Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Wats Worse A Woman With A Bunch Of Baby Fathers Or A Man With A Bunch Of Baby Mothers? Options
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 5:25:23 PM

Groups: Member

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

island baby ! U R ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ...I am not going to add a thing >>> THE QUESTION I ASK ABOUT BEING RICH ... Was to these single INDEPENDENT women having children with no Intend of having a MALE ROLE MODEL ... OR THE ADDITIONAL SUPPORT OF ANOTHER WAGE EARNER!... I was coming from a place of NO MALE INVOLVEMENT ... MONEY is the only great Insulator ... Not a replacement for a FATHER!

1 Endless Love Baby

ISLAND BABY ... DID I SAY THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS SUBJECT! IT IS A VERY RARE THING FOR ME TO AGREE WITH A FEMALE 100% ... TRUST ME ... IT IS A VERY GOOD FEELING FOR ME ... THANKS DEAR!
island baby
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 7:12:34 PM

Keys u know I adore u........ not because you are in agreement with me but simply because of your 'TELL IT AS I SEE IT' attitude.
I look forward to reading your posts....
(Minus the cuss words) You tough/love responses shows you will not settle for bullshit.
Single women who have a bunch of kids without a dominant father figure eventually turn to welfare or whatever form of help easily available.
No self respecting man is willing to take on such responsibility simply because of the burden it eventually becomes.
Can we blame them.....How can they feel sorry for us if we as women dont feel sorry for ourselves.
It starts with 1.......educate ourselves [proper birth control.]
We women are strong....all we have to do is put our minds towards it.

1blackbeauty
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 9:07:37 PM

rema-man wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
rema-man wrote:
THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. AND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STOKE WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.
very well said mr.rem-man
THANK YOU SWEETIE, HA WE SEY RESPONSIBILITY FE PICKNEY DEM WEATHER WE WITH THE MOTHER OR NOT STRAIGHT SUPPORT FINANCIAL AND ALL. mad BUN A DEAD BEAT AND ABUSSIVE PARENT MOTHER/FATHER.

That is not true..maybe if you are a hood rat mother...but if you are a real woman, a real mother..you will love and care for your child..regardless of what the father can or can not do...I have seen this happen..where the father is not productive...and the mother takes up the reigns, and raises the child...and loves the child..and guess what..the child is a productive member of society...

I agree with sincerely......A man is needed in a child's life..and if the father is not around, the mother should put a man in the child's path (especially a male child) to give him something to grow on...a pastor,mentor...hell big brother/big sister.....

1blackbeauty
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 9:08:09 PM

Oh and Key.

Thanks for the welcome back.
rema-man
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:37:00 AM

1blackbeauty wrote:
rema-man wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
rema-man wrote:
THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. AND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STOKE WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.
very well said mr.rem-man
THANK YOU SWEETIE, HA WE SEY RESPONSIBILITY FE PICKNEY DEM WEATHER WE WITH THE MOTHER OR NOT STRAIGHT SUPPORT FINANCIAL AND ALL. mad BUN A DEAD BEAT AND ABUSSIVE PARENT MOTHER/FATHER.

That is not true..maybe if you are a hood rat mother...but if you are a real woman, a real mother..you will love and care for your child..regardless of what the father can or can not do...I have seen this happen..where the father is not productive...and the mother takes up the reigns, and raises the child...and loves the child..and guess what..the child is a productive member of society...

I agree with sincerely......A man is needed in a child's life..and if the father is not around, the mother should put a man in the child's path (especially a male child) to give him something to grow on...a pastor,mentor...hell big brother/big sister.....

1black this is not about woman for ghetto/hood these things happen to woman right across society its just that the girl from the hood/ghetto suffer the most in term of family support, when a uptown girl have the support of family who might help out financially just to take shame out of there eyes some times this becomes the case where she breed fi all 4-5 different a try look a food.

LowKey
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 12:35:51 PM

LQQK, WE ALL KNOW THAT WITH THE HELP OF GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ... AND THAT IS A FACT!

