Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Bird shoot... Options
A_Who_Dat
Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 10:23:44 AM
Groups: Member

A tourist on a visit to Jamaica decided to go shoot some birds. He hired a shotgun and went out into the country looking for some birds to shoot. He spotted a big fat bird up in a tree, took aim and shot it down.

The bird drop out the tree and landed in a farmer's ground nearby. The tourist looked around, didnt see anybody so he decided to climb over the fence to go get the bird. Just as he picked up the bird the farmer appeared out of nowhere and said "get off mi land and leave mi bird alone, its my land so its my bird".

The tourist pleaded with the farmer and begged him to let him take the bird. The farmer scratched his chin and said "arite, mek wi kick each other in the crutch as hard as we can and the one that spend the shortest time on the ground get to keep the bird". The tourist agreed and since the farmer was an older man he let him kick first.

So, with all his might, the farmer kicked the tourist, boof, in the crutch. It was 20 minutes before the tourist could stand up again.
"oohhh, that was a good kick" he moaned in agony "its my...my turn..."

"Nah" said the farmer, turning away. "you can keep the bird."
cut
Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 5:30:01 PM

Groups: Member

β€Žβ€‹β€Žβ€‹For his birthday, little Joseph asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it." The next day the father saw little Joseph heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" Little Joseph told him; "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was cuming too. I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no effing bike!