Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Female Faking Orgasm Options
kufa
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:26:15 PM

Groups: Member

Men don't fake ejaculationin general, so why do women love to fake orgasm in a noisy way?
BUFFBAY
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:47:36 PM

PROBABLY TO SPARE THE FEELINGS OF SOME BORING,UNFULFILLING,"UNENDOWED", MAN, AS THE "FAKING" CAN TEMPORARILY "MASK" THE POOR QUALITY THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH HIS "COCKY", DWL, LMAO! Shhh
kufa
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:13:27 PM

Hey buffay, I know those are the reasons women give for faking orgasms, But it’s worth asking why female even think about faking orgasms rather than talking to their partner, asking for something different, or simply saying “I’d tired I want to stop having sex now.”
kufa
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:15:02 PM

Is it possible to tell a fake orgasm from a real one?

kufa
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:19:17 PM

Now you got me started Buffay... When you tell your partner you’ve been faking it, you can also start a conversation about what you’d like to change so you don’t have to fake it anymore.
kufa
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:27:52 PM

don't you think that by taking a risk and exposing yourself in a trusting and loving relationship can build even more trust and make it easier for your partner to open up as well.
BUFFBAY
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:44:37 PM

I DON'T KNOW BABY, I DONT HAVE THE PROBLEM! I ANSWERED YOUR BLOG ON A "PROBABLY", "HYPOTHETICAL" BASIS! FURTHERMORE, THE WOMEN THAT I KNOW "FAKED" IT, DID SO WITH AN "UN-IMPORTANT MAN", THAT THEY HAD NO FULL INTENTION OF ADVISING! THEY JUST LAUGHED ABOUT IT WITH THEIR FRIENDS, AND I AM JUST SHARING, BASED ON A PRIOR CONVERSATION PIECE!
Angiecurious
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:20:09 PM

You cant just look at a man and tell him that he is boring and him take it in good grace, so you fake it and pray that him dont want a repeat very often, I personally havent faked, cause if my man naa gwaan wid nothing me tell him fi get up, and come back when him tink him ready, me cant bother to sugarcoat no man ego, get your act together or forget it.
Mr. Man
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:06:20 PM

Am I to understand that a man dont know a real cum against a fake one? Perhaps you need to use your head more than your brainless cock.
Mr. Man
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2008 6:53:00 PM

Mr. Man wrote:
Am I to understand that a man dont know a real cum against a fake one? Perhaps you need to use your head more than your brainless cock.
Melia Q
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:03:59 PM

obviously cause that guy is shit in bed... theres no other reason of course... she wants the guy to just think that he was good when hes soooo NOT... so its clear that she wont be calling shit cocky man again...Speak to the hand
Dogg
Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:08:03 PM

STOP tell lie pon man. Sometimes women FAKE it cause dem can't match up to da man prowess or IT tooo RASSS HOT and dem caaan manage da pressure.

Or worse yet, some women JUS CAAN CUM so dem fake it. Remember dat a woman's orgasm is her PRIMARY responsibility as her most important sex organ is NOT her pussy (nor clit) but her BRAIN
Grid
Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2008 6:40:36 PM

A woman will fake it when di man nah gawn wid nothing.. she nuh want to hurt his feelings "EGO" so she FAKE it and pray sey him hurry up and done and gawn bout it business... d'oh!
rookie1170
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 4:26:54 AM

better a hard truth than a sweet lie. How the brethren aggo fix him problem if he thinks he's mr. lova-lova. Personally any girl who has faked with me would've shortchanged herself because I have no problem spending several hours remedying the situation (and I'm not talking about no all night daggering - more than one way to skin a cat).
rookie1170
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 4:36:35 AM

Dogg wrote:
STOP tell lie pon man. Sometimes women FAKE it cause dem can't match up to da man prowess or IT tooo RASSS HOT and dem caaan manage da pressure.

Or worse yet, some women JUS CAAN CUM so dem fake it. Remember dat a woman's orgasm is her PRIMARY responsibility as her most important sex organ is NOT her pussy (nor clit) but her BRAIN

a woman that has never cum is a challenge that any man should be willing to accept. If one is patient and willing, the journey to her first orgasm will be a mindblowing experience for both partners.
Koolkat
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 11:23:07 PM

Not in all case does a woman fake orgasm because there man not able to handle business. Some woman have a hard time having a orgasm sometimes becuz they just do not know how to. Yep, I said it. You could argue it is the job of the man to get the woman to cum to an orgasm but some woman just do not need to have an orgasm to feel satisfied. A woman may even have multiple orgasm during sex w/out even knowing. While a man shoots it like a bullet most of the time. Unless the man is holding out for a second or third date later in the night. Definately you will need to save some energy for later.
Mr Lonely
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:58:59 PM

Females normally do that when the sex is boring or if she is not interested. Maybe she is just doing it for other reasons. jamaicagotsoul.blogspot.com/
1blackbeauty
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:43:12 PM

I do not fake orgasms..the only time I thought of doing it was when

He was going at it for what seeemed like forever, and I just did not

want to keep taking it..But I did not fake..I just tell him that I

need a break...If he is not well 'endowed' then I have no problem

telling him that he needs to get off me, and make me cum in a

different way.
DEVYSTAR
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 8:52:57 AM

woman fi stop lie!!! stop fake !!! if cocky nah reach or work fi u climax den brave up and tell di man!!! dats wat strengthen a relationship!! if a jus yu bunna man and him nah service yu good run him and hired a next one simply!!! its only di man fault sometimes some woman too damn boring so dem can't find the groove to even climax even wen the man at him best!!
LowKey
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 8:53:46 PM

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

Black Beauty >> I ain't even gonna go there with you ... All I can say is .. DO WHAT YA DO TA GIT THROUGH ..

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

There are pussys I don't even want none ... There are other .. I AM GONNA GIT ME SOME!