However,

WOMEN SHOULD NOT GO AROUND HAVING A LOT OF (illegitimate) CHILDREN (don't be stupid a child or person can never be illegitimate YOU know full well what I mean and what I am saying) WITH VARIOUS MEN ... and that iz DAT!

No Matter HOW MUCH Feminism TELL A WOMAN THAT SHIT IS OKAY!

HEAR IT FROM A MAN THAT IS A PURE WAR HORSE ... DO YA HEAR MY VOICE ... READ WHAT I SAY >>> YO BITCH NO FUCKING WAY!

1 Endless Love Baby

BUT ONE THING WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE >>> WHATTHEFUCKEVERY! >> DO U!
Timmo
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 6:32:07 PM

rema-man wrote:
THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. ND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STUCKED WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.

You are right this does happen I have seen it more than once in Jamaica. I do not know to what extent if it doe or dos not happen else where.... say in the USA or Canada. People take their habits where ever they go and Americans or Canadians should not say that it does not happen there because Jamaicans live there too.
rema-man
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:51:49 PM

Timmo wrote:
rema-man wrote:
THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. ND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STUCKED WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.

You are right this does happen I have seen it more than once in Jamaica. I do not know to what extent if it doe or dos not happen else where.... say in the USA or Canada. People take their habits where ever they go and Americans or Canadians should not say that it does not happen there because Jamaicans live there too.

Timmo this as nothing to do with Jamaican Canadian or usa its a world wide thing its in evey society, We are are not the only lawless people in society its just that we are sometime too careless.
1blackbeauty
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:03:59 PM

rema-man wrote:
1blackbeauty wrote:
[quote=rema-man][quote=BlkDiva][quote=rema-man]THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. AND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

1black this is not about woman for ghetto/hood these things happen to woman right across society its just that the girl from the hood/ghetto suffer the most in term of family support, when a uptown girl have the support of family who might help out financially just to take shame out of there eyes some times this becomes the case where she breed fi all 4-5 different a try look a food.

Understood.. Maybe I read it wrong where it is said that the mother will mistreat the ones who the daddy is not supporting. I was saying that is not always the case.
LowKey
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:26:32 PM

What is FACTUAL .. is that THE CHILD/CHILDREN SUFFER .. AND WHAT MOST OF US HAVE FORGOTTEN .. ARE REFUSE TO CONTEMPLATE .. THE CHILDREN ARE OUT FUTURE ... AND IT IS UP TO US TO INSURE OUR FUTURE .. IN OTHER WORDS .. TAKE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIFE GOD BLESSED YOU TO CONCEIVE ... AND THAT YOU .. IS THE BOTH OF THE PEOPLE WHO .. FUCKED >> HAD A GOOD TIME .. GOT THEIR FREAK ON .. BUST THEIR NUT! >> HOW CAN WE LIFT OURSELVES ... WHEN WE ARE DESTROYING OUR OWN SELVES AT THE ROOT OF OUR EXISTANCE ... OUR CHILDREN!

1 Endlesss Love Baby

Hey, but what the fuck do I know .. I have only been seeing this shit for HALF A CENTURY! So, what the fuck would I know ...

P.S. Shame on you Face the TRUTH >> THEIR AIN'T NO FUCKING EXCUSE ... You say .. treat you like AN ADULT >> BUT .. WHAT A MINUTE ... HOLD THE DAMN PHONE .. HOW CAN I DO THAT WHEN YOU GONNA PROFESS TO TELL ME .. YOU DO NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG ... right there is where I tell a MUTTERFUCKER .. TA MISS ME .. AND GIT GONE!
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:57:29 PM

From the desk of: ""Key.Choice"

At the NAACP's 100th anniversary Convention last month, President Obama reminded us of the many barriers we continue to face:

Children born to black women are twice as likely to die in their first year of life as children born to white women — and fewer African-Americans have access to health care
HIV/AIDS continues to devastate the African-American community far out of proportion to our numbers
An African-American child is five times as likely as a white child to see the inside of a prison

R U gonna BELIEVE ME NOW BITCHS? AND STOP TALKING ALL THAT WORTHLESS SHIT? >> PPL SAY I DO NOT KNOW HOW TA ACT >> CUZ .. I BEAT THAT AZZ UP WITH THE FACTS >> IT IS YOU GURL .. I AM THINKING OF .. WHEN I KICK YO AZZ WIT TUFF LOVE!

