Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

women giving oral sex to men Options
shervz
Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:41:28 AM
Groups: Member

i dont c anything wrong with oral sex and it all depends on on ur partner personal hygiene and when i say partner i mean a stead one who u can TRUST and who respect you.what ever happen in the bedroom should stay there.men and women always say that they wont do oral sex but when the RIGHT HEAT hit them mi a go c wat the FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! THEM A GO A DO WEN THEM REVIVE FROM THE PRESSURE OF THE HEATd'oh!
Curve Dick
Posted: Monday, September 6, 2010 6:41:05 AM

stainnlless29 wrote:
WELL FOR ME MOST OF THE TIME I RATHER TO EAT THE PUSSY THAN TO GET MA DICK SUCK BUT THE ISSUES WITH THE WOMAN FINDIN EXCUSE AFTER THE MAN GIV IT TO HER AFTER SHE PROMISE THE MAN TO DO IT AND MEK DI MAN BOW LADIES LET ME TELL YOU THIS THERE ARE SOME MEN OUT THERE WILL KILL YOU FOR LESS THAN THAT TRUST ME YOU GOTTA ESTABLISH YOUR GROUNDS FIRST LET DI MAN KNO WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT IT MIGHT SOUND A WAY BUT TRUST MI THERE ARE REALLY SOME HOT HEAD MAN YU WILL LOOSE YOUR LIVES FOR SIMPLE AS THAT THE MAN WILL THINK YOU TAKING HIM FOR FOOL TRUST ME YOU GOTTA KNOW WHAT YOU DOING NO WOMAN HAS EVER PULL THAT STUNT ON ME BEFORE STILL AND SOME GIRLS HAVE A TENDANCY TO SAY IT THAIR FIRST TIME lol THAY HAS NEVER DONE IT BEFORE AND WANT YOU TO FEEL YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON THAY DOING IT TO MI JUST KIIS MI RASS TEET LOL
LOL YEAH BOUT DEM 1ST TIME A TRUE A SO SOME GIRL STAY EXPECIALY IF U KNOW HER BACKGROUND UNDER DE QUITE
Miss~Understood
Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:37:05 AM

Mr. Man wrote:
Oral sex should be done only with the permission of nature. No man should eat a woman because she eat him first and visi versa. I would never ask a woman to suck on my tealy, and trust me, she do not have to ask me to lick her porky.

=d> =d> =d>

well said my dear... no man should even ask ah woman to suck his penis... if your into it, and your intensions are to please then you would just do it naturally.

I can't stop stressing how ppl should not be doing oral with casual partners... thats just a no no ppl.

Shame on you Shame on you
Lorie
Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:57:21 PM

Miss~Understood wrote:
Mr. Man wrote:
Oral sex should be done only with the permission of nature. No man should eat a woman because she eat him first and visi versa. I would never ask a woman to suck on my tealy, and trust me, she do not have to ask me to lick her porky.

=d> =d> =d>

well said my dear... no man should even ask ah woman to suck his penis... if your into it, and your intensions are to please then you would just do it naturally.

I can't stop stressing how ppl should not be doing oral with casual partners... thats just a no no ppl.

Shame on you Shame on you

People should not be going around and having casual sex period.

Oral sex is always a controversial tropic a wonder why lol. but you have persons who will do it like mr. man without having it returned while there are others who wants the favour returned. But i think its only fair that the favour is returned, a mean its a wonderful feeling so why not let the other person experience it also.
LowKey
Posted: Friday, October 1, 2010 11:35:33 AM

Lorie, (please) I will try that n the future rather then SHUD DA FUCK UP! Close yo mouth and open U legz .. Letz have some fun >> Give mi some ahah LoL

Okay, all joking aside, who give a fuck really. Just like a ooman knows that a Man wants PUSSY she also KNOWS

HE WANTS HIS DICK SUCKED .. end of fucking story ... Now how you as an individual Negotiate git'n yo dick sucked or pussy swiped iz pon you or your rejection of same .. da shit iz on you.

Now, mi I am gonna git my dick sucked, daz a given but when it comes ta the swipe .. depends if that PUSSY smells right ...cuz a pussy ain't a dick .. DON'T NO DICK SMELL LIKE NO FISH
haha lol
da rule iz dis it still smells but heres the trick .. one ya gitz ova the smell ... aha LOL U GOT IT LICKED aha ... You bitches mad ta try to compare suck'n a dick ta eat'n PUSSY! DAT shit ain't even n the same universe .. Ya dumb fuck!

Now sweet pussy Lorie, aha lol ... I agree with you no one SHOULD be have casual sex. B ut fact of the matter more ppl are single, or divorce or dealing with issues that have never before existed in human existance ... Is that an excuse for casual fuck'n > NOPE!

But I live in a real imperfect world > Don't expect mi ta be perfect

LOL

2 Love 1 is One Love

Adventurer33
Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 8:19:53 AM

Well a man should know what he getting into (literally)at the begining.Whilst there is nothing wrong with a man eating a woman's pussy and not getting his dick sucked, it should be a mutual understanding between both parties.Its a matter of choice really...some men are content with eating and not getting sucked as for me hell no...what if we could have sex but only one person feels the pleasure? would the woman be ok with pleasing her man without being pleasured at all times?
But like i said its a choice,but to me it tells a lot about how the woman feels about u and ur needs.
Jazwad
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 9:38:59 PM

Online jobs that guarantee 100% work with no out of pocket cost:

5548942.dailydollardash.com