Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

WHAT DO U THINK OF THE 15YEARS OLD LIL GAL DEM WHO A SELL DEM PUSSY ROUND A BACKROAD A PORTMORE Options
Curve Dick
Posted: Saturday, October 2, 2010 12:07:48 PM

Groups: Member

yeah man a dat a gwaan, a real ting, me see pon star headline yesterday how de lil gal dem a out do de elder prostitute round a backroad a portmore a wonder a waah cause this me think addi resession wats ur view
Pussyhunter
Posted: Saturday, October 2, 2010 10:20:57 PM

A ruff bumble claat time pon the earth. Dem yah ruff time mek all christan a drop out a chuch. Nuff parent no hav it fi tek care a dem pickney and the likle gal dem hav fi a hussle wid dem pussy. Nuff a the little bway dem a tun faggot fi eat food. It is a wiked bumble claat time pon the land. Right now me waan send three barrel go yard so sufera can dyam food
Miss~Understood
Posted: Tuesday, October 5, 2010 3:58:04 PM

that isent new. It prob more open now, but that has always been common knowledge. You have nuff young girls having sex with older men for money!

Cracking down on this starts at home. If Parents arent taking the responsibilty in knowing where their children are at all times, and weeding out the friends they keep den who are we?

Mi tired see people ah breed down d place and bring pickney into dis world and nah live up to the responsibilities of being a parent!! It ah get worse!... Music, and television ah mek it seem as though sex ah d inting, and if yah nah mek yuh man dugu yuh, yuh nah inna d in crowd...... yuh wah money, house and land, lock d man with tight hole.... and yuh wonder why what ah gwaan ah gwaan... cho..... god know why him never give mi girl child.....mi woulda bruk stick pon har back,, wait till yuh can support yuhself properly before yuh stawt sex, not under my damn roof!
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 6:11:50 PM

Miss~Understood wrote:
that isent new. It prob more open now, but that has always been common knowledge. You have nuff young girls having sex with older men for money!

Cracking down on this starts at home. If Parents arent taking the responsibilty in knowing where their children are at all times, and weeding out the friends they keep den who are we?

Mi tired see people ah breed down d place and bring pickney into dis world and nah live up to the responsibilities of being a parent!! It ah get worse!... Music, and television ah mek it seem as though sex ah d inting, and if yah nah mek yuh man dugu yuh, yuh nah inna d in crowd...... yuh wah money, house and land, lock d man with tight hole.... and yuh wonder why what ah gwaan ah gwaan... cho..... god know why him never give mi girl child.....mi woulda bruk stick pon har back,, wait till yuh can support yuhself properly before yuh stawt sex, not under my damn roof!

(in utter shock) MISS~UNDERSTOOD! u shud mi da fuck UP! U absolutely Right! from the Parenting Position

But from the LIFE AND STREET POSITION ppl gotta do what they gotta do. Some times .. 4 real .. iz just LIFE! and as we know .. sometimes IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT

2 Love 1 is One Love
Miss~Understood
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:41:29 PM

Lowkey, please nuh bodda come with the "circumstances" exscuse.... there are ALWAYSSSSS other options!

first off can you tell me what it is a 15 year old child, that is going to school needs extra money to do? yu mother buying your school clothes and paying your school fee. so wah u need extra money fah?

mi coulda never buy nuttin bring inna my parents house weh dem know fi ah fact say dem neva did buy me!!

children nowerdays happy too fucking happy if yuh ask me.

SweetestBritish
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:43:30 PM

SADSick
SweetestBritish
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:44:33 PM

SADSick
peoplefarpeople
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 12:51:37 PM

As planet earth draws closer and closer to the end, wicked men and evil spirits have doubled their efforts to destroy the lives of as many as possible by means of accidents, gun violence, natural as well as unnatural disasters.

Recently a man raped his 15 year old daughter then chopped her almost to death with a machete.

There are myriads of people of unsound minds walking the streets seeking a meal out of the garbage bins, even some of those whom we see dress so modestly heading to work or even church are deep down under the control of demonic forces, some of our leaders consult demons in the form of seers, soothsayers and other satanic mediums prior making crucial decisions, which is an abomination to God.

The big question is?, What can we do as a people to make sure we and our loved ones are protected from these evil demonic forces walking the streets by the legions?.

Brothers and Sisters We are not alone!

God has not left us alone to face these demons, He has made available the tools necessary for the spiritual warfare we face on a daily basis:

Please visit website: oilofoils.com. You'll be surprised how easy it is to drive out demons from your home, your family, co-worker etc. without going to those lying mediums call Psychics, Obeah-men, Necromancer, Seers, Voodoo Priest, Spiritualist etc.

All we need is a copy of the Holy Bible along with the Psalms of protection provided on our website, as well a bottle of Pure Essential oils coupled with sincere prayer to almighty God:

May we be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove, thus continue to abide under the shadow of the almighty:

Please visit: oilofoils.com

Blessings to all!