1 Endless Love Baby

It is not JUST AN INSULT TO YOU .. NOR DO I WANT TO FIGHT .. BUT THROUGH ALL THIS BULL SHIT .. > I HAVE TO FIND A MATE A COMPANION OR A WIFE .. AND DAMN GURL .. YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE YA SHIT TIGHT! EVERY THING I SAY >> I KNOW YOU NOT GONNA LIKE >> BUT .. BET YOU MY NUTZ .. THAT THE SHIT I SAY IZ RIGHT!

Brick wall

OH AND YOU JAMACIAN BITCHES ..>> GIT THAT MATERIALISTIC GLEAM OUT OF YOU EYEZ ... THIS AMERICAN .. SHIT AIN'T NOTHING BUT LIES
Shame on you GIT BACK TO YOUR ROOTZ WHERE YOU BELONG .. THIS AMERICAN SHIT .. IS WRONG WRONG WRONG! AND YOU WILL LOOSE IN THE LONG RUN IF YOU GO ALONG! I KNOW YOU GONNA TRY TA TELL ME I AM INSANE .. IF I WAS BLIND YOU WOULD >> TRY TA PISS N MY HAND AND TELL ME ITZ RAIN!
Timmo
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:56:04 AM

rema-man wrote:
Timmo wrote:
rema-man wrote:

Timmo this as nothing to do with Jamaican Canadian or usa its a world wide thing its in evey society, We are are not the only lawless people in society its just that we are sometime too careless.

Thanks for the correction. I do believe what you have said (in bold), it is just that I do not have that intimate experience with what goes on in the other 'cultures' families....but anything is possible.
Timmo
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 1:18:19 AM

The bottom line is,women know that they are at a disadvantage in this baby mother / baby father saga. They see it everyday. Even if a man is taken to court for not supporting his children, the court will always or most often than not give the children to the care the woman/ mother. In the worst case scenario they can not force the man to support the children. Though he maybe seen as worthless or a deadbeat, he can find ways to avoid his responsibilities. So who is left holding the blade ?.

PREVENTIION IS BETTER THAN CURE

I have mentored quite a few adolescents on The Role of Parenthood and Societal Expectations and what I have always told them is that no one is gonna care for you if you do not care for yourself or as my mother used to say..'if di sick nuh care den how docta fi care?'.

As for the women if you've never cried for rape or were raped during sex then you gave it willingly and will suffer the consequences of your actions.It is not a matter of who is wrong or right it is the reality of the whole situaion..and that won't change anytime soon.

donp
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 4:42:02 AM

Nightnurse124 wrote:
Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:
Does Lowkey know any other words besides BITCH and WHORE?

Talk about basic disrespect for women.. I know all the men in this forum have more intelligence than this....

yea Nightnurse124 im thinking the same and y cant he talk normal. but dont want him fi come cuss me out still but i glad u mentioned it.

Lorie, I could care less if he cusses me out. he can't spell, he uses no punctuation,,, it is one big, run-on sentence. And no one is going to sit there and try to decipher something that isn't even written correctly enough for others to read it. Please.... time for someone to go back to school.

Too late for some
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 6:47:57 AM

donp wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:
Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:

Talk about basic disrespect for women.. I know all the men in this forum have more intelligence than this....

yea Nightnurse124 im thinking the same and y cant he talk normal. but dont want him fi come cuss me out still but i glad u mentioned it.

