Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Forex Trading are you guys into that? Options
Admin
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:36:50 PM
Groups: Administration

Foreign-exchange trading is part of the bank-to-bank currency market known as the 24-hour interbank market, which has over recent times, become one of the largest financial markets.

You can start trading online click on the link: ads.easy-forex.com/Gateway.aspx?gid=50115

sweetncute
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:06:57 PM
Groups: Member

Some a we sortta fraida de foreign-exchange ting since Cash Plus guh dung. But this link really interesting still and you can mek some big money if you study dem tings yah, cause more time a it de big man dem use fe mek millions trading in foreign currency.
trader_ja
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:19:15 AM

i trade the forex market for about the pass 5 years and since then no complain in learning this thing i have benifited alot after all i was taught some of the way by david smith i do work for a reprtable investment company in ja and i trade for my self using the meta 4 plat form yow 4700 banks n 3.2 trillion dollar a day market all i do is 1000usd a day , my level is i can trade 10 loose 4 times and still make money the forex is the place to be if ur a man enough
trader_ja
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:32:00 AM

ASK ME A FEW QUESTIONS YOU CAN E MAIL AT TRADER_JA@YAHOO.COM
trader_ja
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:35:33 AM

ADMIN DO U TRADE THE FOREX IF U DO THATS GREAT PPLES DONT KOW THAT THEY CAN STAY HOME AND MAKE 500USD A WEEK THATS 2 GRAND A MONTH FOR STARTER LITTLE AS 100 AS U CAN MAKE OR 50USD A SESSION U HAVE 3 TRADING SESSION ASIA EUROPE AND USA ANYWAYS TOO MUCH INFO I AM OUT
kittycatmobay
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:58:59 AM

secure.orderssafe.com/4xv4/?CID=2671
Matthew741
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:04:06 PM

Very interesting.
foxxylicious
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:07:35 PM

i am totally lost on Foreign-exchange trading i have no knowledge of this and by the sound of it, it sounds to hard to understand mi head ah hurt mi already true i don't have a clue so let me let it be.
Tsung Tsunami
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 9:01:08 PM

I looked into forex but I can't seem to figure out a strategy. Also I am concerned about trading on margin because you can quickly lose more than you put in your account.
sexxslave
Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:57:26 AM

Tsung Tsunami wrote:
I looked into forex but I can't seem to figure out a strategy. Also I am concerned about trading on margin because you can quickly lose more than you put in your account.
Speak to the hand
donp
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2009 5:17:06 AM

trader_ja wrote:
i trade the forex market for about the pass 5 years and since then no complain in learning this thing i have benifited alot after all i was taught some of the way by david smith i do work for a reprtable investment company in ja and i trade for my self using the meta 4 plat form yow 4700 banks n 3.2 trillion dollar a day market all i do is 1000usd a day , my level is i can trade 10 loose 4 times and still make money the forex is the place to be if ur a man enough

The thing with trading fx like any other business is that you need a good amount of capital to start doing it. If you trading 10 and loosing 4 that means you you must be doing pretty well since most people would be trading 10 and loosing 7
donp
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2009 5:19:40 AM

sexxslave wrote:
Tsung Tsunami wrote:
Speak to the hand

Best strategy you can have is to not be greedy and trade small till you get a feel for whats going on and learn your charts
trader
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2009 11:56:46 AM

=d> First i must big up to evryone who reads this is my second reply one Forex did comment one year or more ago on forex capital market. I am still trading and so far i have develop a system that tells when to get in n out the market. its like having a pro trade for u n u just do what the systems. this systems gives 5 to 10 trades a months via through your email also same time on your cell phone so when a trading opertunity comes ur send an email to ur phone as well as alert is sent to ur computer this systen can give u nearly 40% return in weeks. I will reply to u soon right now its been tested at a instituion in jamaica and will give an update soon then we can produced statements to show no trader in the caribbean has taken on this venture b4 to sho his profits n losses that i will show soon so keep abreast its simple all u got know is clour matching with my systems n u can do what the pros or doing might market it r might not Take care n hope to see ur replies some traders hope n pray i dont i educate my self how the market works capture the art of trading then put all that in a trading pilot the pilots u when u trading take trader_ja@yahoo.com
donp
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 8:08:14 AM

DENZILL wrote:
I AM SURE DOWN THE ROAD FOREX GOING TO BE HOT COMMODITY BUT RIGHT NOW GOLD IS WHAT HOT ON THE MARKET.
REMEMBER A FEW YEARS AGO GOLD WAS ONLY A $ FEW AN OUNCE OW ITS IN THE $1000s.

I REALY DO THINK FOREX IS TO BE WATCHED AND CONTINUTE DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT. NEVERE PUT THIS PASS ME

Yeah but gold is only worth buying if you're going to hold on to it, fx is trading on the difference between buying price and selling price so if you get that right you will always be making money.
jahman101
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:19:04 PM

Hello fx trader
I just starting to study fx trading and I am testing my trading system, I welcome any help I can get. dwiles99@yahoo.com
MrTracy
Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:40:27 PM

I just joined this site and I am so happy to see that some Jamaicans are taking on Forex. Its time that Jamacans stop using their backs to make money and use their minds. Forex, options, futures, stocks, etc. Its all good. Read a little, practice a little, it will all pay off.