Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

How would you handle the situation. Options
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:27:20 PM

Groups: Member

I have always wondered how some people would handle the situation if they came home and caught their partner making passionate love with another person....inna yu own bed...pon yu own sheet.him gooda have on all yu pyjama an she goodaz alla wear yu bathtowel.wwooeeeiii

I have always tried to think proactive and in so doing I have opened myself to such a possiblity. I planned what I would do and certainly it would not result in anyone going to jail or getting killed. I for one, ain't gonna go to jail for any woman so that I can be someones elses woman in there. I told a couple friends that I would take a deep breath and walk out and let them finish their hanky panky because she never cried rape so she does not need my help to stop. Yu dun kno seh di relationship dun, mash up, an bruk to.

One guy laughed me to scorn by saying ...if yu inhale yu may neva exhale and den yu drop dead from heart failure.hahahahahaha.
Good point too... but what would you do ?

P.S. Be prepared especially some ah oonu man a Jamaica, who tink seh ooman caant cheat pon oonu. Cuz if a yu alone waan fi lov har den someting mus be wrong wid har
Lorie
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:23:58 PM

Timmo wrote:
I have always wondered how some people would handle the situation if they came home and caught their partner making passionate love with another person....inna yu own bed...pon yu own sheet.him gooda have on all yu pyjama an she goodaz alla wear yu bathtowel.wwooeeeiii

I have always tried to think proactive and in so doing I have opened myself to such a possiblity. I planned what I would do and certainly it would not result in anyone going to jail or getting killed. I for one, ain't gonna go to jail for any woman so that I can be someones elses woman in there. I told a couple friends that I would take a deep breath and walk out and let them finish their hanky panky because she never cried rape so she does not need my help to stop. Yu dun kno seh di relationship dun, mash up, an bruk to.

One guy laughed me to scorn by saying ...if yu inhale yu may neva exhale and den yu drop dead from heart failure.hahahahahaha.

P.S. Be prepared especially some ah oonu man a Jamaica, who tink seh ooman caant cheat pon oonu. Cuz if a yu alone waan fi lov har den someting mus be wrong wid har

Timmo mi friend happy new year to u. Well for me i've never experienced that b4 and a mean at some point in time that though will come to u. I cant say for real what i would do, i can only hope to God that i dont do anything stupid like beat down down him and the woman etc i really dont know what i would do.
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:11:52 AM

Lorie wrote:
Timmo wrote:

Timmo mi friend happy new year to u. Well for me i've never experienced that b4 and a mean at some point in time that though will come to u. I cant say for real what i would do, i can only hope to God that i dont do anything stupid like beat down down him and the woman etc i really dont know what i would do.

Happy New Year to you Lorie, my long lost friend...mi tink yu di lef wi fi good. As per the topic and life in general...we should prepare for the possiblities. It allow us to deal with the realities that much easier...though easier said than done.

Thanx
Timmo
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 5:35:43 PM

PAPAW3 wrote:
I USED TO SET UP MY VHS VCR WITH A 10 HOUR TAPE AND MY OLD CAMCORDER AND LET IT RECORD EVERYTHING IN ME AN DMY EX WIFE BEDROOM.THEM I CHECK IT WHEN SHE IS NOIT AROUND. ONE DAY I CAUGHGT HER ON IT HAVING PHONESEX WITH A FRIEND..LOL

IT NEVER BOTHERED ME BECAUS EWE WERE FREAKS. I TOLD HER SEVERAL TIMES I WANT TO CATCH HER IN THE ACT.

SICK, RIGHT????

I have never done the video thing. I would not even consider it either. If a woman is cheating on me I will catch her in due time. When people get comfortable doing something they sooner or later get complacent and that is when I will strike. And if I catch her with her 'drawers down' that is when I will reveal all the circumstancial evidence I alway had. There will be no 'hear sey debating' in 'my court' and I do not give second chances either, so.... bye bye an tan wid yu new man. I neva put all a fi mi eggs inna one basket yet

If she finds me with another woman she needs not waste her time cussing the other woman...tek it out pon mi and deal wid di issue. If she waan fi fyah mi, den I wi find another job. If she nuh waan fi fyah mi, den gimme 'a raise an fringe benfits and a good retirement package'.