Lorie, I could care less if he cusses me out. he can't spell, he uses no punctuation,,, it is one big, run-on sentence. And no one is going to sit there and try to decipher something that isn't even written correctly enough for others to read it. Please.... time for someone to go back to school.

Too late for some

From the Desk of: "Key.Choice"

I have told you mutterfuckerz .. AND I SAY IT FAST ... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ME >>> EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!

ALL THE FUCK YA GONNA DO IS MAKE ME TRY TO GIT RID OF YOU ... SO .. YOU CAN SAY ANY THING YOU WANT .. BUT I MAKE IT PLAIN .. TRUST ME .. I CAN AND WILL DO THE DAMN THANG!

JUST N CASE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT B4 >> I'LL SAY IT AGAIN >>> YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS HOE!

NIGHTNURSE, LORIE .. AND ALL THE REST OF YOU MUTTERFUCKER WHO AGREE >> LISTEN TO ME ... LINE THE FUCK UP FAST .. STICK A PAPER STRAW UP MY AZZ AND SUCK TILL YA SHITTY DRUNK ... I AM A COLD BLOODED HARD TA THE CORE MAN >> I AIN'T NO BITCH NIGGA .. AND I AIN'T NO PUNK!

FUCK YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH! I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ARE WHAT YA SAYING OR WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO ... IT IS A DISRESPECT TA BITCHES AND WHORES (when I call you that)... ASS HOLE IS MORE LIKE IT >> CUZ BULLSHIT OOZE OUT YA PORES ... SO MUTTERFUCKERZ BREAK CAMP >> TA ME >> YA NOTHING BUT A TRAMP! >> AND SOME OF YOU DUDES I DO NOT KNOW YO PUSSY BIGGER THEN A HOE ... YOU AIN'T SHIT N MY WORLD .. CUZ YA DUMB AZZ TALKING AT ME LIKE UZ A GIRL!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

I AM BLACK POWERFUL AND FREE >> REMEMBER THAT >> MUTTERFUCKERZ >>>

NOW! >GIT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!

P.S. >> BITCH!
donp
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 7:33:07 AM

LowKey wrote:
donp wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:
Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:

Too late for some

I have told you mutterfuckerz .. AND I SAY IT FAST ... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ME >>> EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!

ALL THE FUCK YA GONNA DO IS MAKE ME TRY TO GIT RID OF YOU ... SO .. YOU CAN SAY ANY THING YOU WANT .. BUT I MAKE IT PLAIN .. TRUST ME .. I CAN AND WILL DO THE DAMN THANG!

JUST N CASE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT B4 >> I'LL SAY IT AGAIN >>> YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS HOE!

NIGHTNURSE, LORIE .. AND ALL THE REST OF YOU MUTTERFUCKER WHO AGREE >> LISTEN TO ME ... LINE THE FUCK UP FAST .. STICK A PAPER STRAW UP MY AZZ AND SUCK TILL YA SHITTY DRUNK ... I AM A COLD BLOODED HARD TA THE CORE MAN >> I AIN'T NO BITCH NIGGA .. AND I AIN'T NO PUNK!

FUCK YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH! I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ARE WHAT YA SAYING OR WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO ... IT IS A DISRESPECT BITCHES AND WHORES (when I call you that)... ASS HOLE IS MORE LIKE IT >> CUZ BULLSHIT OOZE OUT YA PORES ... SO MUTTERFUCKERZ BREAK CAMP >> TA ME >> YA NOTHING BUT A TRAMP! >> AND SOME OF YOU DUDES I DO NOT KNOW YO PUSSY BIGGER THEN A HOE ... YOU AIN'T SHIT N MY WORLD .. CUZ YA DUMB AZZ TALKING AT ME LIKE UZ A GIRL!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

P.S. >> BITCH!

