Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

women giving oral sex to men Options
will_jm
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:40:58 PM

Groups: Member

ive seen where lots of women say they love oral sex but that is when theyre getting it done to them but when them supposed to it back to the man is bear argument this one is to the ladies but any one can answer
BUFFBAY
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:36:19 PM

BABY, I WOULD JUST SAY THAT AS A WOMAN FROM PAST EXPERIENCE, THAT A WOMAN ARGUES BECAUSE SHE KNEW "FROM ADAMS" THAT SHE NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION TO PERFORM THE ACT ANYWAY. THE EXSPRESSION THAT I HAVE HEARD SOME MEN SAY IS THAT "THEY GOT BEAT OUT OF THEIR HEAD", ALSO SOME WOMEN CALL IT THE 68, I OWE YA 1....(NO 69!)...THEY TELL THE MAN, "I'LL DO YOU, IF YOU DO ME FIRST", AND SUDDENLY DEVELOP EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK TO EVADE THE ACT. NOW, A WOMAN THAT WAS FULLY INTERESTED IN SATISFYING HER RESPECTIVE COUNTERPART, WOULD DO SO WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. SO BE MINDFUL NOT TO FORCE HER, CAUSE THAT CAN KILL THE VIBES. FROM THE GATE, PLACE YOUR EXPECTATIONS OUT THERE ON THE TABLE! REMEMBER, WHAT ONE WON'T DO, SOMEONE ELSE WILL! TAKE CARE!
Mr. Man
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:36:42 AM

Oral sex should be done only with the permission of nature. No man should eat a woman because she eat him first and visi versa. I would never ask a woman to suck on my tealy, and trust me, she do not have to ask me to lick her porky.
Dogg
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2008 9:30:22 AM

Thanks 2 da Internet, DVD's and Jamaica's closeness 2 da RASS USA, traditional values av taken a backseat 2 da sexual REVOLUTION . I've seen a lot: "Jamaican School BITCHES Gone Wild". Older oomen maybe shying away from ORALS, BUT school girls R making "Giving Heads" a necessary part of their sexual repertoire.

Is it jus 2 prove a point (peer pressure), 2 hold a man/boy, jus 4 fun R money or simply a new sub-culture emerging. We may neva know.
BUFFBAY
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:35:23 PM

HAHAHA@ "JAMDOWN1"....TALK DA TINGS DEM MY GIRL.....DWEET!
Diamond26
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:44:39 PM

There is nothing wrong with oral sex. It's how you go about doing it.
Angiecurious
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:53:00 PM

I think more women would be more willing if the men didnt want to cum in their mouth and expect them to swallow, just sucking on it might be ok, but i think the cummin in the mouth gross them out.
sexy_angie
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:34:36 PM

well i have to agree with buffbay......i am a woman that enjoy having it done to me but have no intention in doing it in return...............but i dont go around telling the man i will do him if he do me first i let him know straight up i am not giving it back so if he still want to do it thats upp to him
wadieyb
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:37:37 PM

personaly if she decides to do it up to her but dont think i am in the motioned of returning the favour but trust me you have some sweets girls who knows thiers stuff rock on girls
AtlSlim
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 8:43:49 AM

From a woman that means either your not doing right or your buddy no clean. A few tips. Make sure your mouth is warm and wet and pay close attention to the clit. But don't make it the only focus. If you do it good she will be in the moment and will reciprocate just as well.
BUFFBAY
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 12:55:32 PM

YES "SEXY ANGIE,", MI HEAR YA MY GIRL, MI NUH EENA DA GAMES MISELF, BUT MI KNOW PEOPLE WEY RUN DAT "68 I OWE YA 1", LOL!
Savvylew
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 5:10:58 PM

As one lady said, some ladies, like myself, are very squemish about what goes in our mouth and I make sure that I inspect that dick before it goes near my mouth or kitty kat. I love my dicks circumcised and shaved, I think its more hygenic, and a brotha has got to be clean.
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:03:26 PM

I SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO soulja boy LOOKING FOR A BLOCK-HEAD...I like younger women for a lot of reason. One..they know what time it is wit it...DAZ..REAL TALK ...oral sex or any other kinda a sex...GURL...ya best have SKILLZ.

Women have been and are so demanding. Those like me who rise to the occassion...INSIST..You want me ta know How ta git it and give it...BACK AT YO AZZ..you want err thang....guess what....SO DO I!...I got ta be educated, have money, look good, be physically fit, slang that thang plus make you feel and treat you like a Queen...U want all DAT....THEN BRING ALL DAT. I am far from perfect but...I B Supa...Man! cuz...I bringz it. Don't B look'n 4 stuff you ain't got or will'n ta give....cuz..ya got ta give some ta git some....ya feel me?
Brick wall
sexxslave
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:36:21 AM

I HATE RECIVING IT
sexxslave
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:37:27 PM

dats so sick, who would waana eat pussy
hearthrob
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:51:46 AM

Gangsta Princess wrote:
Ah love it but not juss anyone can get it has to be a special smaddy but wen i do it omg toes curlin trust me

DAMN GIRL!!!! IMAGINING THOSE LIPS AROUND MY PIPE
Positive.Vybz
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:02:31 PM

will_jm wrote:
ive seen where lots of women say they love oral sex but that is when theyre getting it done to them but when them supposed to it back to the man is bear argument this one is to the ladies but any one can answer

well its quite a common thing for some women receiving oral sex but they wont actually do it well if youre not comfortable with this seek a lady that will perform oral sex willingly thus you both will be comfortable with the choice you make
stainnlless29
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:52:21 PM

WELL FOR ME MOST OF THE TIME I RATHER TO EAT THE PUSSY THAN TO GET MA DICK SUCK BUT THE ISSUES WITH THE WOMAN FINDIN EXCUSE AFTER THE MAN GIV IT TO HER AFTER SHE PROMISE THE MAN TO DO IT AND MEK DI MAN BOW LADIES LET ME TELL YOU THIS THERE ARE SOME MEN OUT THERE WILL KILL YOU FOR LESS THAN THAT TRUST ME YOU GOTTA ESTABLISH YOUR GROUNDS FIRST LET DI MAN KNO WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT IT MIGHT SOUND A WAY BUT TRUST MI THERE ARE REALLY SOME HOT HEAD MAN YU WILL LOOSE YOUR LIVES FOR SIMPLE AS THAT THE MAN WILL THINK YOU TAKING HIM FOR FOOL TRUST ME YOU GOTTA KNOW WHAT YOU DOING NO WOMAN HAS EVER PULL THAT STUNT ON ME BEFORE STILL AND SOME GIRLS HAVE A TENDANCY TO SAY IT THAIR FIRST TIME lol THAY HAS NEVER DONE IT BEFORE AND WANT YOU TO FEEL YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON THAY DOING IT TO MI JUST KIIS MI RASS TEET LOL
rema
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:24:32 PM

well pples to each their own and ha wha tell unuh say lady have some a de best fuck tunes
shervz
Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:35:55 AM

xactly the school gal dem now a days a make that be there first priorty them rather fi give suck than take fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d/