Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

LABRON.................. Options
ms_sheesh
Posted: Friday, July 9, 2010 6:11:26 AM

Groups: Member

Labron goes to MIAMI..I think thats a bunch of crap, and he's taking way less money going there..

He should have came to New York!
ms_sheesh
Posted: Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:53:12 AM

TAWZAN wrote:
ms_sheesh wrote:
Labron goes to MIAMI..I think thats a bunch of crap, and he's taking way less money going there..

He should have came to New York!

PAT RILEY IS THE GREATEST NBA COACH TO ME. I THINK PAT GOT HIS BACK (LJ)COVERED.

REMEMBER WHAT PAT RILEY DID FOR PATRICK EWING AND NEW YORK?

ALL EYES ON MIAMI NEXT SEASON.

Pat Riley is definately the man...But he didn't get New York to a championship...so as far as I'm concern he didn't do squat...CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR...is not good enough to me....And no other New York Fan....
ms_sheesh
Posted: Saturday, July 10, 2010 2:24:12 PM

DENZILL wrote:

Pat Riley is definately the man...But he didn't get New York to a championship...so as far as I'm concern he didn't do squat...CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR...is not good enough to me....And no other New York Fan....

DEFINATELY AGREEE WID YUH SISTA SHEESH.IF HE WAS IN NY I KNO I WOULD BE A BIG KNICKS FAN AGAIN LIKE BACK IN THE DAYS WITH EWING, MASON, DOC RIVERS, OAKLEY, ETC...

DAMNN PAT RILEY KNICKS WAS JUST ONE POINT, ONE SECOND AND BALL WAS LESS THAN A INCH TO ROLL IN THE BASKET.

REMEMBER THAT GAME VS HOUSTON ROCKET?DANGGGG[/quote]

OH YES!..ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE CRYED WHEN THEY LOST THAT GAME....IT WAS ONLY THE HOPE OF ENDING A 30 YEAR LOOSING STREAK.....AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T WON ONE YET...CAN U IMAGINE?
ms_sheesh
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:54:14 AM

LIK wrote:
KEEEP HOPE ALIVE.

WHAT U THINK ABOUT SUDDYMIRE...did i get that name right?

SODA-MYER, STUDYMIRE.

Yeah! I will never give up on my New York Team.......His name is "AMARI STODIMEYER"...And,Oh yea he has alot of talent...and he will be able to show it off with that 100 million dollar purse he's holding....LOL...Good look!