LOL but why respond if you dont give a shit what they said? I'm putting a $100 on the table that you couldnt go a month without using the words "mutterfucker,bitch,azz,whores and gangsta princess"
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 8:16:43 AM

From the desk of: ""Key.Choice"

At the NAACP's 100th anniversary Convention last month, President Obama reminded us of the many barriers we continue to face:

Children born to black women are twice as likely to die in their first year of life as children born to white women — and fewer African-Americans have access to health care
HIV/AIDS continues to devastate the African-American community far out of proportion to our numbers
An African-American child is five times as likely as a white child to see the inside of a prison

R U gonna BELIEVE ME NOW BITCHS? AND STOP TALKING ALL THAT WORTHLESS SHIT? >> PPL SAY I DO NOT KNOW HOW TA ACT >> CUZ .. I BEAT THAT AZZ UP WITH THE FACTS >> IT IS YOU GURL .. I AM THINKING OF .. WHEN I KICK YO AZZ WIT TUFF LOVE!

1 Endless Love Baby

It is not JUST AN INSULT TO YOU .. NOR DO I WANT TO FIGHT .. BUT THROUGH ALL THIS BULL SHIT .. > I HAVE TO FIND A MATE A COMPANION OR A WIFE .. AND DAMN GURL .. YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE YA SHIT TIGHT! EVERY THING I SAY >> I KNOW YOU NOT GONNA LIKE >> BUT .. BET YOU MY NUTZ .. THAT THE SHIT I SAY IZ RIGHT!

Brick wall

OH AND YOU JAMACIAN BITCHES ..>> GIT THAT MATERIALISTIC GLEAM OUT OF YOU EYEZ ... THIS AMERICAN .. SHIT AIN'T NOTHING BUT LIES
Shame on you GIT BACK TO YOUR ROOTZ WHERE YOU BELONG .. THIS AMERICAN SHIT .. IS WRONG WRONG WRONG! AND YOU WILL LOOSE IN THE LONG RUN IF YOU GO ALONG! I KNOW YOU GONNA TRY TA TELL ME I AM INSANE .. IF I WAS BLIND YOU WOULD >> TRY TA PISS N MY HAND AND TELL ME ITZ RAIN!

Shame on you Boo hoo! Shhh Silenced Speak to the hand Brick wall

Translation >>> BASICALLY .. YO BITCH AZZ AIN'T GOT NOTHING TA SAY TA ME >>> ADDRESS THE TOPIC ... COME UP WITH SOME OBJECTIVE FACTS ... SOME OF YOU MUTTERFUCKERZ NEED TA GIT SOME KNOWLEDGE ..Irrefutable independent fact to substantiate your assertion. You wanna be smart mutterfuckerz are the Foolz … Not only have I been … But I can TAKE YO AZZ TA SKOOL … MUTTERFUCKER I AM HARD TA BEAT … I AM ROOTED AND GROUNDED IN BLACK A HARD CORE NIGGA >> I COME UP N DA STREETZ (that too iz a fact). I am HIGHLY EDUCATED … BUT I AM NOT BRAIN WASHED … NOR AM I SUBSERVIENT to the EUROPEAN OR THEIR RACIST, UNETHICAL, IMMORAL, UNJUST, GENOCIDAL MINDSET. I KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS SHIT … B4 YOU TRY TA CONFRONT ME ... LOOK N THE MIRROR BITCH! AND GIT LIKE ME! I AM BLACK ... NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

YOU STILL A BITCH AND A WHORE .. WANT ME TA SAY IT SOME MORE!

