Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Alexandra Options
1blackbeauty
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 3:55:26 PM

Groups: Member

Alexandra...

When you talk to someone..do they always have to yell at you...for you to understand what they are talking about?

That last post to you my dear..was not an attempt to keep anything going.

It was me telling you...that this is childish..and I tire of it.

I said...Let no one occupy space in your mind, rent free...that simply means that the time and energy I am putting into this post..is not a benefit at all to me...And I would hope not to you either.

There are actually some good topics here..and in my moment of acting childish...I lost site of that..but I see with you...

the only way to get your attention is through yelling, or cursing..or putting down....lol...

We can agree to disagree about everything. If you do not come out with an insult neither will I. I will not disregard a posting just because you posted...And i will continue to speak my mind...and be me.

You can take me...or leave me...but this nonsense will stop.

It is madness...it is like you can not tell when someone is instigating..or serious..playing or angry.

I am neither.

I am me...I am opinionated. To kick me off JamPersonals is how to silence me..but as long as I am here...It does not have to always resort to this.

This is my last chance at a peace treaty. We do not have to be friends..but I am just tired of always going back and forth with you.

alexandra
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 5:02:11 PM

1blackbeauty wrote:
Alexandra...

When you talk to someone..do they always have to yell at you...for you to understand what they are talking about?

That last post to you my dear..was not an attempt to keep anything going.

It was me telling you...that this is childish..and I tire of it.

I said...Let no one occupy space in your mind, rent free...that simply means that the time and energy I am putting into this post..is not a benefit at all to me...And I would hope not to you either.

There are actually some good topics here..and in my moment of acting childish...I lost site of that..but I see with you...

the only way to get your attention is through yelling, or cursing..or putting down....lol...

We can agree to disagree about everything. If you do not come out with an insult neither will I. I will not disregard a posting just because you posted...And i will continue to speak my mind...and be me.

You can take me...or leave me...but this nonsense will stop.

It is madness...it is like you can not tell when someone is instigating..or serious..playing or angry.

I am neither.

I am me...I am opinionated. To kick me off JamPersonals is how to silence me..but as long as I am here...It does not have to always resort to this.

This is my last chance at a peace treaty. We do not have to be friends..but I am just tired of always going back and forth with you.

Why the peace treaty? is it because you cannot "tongue lash" me into submission?

1blackbeauty
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 12:51:23 AM

No Alexandra...for one..because I had an enlightening conversation with someone..and sometimes this shit is tiring.

Also..
I am planning a trip....and I am in a good mood...
I am happy....
I am prayerful...

And cursing you all the time contradicts my mood...

You are just not that important to me.
donp
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:38:56 AM

well ibb if I was out there I would buy you a patty
alexandra
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 12:55:27 PM

1blackbeauty wrote:
No Alexandra...for one..because I had an enlightening conversation with someone..and sometimes this shit is tiring.

Also..
I am happy....
I am prayerful...

The only thing I feel for you is distaste and the only thing I have for you are insults, you can either take it or leave it. The choice is definately yours.
1blackbeauty
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:00:37 PM

alexandra wrote:
1blackbeauty wrote:

Also..
I am happy....
I am prayerful...

The only thing I feel for you is distaste and the only thing I have for you are insults, you can either take it or leave it. The choice is definately yours.

Lol...well as you wish. Let the insults continue to reign...

I got blessed...something I have been praying and worrying about and my GOD CAME THROUGH.....WOOH!! I Can Just SHOUT!

..and do you think you are worth me loosing my blessing Alexandra?

My mood is too good for you....LOL

DON P....I wish you were...Chicken one's are my favorite. lol
alexandra
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:28:02 PM

1blackbeauty wrote:
alexandra wrote:
1blackbeauty wrote:

Also..
I am happy....
I am prayerful...

I got blessed...something I have been praying and worrying about and my GOD CAME THROUGH.....WOOH!! I Can Just SHOUT!

Hence the end to the "tongue lashing" into submission? Horayyyyyyyyyyyy. You never cease to amaze me, you are so full of crap.
stainnlless29
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:52:58 AM

donp wrote:
well ibb if I was out there I would buy you a patty
SHE WILL GET ENUFF PATTY FROM STAINN NUH WORRYYUSELF RUDEBWOY LOL
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:12:10 AM

From the desk of: "Key 'Da Diplomat' Choice

Think Hummmmmmmmmmm From what I can surmise; both you Bitches need to be Beat Up Side Ya Headz wit a DICK or a Dick Like Object!

U 2 Need ta go Somewhere?? wit dis bitchshit (Estrogenized Bullshit)! Go some where and bust a Nutt Y don't Ya ... If neighter of you plan to Bust a Nutt >> Go Help someone Bust A Nutt ... If you won't .. consider that .. try this .. SHUUUUUD! DA FUCK uuuUP!

LOL

1 Endless Love BayB

If that don't git you two Bitches attention how about this ... U 2 RUN YA MOUTH SO DAMN MUCH AT EACH OTHER ... MAKEZ ME WONDER WHICH ONE OF YOU GOT THE BEST DEEP THROAT! ahhaha LOL .. And Dat ain't No Joke ...

hahaha Dat 1 Blk Buuuty >> Gurl U want ta Meet someone some where ... MEET ME N THE MIDDLE OF YA BED ... LETZ C IF YOU CAN BEAT MY MEAT ... Declare Bitch War ON MY DICK! ahahah oH and As Far as that alexandra chick >> Cho! Bitch .. On ya Kneez! if U wanna Pleeze! hahaha Itz obivious U2 Bitch got way 2 much time on ya handz .. Go BREED, Cook/Bake Something, Suck a Dick .. N-E-Thang But Dis shit! Oh Yea, and if all else fails ... Bitch .. Git a Job! haha LOL and if you one of dem smart Bitches .. daz gonna Say "I got a Job" >> Bitch .. Git another 1! hahah LOL
Lorie
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:36:25 AM

Only on Jamp.:d/ :d/
1blackbeauty
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:10:03 AM

alexandra wrote:
1blackbeauty wrote:
alexandra wrote:
1blackbeauty wrote:

Also..
I am happy....
I am prayerful...

Hence the end to the "tongue lashing" into submission? Horayyyyyyyyyyyy. You never cease to amaze me, you are so full of crap.

Only a fool would think that they are more important than GOD himself.

alexandra
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:18:22 PM

Your arrogant ignorance precedes you.
1blackbeauty
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:56:57 PM

alexandra wrote:

What does that mean? That comment you just made....HAS NOTHING TO DO with what I just said.

I am arrogant..because I said...I am going through some things, and I prayed..and got blessed????

THAT Makes me arrogant???

Or the fact that I said...arguing with you...conflicts with my mood?

It sounds like you are arrogant...to think that you should come first in my mind before my GOD..

But again...You have a blessed day....okay..
alexandra
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:53:19 AM

1blackbeauty wrote:
alexandra wrote:

What does that mean? That comment you just made....HAS NOTHING TO DO with what I just said.

I am arrogant..because I said...I am going through some things, and I prayed..and got blessed????

It sounds like you are arrogant...to think that you should come first in my mind before my GOD..

Feel free and interpret it to mean whatever you want it to mean, that would be consistent with what you do.
1blackbeauty
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:32:33 PM

alexandra wrote:
1blackbeauty wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Feel free and interpret it to mean whatever you want it to mean, that would be consistent with what you do.

No...I asked you. and gave you my reasoning...I asked you to explain.