Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Can anyone guess the name of the next flu pandemic/epidemic ? Options
Timmo
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:08:02 AM

Groups: Member

3 years ago the Chinese Calendar declared it the year of THE COW and The world's economy and health was 'shaken with' THE MAD COW DISEASE.

2 years ago the Chinese Calendar declared that it was the year of THE BIRD and parts of the world became stricken with AVIAN FLU (Avian is an adjective derived from the noun Aviary- which means a housing for birds.

This year the Chinese Calendar declared the it is the year of THE PIG and now we have SWINE FLU causing havoc in various countries.

The Chinese Calendar has declared that next year will be the year of THE COCK !!!!!
honeybee222
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 7:58:27 PM

OOh damn Timmo, just what we need the "Cock" flu. I hope we all get past next year without the flu, pandemic/epidemic.
MONEY SUE
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:45:59 PM

THE NEXT FLU IS GONNA BE CALLED: DOGERITIS FLU. OR COW FLU
LOL! OR MAYBE TIMMO MENENGITIS FLU.
Timmo
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 12:18:11 AM

ShyDic wrote:
Think GONOCOCCI?? GAYINFLUENZA?TIMMOCK VIRUS

I know that you are trying to get back at me for an earlier comment I made on one of your postings, but that is okay still.... no problem man. So, I can accept the timmock virus (aimed at me)though I would not have the capability (when I get it next year)to infect a lot of people to cause a pandemic/epidemic. You have mentioned gayinflenza...now dat look like yu hahahahahah an yu dun kno seh a nuff a oonu de all ova di world aready (denzil).....wwwoooeeiii
Timmo
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 12:27:45 AM

MONEY SUE wrote:

You know what... right now mi ago get a check up with a cyberspace doctor cause ALL a OONU pon Jamp are at risk. Soon dem affi come a Canada an fine mi fi get a sample fi mek di vaccine...Money Sue I would never infect you.... afta mi nuh crazy I need you as healthy and de....... as you are (smile) as fi di res ah oonu...oonu de pon oonu own. hahahahahahaha
Timmo
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 12:32:14 AM

honeybee222 wrote:
OOh damn Timmo, just what we need the "Cock" flu. I hope we all get past next year without the flu, pandemic/epidemic.

I hope so too... but with so many cocks around one never really knows ehsweethoneybee (smile)
MONEY SUE
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:01:31 AM

ohh timmo lol i forget to add this flu to my list.. its called oral sex flu.. lots of men and women would be at risk to catch it. hahahah!
donp
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:01:49 AM

Timmo wrote:
MONEY SUE wrote:

You know what... right now mi ago get a check up with a cyberspace doctor cause ALL a OONU pon Jamp are at risk. Soon dem affi come a Canada an fine mi fi get a sample fi mek di vaccine...Money Sue I would never infect you.... afta mi nuh crazy I need you as healthy and de....... as you are (smile) as fi di res ah oonu...oonu de pon oonu own. hahahahahahaha

So what happen to diva? you giving her bun? Well if it's cockfluenza women saliva does kill the virus so apart from me there wont be much of a panic
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:22:23 PM

sincerelyyours wrote:
Timmo wrote:
The Chinese Calendar has declared that next year will be the year of THE COCK !!!!!

Lord Jesus!! Just when mi sabbatical gwi end!!

Woe is me! Woe is me!!

(lol)

You make me blush...if you're gonna get the flu...I will create a vaccine for you in advance....and since it is next year(re-your sabbatical) we still have enough time(smile)
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:31:26 PM

donp wrote:
Timmo wrote:
MONEY SUE wrote:

So what happen to diva? you giving her bun? Well if it's cockfluenza women saliva does kill the virus so apart from me there wont be much of a panic

Well 'the diva' has left me for you, I heard...nuh badda play smart pon mi....but tell her that my heart still aches. I like your advice though....and I do know what you are up to.
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:39:25 PM

MONEY SUE wrote:
ohh timmo lol i forget to add this flu to my list.. its called oral sex flu.. lots of men and women would be at risk to catch it. hahahah!

A true dat to y'kno' but... money sue yu too bad (smile) and..... ??????? but I like yu vibes doh.