I RESPOND TO THE TOPIC ... AND WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT IT AND ME .. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YA SAY ... WHICH AGAIN PROVES .. THAT YOUR A DUMB ASS EACH AND EVERY DAY!.. ahahah

P.S. BITCH MUTTERFUCKER YO HOE AZZ INSANE .. I CAN GO WITHOUT ANY DAME THANG >>> BUT LIFE ITSELF ... IT IS NOT THAT I TALK OR LOOK DOWN AT YOU .. BUT IT IS PLAIN TA SEE .. YOU MUTTERFUCKERZ ARE BENEATH ME! ahahaah >>> LAUGHING IN YO FACE!
Lorie
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 6:16:30 PM

LowKey wrote:
donp wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:
Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:

Too late for some

FUCK YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH! I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ARE WHAT YA SAYING OR WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO ... IT IS A DISRESPECT TA BITCHES AND WHORES (when I call you that)... ASS HOLE IS MORE LIKE IT >> CUZ BULLSHIT OOZE OUT YA PORES ... SO MUTTERFUCKERZ BREAK CAMP >> TA ME >> YA NOTHING BUT A TRAMP! >> AND SOME OF YOU DUDES I DO NOT KNOW YO PUSSY BIGGER THEN A HOE ... YOU AIN'T SHIT N MY WORLD .. CUZ YA DUMB AZZ TALKING AT ME LIKE UZ A GIRL!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

P.S. >> BITCH!

undercover batty man lowkey stop calling up mi name and stop telling us what u do to u man dem batty hole, batty man.
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 10:20:25 PM

RIGHT BITCH! Lorie Like I say ... YOU are not saying a DAMN THANG! You just RUN YO MOUTH ... Like you do ova A DICK HEAD! ... Gurl you ain't ruff you ain't tuff .. ONE MORE TIME!

SHUD DA FUCK UP!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

You can say anything about me .. THAT IS NOT GONNA STOP YOU FROM BEING A DUMB UNEDUCATED BITCH >> WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS! AHAH BITCH YOU GOT NONE ... ITZ YO PUSSY BITCH .. OTHERWISE ... YOU JUST DUMB!

OKAY? >> TAKE YO >> (I DO NOT WANT NONE OF YOUR) PUSSY >> THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I DO NOT DEAL WIT DUMB BITCHES UNLESS THAT PAY >> C? AHAHAHA >>> I am just laughing n ya face .. I WOULD CUM N IT TOO ... ahahahBoo hoo! Bitch! ahahaha

Oh I git it .. YOU probably one of DEM BABY MAKING BITCHES .. WE BE TALK'N BOUT .. DAZ WHY YA RUN YA DICK SUCK MOUTH! ahahaha
Lorie
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 9:15:47 AM

LowKey wrote:

RIGHT BITCH! Lorie Like I say ... YOU are not saying a DAMN THANG! You just RUN YO MOUTH ... Like you do ova A DICK HEAD! ... Gurl you ain't ruff you ain't tuff .. ONE MORE TIME!

SHUD DA FUCK UP!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

You can say anything about me .. THAT IS NOT GONNA STOP YOU FROM BEING A DUMB UNEDUCATED BITCH >> WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS! AHAH BITCH YOU GOT NONE ... ITZ YO PUSSY BITCH .. OTHERWISE ... YOU JUST DUMB!

OKAY? >> TAKE YO >> (I DO NOT WANT NONE OF YOUR) PUSSY >> THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I DO NOT DEAL WIT DUMB BITCHES UNLESS THAT PAY >> C? AHAHAHA >>> I am just laughing n ya face .. I WOULD CUM N IT TOO ... ahahahBoo hoo! Bitch! ahahaha

Oh I git it .. YOU probably one of DEM BABY MAKING BITCHES .. WE BE TALK'N BOUT .. DAZ WHY YA RUN YA DICK SUCK MOUTH! ahahaha

lowkey u r a battyman i didn't expect u to want my pussy ok. i have 2 wonderful kids for 1 man and thats it for me, i dont go around and fuck with tom, dick and harry im not that type of person and if u had spend time and read what i said u would have noticed that i wasn't taken up for women who go around and having a bunch of kids for different men. but becuz all u do is cuss u dont have time to read.

lowkey plz dont go there about me being uneducated ok cause u wouldn't know what being educated is even if it hits u in your face. u could never at no time b laughing in my face cause all the laugh is in yours ok battyman , plz leave me alone ok.

Speak to the hand Speak to the hand