Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Gay Tolerance Options
kyle charisma
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 8:03:23 PM

Groups: Member

kandi...since yuh so bad and bold, y u nuh show yuh pic???
a wa dat pon di tree?...a middle finger, a diss u a diss???

me naa lie...a hell a go reach you if you nuh change yuh wayz...
yuh really think the lord almighty, the one so righteous, reverend, holy and santified
the spotless lamb of god...really have a place fi u up above...???

a bow yuh waa go bow up heaven???...not a rass!
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 4:22:45 PM

From the desk of: "KEYCHOICE"

NO! @ C-APPLE ... MI WANT PPL 2 C ... HOW MI CONCERNS GO UP N SMOKE >>> LOL

1 LOVE (sexy azz) BABY

bitch@ kandi 32 ... SIN IS SIN AND A ABOMINATION IS AN ABOMINATION ... I know the DIFFERENCE ... and you already know ppl will fuck you up ... just a reminder ... and I am American ... IN MY STATE ... WE VOTED THT SAME SEX SHIT DOWN ... THERE HAS BEEN A MANDATE ON THAT SHIT ... FOREVER and it is NOT GONNA BE ACCEPTABLE NO TIME SOON .. TRUST ME!
Kandi_32
Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 4:57:17 PM

To u mr. kyle charisma i would show my face if i had a pic on this computer but i will soon. I'm not afraid of anyone i'm out to all that know me.. answer my question. And to u mr. Lowkey i know people like u would love to kill all the gay people in world but it's not going to happen we're to stay... If all u straight people kill the gay the people there wouldn't been anyone in heaven (LOL)

I LOVE MY LIFE AND THINKS TO MY FAMILY FOR LOVING ME AND TO THE ONCE THAT DOESN'T FUCK U ALL....
Kandi_32
Posted: Friday, November 7, 2008 7:06:19 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!
how u 2 big mouth don't have thing to say?????
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:17:10 PM

hookz wrote:
Well you a dogg. Everything there applies to you.

Hey HOOKZ... di I mek I man laugh till wata run outa mi yeye. Ah caan stop laughing bout whey yu sey bout DOGG. Some a Dem Bungo Grass Cart topic yah shoulda neva even mention but...is freedom of speech. Dem Raw Starch doers of 'the above' really fucked up fi true.

Wooooooeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
kyle charisma
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2008 3:43:22 PM

i never said i wanted to kill you people...you fagz are killin urselves(HIV)...
hey kandi...i wud sacrifice my life to see the goodly people of this world go to heaven
...fuckit!!...i will be the 21st century Adolf Hietler...who want sexually cleanse the planet
but dont mek me buck yuh down a hell...!!!
CaramelDelight
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2008 3:49:06 PM

ALTHOUGH I TEASE HEARTHROB ABOUT HIS LIFESTYLE AS A GAY MAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE GAY COMMUNITY. I HAVE MANY GAY GUY FRIENDS.
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:03:40 AM

hookz wrote:
Timmo wrote: hookz wrote:
Well you a dogg. Everything there applies to you.

Hey HOOKZ... di I mek I man laugh till wata run outa mi yeye. Ah caan stop laughing bout whey yu sey bout DOGG. Some a Dem Bungo Grass Cart topic yah shoulda neva even mention but...is freedom of speech. Dem Raw Starch doers of 'the above' really fucked up fi true.

Wooooooeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Wat's up Timmo? Hope all is well. On the real dough Timmo,brain wash is a hell of a thing.

I was watching a documentry yesterday on discover channel about kids that were abandon by their parents in the wild and animals raise them. It was shocking to know that animals like monkey,ape,wolves and such can really raise a human being. They were showing pictures and tapes of the kids acting like the animals who raise them,climbing trees the way monkey do and such.

Now Timmo,i share this story to make this point clear; base on who raise you and how they raise you,when you've become an adult that's the only thing you will know.

I understand what you are saying bro. If one is exposed to particular life situations then ones and ones are most likelly to be a part of that environment. I remember a very popular song poem...
'Children live what they learn' Once the gay thing start to take front page dem all a stop playing dem song deh.If a gay couple adopt a child, will they not want the child to be like them. Our parents wanted us to be like them. Would or should a child not honour his/her mother and father (parents)?

Who then will the adopted child, into a gay family honour ? Would it not be 'wrong' to dishonour the gay parents and go heterosexual. Dem guys deh mek dem rules and print bible and now them get caught between a rock and a hard place. Dem a di same one whey sey....."Man is a product of his environment" All Anglican Priest in Canada a gay an all a married to man. Fire Pon Rome!!!! to Bungo Grass Cart.

All dem GUYS deh a push fah, is fi go to a party wheh man a wine man an mi suppose to a wine mi woman in a di same place wid dem. That Grass Cart nah work to Bungo Grass Cart.
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:12:49 AM

CaramelDelight wrote:
ALTHOUGH I TEASE HEARTHROB ABOUT HIS LIFESTYLE AS A GAY MAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE GAY COMMUNITY. I HAVE MANY GAY GUY FRIENDS.

I expected that from most women. You see you are genetically conditioned to be POKED and get INSERTED, I am not...but you would not understand cuz you are a woman and I am a man. Have you ever wondered why us 'blackmen' are afriad to do prostate check. Think about it. If that is for our health and 'we' continue to reject it why wouldn't we reject the advances of a man who a no doctor.
kyle charisma
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:04:53 PM

CaramelDelight wrote:

What a woman wicked!!!...look how she buss the man secret...bumboCl@@@@@@@@T!!!
i though he was just a bowcat...but this is...>>>>>>...unbelievable!!!

but look how tha pusssy deh a gi man talk an him a big big jamp fag!!!
but what is not this!!!