Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

THERE ARE OVER 200,00 GAY MEN IN JAMAICA. LESBIANS ARE FAR MORE Options
DEEEN
Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:39:45 AM

Groups: Member

There has been an increase in the number of male prostitutes hanging out in New Kingston, St Andrew, THE WEEKEND STAR has learnt.

Both female and male prostitutes alike are known to frequent the area, but in recent months, the number of male hookers has mounted drastically.

Information reaching THE WEEKEND STAR is that close to 70 male prostitutes are now frequenting Trafalgar Park and Antigua Avenue on a nightly basis.

THE WEEKEND STAR has also learnt that even teenage boys are now being spotted in the area.

When our investigative team visited the areas about 8 p.m. on Wednesday night there was hardly anyone in sight.

About an hour later there were at least 20 of them.

One woman who works in an office on Antigua Avenue said "A whole heap a dem congregate in the park (Trafalgar Park) across the road then after hours dem come across."

She reasoned, "Some a dem very young, teenagers. Dem look normal and dress normal, yuh only know say dem gay because sometimes yuh see dem a slap dem one another pan dem bottom and a hug up each other."

wig and spike heel
A security guard, who said that he was responsible for one of the buildings on Antigua Avenue at nights, told THE WEEKEND STAR that "Sometimes more than 50 of them out here. Dem gi demself girl names like 'Beyonce' and 'Simone'. Some a dem all dress up ina dem wig and spike heel."

He expressed, "Only man come pick dem up, a bare expensive vehicle all Range Rover. If dem a drive up and see mi dem circle and come back."

But a 23-year-old homosexual male who was seen lurking in the area denied the allegations that the males who hang out in the area are prostitutes.

"The guys dem whey congregate are friends who just hang out and talk, most of them don't have no home," he said.

He also explained that they have basically taken up residence in that area because it is the only place where they can really feel safe.

"If we go round deh so or back so dem wah kill we. Police, bad man, everybody wah kill we," he expressed.

Interestingly, he admitted that some of the homosexuals dress like women, however, he claimed that he only did so on rare occasions.

"Mi only dress so when mi a go out," he said.

Meanwhile, he told THE WEEKEND STAR that he knew that he was gay since he was 18-year-old and since then he has cut off all associations with women.

"Mi nuh feel say it right fi mi a go to man and a go to woman," he said.

When contacted, the New Kingston police confirmed that there has been an increase in the number of male hookers frequenting the area.

However, it was noted that from time to time the police carry out loitering operations which helps to reduce the numbers.

tiany
Posted: Sunday, December 4, 2011 8:32:31 AM

a kill mi soon start kill unu fags and lesbian watch,gun shot inna unu head if unu eva approach mi.BULLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:27:19 AM

d'oh! Silenced Shhh Sick Shame on you Eh? Think Brick wall Speak to the hand ta each iz or er FUCK'N OWN!

MY WORLD IZ A NO FAG ZONE!
Applause NAH! LEAVE MI DA FUCK ALONE!!
OR SOMEBODY GONNA DIAL 911 PON DEM CELL PHONE!!!
WHEN IT COMEZ TA THAT FAG SHIT ... YA BEST GIT GONE!!!!

LOL

Anxious

BLESS
carib2007
Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:14:13 PM

it is very sad how gay women and men surround jamaica. amaica is cursed with plenty corruptions and besides proverty and molestation and killing and drugs and single mamas and no job and homosexuality and ect..only jesus christ can fix jamaica!!!! stop the nastiness and the ill treatment of the people and get wise and learn and build jamaica and politicians stop curropt the people!!!!!
Timmo
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 4:54:29 PM

To hear or read comments where people say that its only God or gods deputy can fix the gay issue, is just laughable. I wonder why god never fixed it once and for all in Sodom and Gomorrah of Biblical fame. some ah dem escape..it look like.Of course I would rather not having to encounter these people (gays) since i dont know if they are thinking about me in a sexual way. but then i dont control how a person thinks.I just hope none of them make the mistake and approach me, because then they will be sure know how i think and how I will react. And it may just be their last approach if they can not run faster than Usain Bolt..
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:04:32 AM

I was in Jamaica recently to attend my sister's funeral. My girlfriend and I took a taxi after visiting her mother. I sat in the front and she sat in the back seat behind the driver. Soon two women came in and sat beside her. My girlfriend and I conversed along the journey, with me looking back at her every now and then.

I soon noticed how she was 'squeezing up herself' in the corner against the door, but did not think anything serious about it. When the two women reached their stop, my girl told me that the woman who sat beside her was purposely going in her hand bag ver often and in so doing was using her elbow to touch my girlfriend's breast, and that was why she pulled into the corner away from the lesbian. At one time the lesbian dropped her phone on the floor between them and whislt retrieving it, she used her hand to restt on my girlfriends leg and caressed it. When she was telling me all of this,it sounded so disgusting and the driver got angry and said "Miss B (referring to my girl friend)why you neva sey something long time mek a stop di car and let them off." Imagine the bitch suh bright that she was doing this with her woman sitting on the other side of her. Those barefaced wretches. If they would keep 'their shit' to themselves, then i could probably live with that.

But can you imagine me and mi woman inna a back seat of a car...mi in di middle and start touch up woman beside mi on the odda side ? Bareface an bright. My woman works in the public sector and has to put up with these fucked up humans (on the increase in Jmaiaca)all the time so she is a bit desensitized to their antics..what a ting Jamaica has come to. It look like dem waan fi indoctrinate har to.
Weede Studios
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:40:08 PM

LEAVE DA GAY AND LESBIAN PEOPLE ALONE !!!!
Lorie
Posted: Friday, October 5, 2012 9:09:10 PM

LowKey wrote:
d'oh! Silenced Shhh Sick Shame on you Eh? Think Brick wall Speak to the hand ta each iz or er FUCK'N OWN!

MY WORLD IZ A NO FAG ZONE!
Applause NAH! LEAVE MI DA FUCK ALONE!!
OR SOMEBODY GONNA DIAL 911 PON DEM CELL PHONE!!!
WHEN IT COMEZ TA THAT FAG SHIT ... YA BEST GIT GONE!!!!

LOL

Anxious

BLESS

Lowkey how are you?
Ms. Weede
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:43:48 PM

Leave the gay men and lesbians alone....to each his / her own
Ms. Weede
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:44:23 PM

Leave the gay men and lesbians alone....to each his / her own