Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

I an I want answer fi a question Options
Pussyhunter
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 6:36:57 AM

Groups: Member

Right now me boss a plan fi sponsa me fi me get green card. Im say me a the best mechanic im eva see. Me hav one problem, Evry time the boss a chat to me, me hav fi stop me breath. The man mouth and bady odour bumble claat stink. As a rasta man me hav fi tell im the truth. It is against I an I religon fi be a hipocrite an no tell the truth. Me waan tell the boss im fi wash out im bumble claat mouth and bathe before im com bumble claat chat up inna a I an I face.

Me question is how yuh tell yuh boss say im bumble claat stink without getting yuh rass claat fired?
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:07:52 AM

IF YOU A MAN >>> THEN TALK TO A MAN LIKE A MAN >>>

ASK ... CAN YOU SPEAK HONESTLY WITH OUT REPRISAL OR FEAR ....

IF HE TOO IS A MAN .. AND A MAN OF HONOR .. HE WILL REPECT YOUR HONESTLY ... IF YOU ARE BEING HONEST IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO HELP .. NO INSULT
cut
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 11:03:01 AM

is there a bathroom on the premises? take soap, bath towells toothbrushes and toothpaste and leave them in the bathroom. take showers at the time he is there, make certain he knows when you are bathing. then after a couple times, you can say," hey boss you and i are here from morning and i notice you haven't bathe, come man come yuh done know sey yuh a di big man. yuh a my boss and my boss have to look clean and smell fresh at all time."

make sure you have a gentle smile on your face so as not to get him embarrass.remember your work is on the line.
gentle persuasion.

Timmo
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:01:11 AM

Pussyhunter wrote:
Right now me boss a plan fi sponsa me fi me get green card. Im say me a the best mechanic im eva see. Me hav one problem, Evry time the boss a chat to me, me hav fi stop me breath. The man mouth and bady odour bumble claat stink. As a rasta man me hav fi tell im the truth. It is against I an I religon fi be a hipocrite an no tell the truth. Me waan tell the boss im fi wash out im bumble claat mouth and bathe before im com bumble claat chat up inna a I an I face.

Me question is how yuh tell yuh boss say im bumble claat stink without getting yuh rass claat fired?

I sort of understand your reluctance to tell it like it is. Had you been in Jamaica such a smelly person would have known about his or her offending odour a long tme ago,either through gossips or during a cuss cuss. Though with a management figure a slightly different approach does become critical. Welcome to the 'culture shock' of being in a strange land.

It not uncommon for his bad breath to be a result of an untreated medical problem. Or maybe he does not know how to brush. My mom has always insisted that I brush my tongue 'way back' as far as possible. Simply brushing ones teeth does not always work to rid bad breath. DEEEEEPPPP Gargling with a mouth wash MAY HELP too. YOUR BOSS PROBABLY DOES NOT KNOW THAT. If I am heard in the bathroom gargling then on would know what I am doing.

Some people here only bathe once or twice per wek and this Eurocentric culture embraces them in "telling every one whom would listen' whenever they do get a bath..funny but true. As such they have become adapted to this lifestyle and 'their own kind' being the hypocrites they are.... are CULTURED not to offend them (by telling them the truth)

In Canada for insistance, it is deemed offensive to tell 'the curry smelling East Indians' that their odour is unsetling. After a time we all tend to fall in this hypocritical shitstem and remain silent. If freedom does embrace expressing ones self uninhibited verbally then now you know how free Jamaica really is compared to dem place yah. Cause up yah suh yu haffi grin an bear it at times.

What to do: You may follow the advice of all that have been offered here already. But if like me you are starting to feel muzzled an avoid speaking your mind to those whom think they are superior to us....always walk with some icymints or wrigleys chewing gum. In his presence open a pack put one in your mouth and give him one at the same time. He should get the message eventually.

As for his inefficient or absence of bathing practices....I would just breathe through my mouth when I am in his presence. I do this all the time when peparing fish. It works for me perfectly.

Your reluctance in saying what is on your mind in these cultures is of the new mental enslavement of us / our people. Cause afta all di bullshit pile up an wi start fi rebel... dem police jus ready fi mash wi dung an gi wi record.

I understand the way you feel. It is like kotching on somebady's yeye lash and fraid fi complain cause if dem shut em yeye yu drop off. But still... you have to protect your job at all cost.
BlkDiva
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:03:59 AM

(LMAOFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) LOL!!!!!!!
Pussyhunter
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 9:16:56 AM

I an I tank unno fi unno advice. Me ago tell him the bumble claaat truth. Only Jah I an I bow to. I an I have fi bun incense fi kill the rass claaat odor. A pussy ole fi stop talk up inna my bumble claaat face and go rass claat hold a fresh. Me ago tell him say me nuh redy fi dead a bumble claat and the rate a how im a go it look like im waan kill off rastafari. Mek im know the stench from im bady a affect my health and religon and im too bumble claaat nasty.

Me a big bumble claaat mechanic me must eat bumble claat food. Naw bow to nuh pussy ole boss.