Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Gay Tolerance Options
sweetncute
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:46:14 PM
Groups: Member

We know dem label we one of de most homophobic society, but mi waan know unnu level of tolerance, with one (1) being de the group you CAN tolerate de most, put de followin in order:

Gays
Lesbians
Bisexual
Oral Sex
Anal Sex (with woman)
Zoosexual (sex with animals)
Keila
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:39:36 PM

1. oral sex
2. anal sex(male&female)
3. bisexuals
4. lesbians
5. gays
6. zoosexual(sex with animals)
Melia Q
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2008 4:55:05 AM

1. oral sex
1. anal sex(male&female)
1. bisexuals
1. lesbians
1. gays

I aint homophobic i have better things to tink bout in my life ...As for oral and anal sex each to their own... (By the way i dont do anal or oral)...but i cant discriminate on what other people like

... zoosexual(sex with animals) THAT DONT EVEN COUNT ,THAT JUST NASTY ILLEGAL SEX
bigsexauer
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2008 8:24:03 AM

1 ORAL SEX
2 ANAL- FEMALE & MALE
3 LESBIAN
4 BISEXUALS
5 GAYS
6 YACK ,NASTY
Mr. Man
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 1:54:08 AM

Lesbian
Oral
Anal (Male & Female)
Bi-sexuals
Away with #5 and 6. by the way,isnt lesbian gay? well if thats so, then that is #1, but if we stick by the Ja. culture that gay is faggot, then to hell with them. I cannot tolorate nuh faggot for a second.
slick_rick
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 11:41:09 PM

I can only TOLERATE oral sex....

as for the others Not talking .....to each his/her own.
Grid
Posted: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:29:53 PM

Gays
Lesbians
Bisexual
Oral Sex
Anal Sex (with woman)
Zoosexual (sex with animals

Well I can tolorate oral sex, as for gays,lesbians,and bisexuals to each dem own, I have no time fi a watch dem.. as for Anal sex.. mi nuh inna dat, and zoosexuals dem need therphy cause dem just SICK
sharla
Posted: Monday, August 18, 2008 10:13:20 PM

It is obvious that people are free to do what they want and free to choose that is God's gift to us, but does that mean everybody has to accept certain behavior even when the behavior is not appropriate. I think not! For one Homosexual and this so called sex with animal is a disgrace to God, the bible said so whether or not you believe in him. Society can say all they want, but God has the last laugh.
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:17:01 PM

See because I exist on numerious level of understanding the question of tolerance is absolute, each and err person has the right to do wht they want to do within the bounds of statutory law, some things I do not condone because they are not lawful other are just to wild for me, but I endure all those that a legal/socailly acceptable to my taste. I do what da oooman wants (I'm good wit pussy and head, but I'll do tail if SHE wants. Beyond working wat a female...I AIN'T WORK'N OR ABOUT NONE OF IT on a personal level, IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN...when I young I was so busy with women that I never had time to stray far from the path leading to heterosexual females. Now that I am Mature and looking for my baby's mama there is NO order ta put them shitz in cuz WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL REMAIN MY FOCUS...my tolerance exist do to concious ignorance and single focus which produces a LARGE blind spot to other forms of sexual expression and activities...See there is one good thing about being Abscessed with women...when you looking for or at women they BLIND YA and sometime that can be a GOOD THINIG...>>LOL
juiceydon
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:24:13 PM

only a sick fuck would tolerate any form of gayism, anyman who fuck a WOMAN in her ass is a batty man an batty man fi dead, wipe offa di face of the earth just like how god distroyed sodom and gomorro in the the bible. fuck what society says gays and lesbians are not humans, they're evil spirits out of the gates of hell. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THEM.
juiceydon
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:27:40 PM

as for the other things. "WHICH SICK MIND CAME UP WITH THIS FUCKED UP TOPIC?"
Dogg
Posted: Saturday, September 6, 2008 1:30:34 PM

1. Oral sex
1. Anal sex(male&female)
1. Bi-sexuals
1. Lesbians
1. Gays
1. Bestiality (sex with animals)

I am a VERY TOLERANT and LIBERAL Person, therefore to EACH his/her OWN.
MamiJam
Posted: Saturday, September 6, 2008 3:55:42 PM

thats a interesting view..... can i put more options, to see if homosexuality is really the worse?

Lets add necrophilia and paedophiles!
Dogg
Posted: Sunday, September 7, 2008 10:22:55 AM

MamiJam wrote:
thats a interesting view..... can i put more options, to see if homosexuality is really the worse?

Lets add necrophilia and pedophiles!

Now dat we R getting REALLY CRAZY (necrophilia and pedophiles) I have ZERO Tolerance for dat shit. Psychos who have dat mind-set should live on a small island all by dem self waiting for the DIRECT hit of a Category SIX Hurricane followed by a Great Monster TSUNAMI

Any surviving necrophiliac should have a RASS field day
MamiJam
Posted: Sunday, September 7, 2008 10:54:22 AM

Dogg wrote:
MamiJam wrote:

Lets add necrophilia and pedophiles!

Now dat we R getting REALLY CRAZY (necrophilia and pedophiles) I have ZERO Tolerance for dat shit. Psychos who have dat mind-set should live on a small island all by dem self waiting for the DIRECT hit of a Category SIX Hurricane followed by a Great Monster TSUNAMI

Any surviving necrophiliac should have a RASS field day

now i am really wondering..... so sexin animals u tolerate but zero tolerance for necrophiles.... how comes?

Only to repeat u:
Quote:
I am a VERY TOLERANT and LIBERAL Person, therefore to EACH his/her OWN.

Mi still nuh get why 2 man together is worse than 2 woman together?!
By the way....if it is a woman or a man batty..... where is the difference? Shit coming out of both of them!

LowKey
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:33:40 AM

My preference is Females ... but All this shit is ON A W-I-L-D
kyle charisma
Posted: Sunday, November 2, 2008 9:54:22 PM

bwoy...some really freaky people up in ya....
any day unnu see mi pon tape or hear say kyle a suck pussy or fuck batty mi a give unnu all authority fi shoot mi...
bcaz mi nuh good again!
as a true and loyal jamaican...i cud not possibly live wit myself...
LowKey
Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 12:11:16 AM

From the desk of; "HATEMALEME"

I am not gonna say I AM NOT FREAKISH ... but I got my LIMITS ...

Shame on you I am still da Son of Adam ... And I will let Eve talk me N2 shit ahahahah >>> lol ... but Daz It ...

and sometimez even daz 2 much >> I'm Weak >> Forgive me Lawd ...

LOL

1 LOVE BABY
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 12:40:16 PM

From the desk of: "KEYCHOICE"

Yes dear @ C-Apple not to be rude, and I do agree with you, but HUN obiviously it is still active ... We talk'n about it hun ...>lol

1 Love Baby

and If I recall uz a lil bit of a freak ya self >>> lol >>

Phone Me ... >>lol

1 Love Baby

Did ya ever git ya CAM work'n dear ...
Kandi_32
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 4:58:45 PM

Hello People...
Let me first say I am a gay jamaica or lesbian whatever u would like to call me... I don't think anyone have the right to tell a other how to live there lives. Straight people aften use the bible to let people like me we're going to hell because of who we sleep with... What about all the kids we have out of wedlock or the pastor that have sex a young girl from the church is not going to hell or what about man that cheat on his wife. Just to name a few.The bible speak of all that and more that all do everyday...So Please tell me how much i'm going to hell.....