Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

KARTEL STOP TALKING ABOUT BLEACHING, BECAUSE BEENIE MAN IS LEADING WITH "SO TWISTED" Options
carmelo
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:39:36 PM

Groups: Member

Kartel plans to stop talking about bleaching, news source say, because all his carrier became about skin colour and not his music anymore.

Beenie man international status is growing by the minute, with his new song "So Twisted" which feature & co written by international artist "Mystique GP" with upcoming video is set to be featured on "BET 106 En Park" this fall,for the single "So Twisted", this song is doing great on the international scene which people normally call "mainstream", the next single for Beenie man that's doing well also is "Drink Rum & Redbull" . Because of Beenie man international success at this time , Vybz Kartel want to , start working harder on his craft than his skin tone.
Vybz Kartel said " the media is distracting me with all this negative article about my skin, that's why i can't focus to have a next hit single on the Billboard Chart, which showcase only mainstream songs. He said no matter what the case is with,, you know who? and he said i rather not to call names, then he laugh,, but kartel is still glad to see "So Twisted" is doing great as a mainstream track from Jamaica with a Rock & Roll cross over vybe, and kartel says, dispite it doesn't play alot in Jamaica, that doesn't matter because Bob Marley don't really play in Jamaica , be he is the biggest artist on the international scene from Jamaica, because people world wide love his songs, than just one island of people which still love his songs. Vybz Kartel began saying : "I am not afraid to state the facts about great material, even if that person with that great art form is my enemy, most artist can't do that".

But Kartel stated "So Twisted" track look out!! because Addi is going to release a cross over song to be next to the song "So Twisted" this year 2011.

So he plead to the media, hop off Gaza now and let me make songs.....
carmelo
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:45:44 PM

MAD POST OF THE DAY!!!!
Curve Dick
Posted: Sunday, July 3, 2011 2:45:22 PM

kartel a my artist but a one question me waah ask him a weh de bleaching fah a how u skin black and white like a zeebra
faith11
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 12:38:51 PM

HELLO
My name is faith .i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and here is my email address (faith4god55@yahoo.com).i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
Please reply me with my email address here

(faith4god55@yahoo.com)