrust in to her again you are thrusting up and in, and hitting the top of her vagina.

5. Thrust up and in and the position that you have her in is sure to tigger an amazing orgasm.

Lean forward and kiss her while you are inside of her .... It is a very intmate position and kissing her makes it highly emotional.

II. WOMAN ON TOP:

With a few simple adaptions to "woman on Top" you can let her take control while you lean back and watch her orgasm !!! How to do it.

1. Sit down in a chair (not the bed) and have her get on top facing you.

2. Have her put her feet forward on the outside of your body.

3. Tell her it would be really sexy to see her lean back.

4. As she leans back and start riding you thrust straight up .... due to the positioning you will actually be thrusting UP and IN.

5. Lean back on the chair and watch her ride you to orgasm !!!

As she is riding you, reach forward and stroke her clit in a light circular motion ... now she is getting stimulation on the inside "Orgasm Zone" and the external "Orgasm Zone".

If you like this post let me know, also I have more info on what sex act 91% of all woman want and will never ask her man for and 95% of all men want the same thing and will never ask her for .... now I can tell you how to ask her on get it. contact me at my profile.