Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Wats Worse A Woman With A Bunch Of Baby Fathers Or A Man With A Bunch Of Baby Mothers? Options
Nightnurse124
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:23:52 AM

Groups: Member

Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:
Does Lowkey know any other words besides BITCH and WHORE?

Talk about basic disrespect for women.. I know all the men in this forum have more intelligence than this....

yea Nightnurse124 im thinking the same and y cant he talk normal. but dont want him fi come cuss me out still but i glad u mentioned it.

Lorie, I could care less if he cusses me out. he can't spell, he uses no punctuation,,, it is one big, run-on sentence. And no one is going to sit there and try to decipher something that isn't even written correctly enough for others to read it. Please.... time for someone to go back to school.
Undaunted
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:03:31 AM

Be fruitful and multiply.....................
LowKey
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 9:17:00 AM

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

Nightnurse124 wrote:
Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:

Talk about basic disrespect for women.. I know all the men in this forum have more intelligence than this....

yea Nightnurse124 im thinking the same and y cant he talk normal. but dont want him fi come cuss me out still but i glad u mentioned it.

Lorie, I could care less if he cusses me out. he can't spell, he uses no punctuation,,, it is one big, run-on sentence. And no one is going to sit there and try to decipher something that isn't even written correctly enough for others to read it. Please.... time for someone to go back to school.

Nightnurse124 hahaha .. N ya Face Bitch ... GO SOME WHERE AND BUY OR RENT YOU A LIFE ... Let me git this right .. YOU ARE WHO'S WIFE ... and wit tht BITCH .. I will SAY .. GOOD >> NIGHT> NURSE ...

Ya feel me ?? Right? ahhahh

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Bitch B4 U start wit me .. YA THROUGH ... I DO NOT EVEN TALK TO BITCHES LIKE YOU ... SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK TA DO >>> KEEP IT MOVING CUNT >>> I DO NOT WANT SHIT FROM YOU~! GIT THE FUCK ON THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN DO ...

P.S. U CAN NOT TALK 2 ME CUZ I DO NOT WANT YA TA DO ME >> I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY'N BITCH >>> I AM A HARD CORE >> MAN >> WHAT DAMN PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ... IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A PUSSY .. I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT EVEN INSULT YO AZZ ... So git ta move >> and MAKE IT FAST ... ahahah UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE TALK'N DOWN TO AND ABOUT YO AZZ! OH AND EXCEPT FOR THE PART WHERE YOU SERVICE A DICK >> YOU AIN'T SHIT BITCH! GIT THAT THROUGH YO DUMB ASS HEAD .. LET IT RING LOUD TILL THE DAY YA DEAD! >> NOW SET YA SELF FREE .. CUZ BITCH DAT SHIT U TALK IZ DEAD TA ME .. ahahaha LOL

LOL ahah haha LOL >> THIS BITCH .. ahaha YOU ALL OUT YO CLASS >> I HAVE AN IDEA FOR YOU >>> STICK YA TONGUE UP MY ASS ... ahahah

Lorie
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 9:35:00 AM

Nightnurse124 wrote:
Lorie wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:

lol mayb he is retarded r something.
LowKey
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:56:28 PM

Lorie Bitch NOW IT IS YO TURN ... I though by how I was talking ta that other bitch .. that you would LEARN ...

NEITHER ONE OF YOU BITCHES CAN HANDLE ME BY YA SELF ... THAT IS WHY THE FUCK YA TURN TA EACH OTHER FOR HELP ...

READ IT AND HEED IT >>> BOTH OF YOU BITCHES .. CAN GAG ON MY DICK!

IF YOU TWO AIN'T GIVE'N ME NO PUSSY >>> WHAT THE FUCK COME OUT YA MOUTH ... OTHER THAN MY DICK >> >DON'T MEAN SHIT!

AGAIN, U 2 BITCHES GIT A CLUE >>> IF IT WAS NOT FOR YO PUSSY .. A MAN .. DON'T WANT SHIT TA DO WIT YOU >.. HHAHAH

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Here is what I have ta say ta both of YOU .. BITCH .. BOO WHO .. BOO WHO! try AGAIN TA GIT A CLUE >>> I DON'T GIVE A DAMN >> IF I AIN'T PUT'N MY DICK N YOU! ahahahah YO DICK SUCKERZ .. I THOUGH YOU KNEW! Once .. again .. BITCH >> BOO WHO > BOO WHO!
Lorie
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:57:01 PM

LowKey wrote:

Lorie Bitch NOW IT IS YO TURN ... I though by how I was talking ta that other bitch .. that you would LEARN ...

NEITHER ONE OF YOU BITCHES CAN HANDLE ME BY YA SELF ... THAT IS WHY THE FUCK YA TURN TA EACH OTHER FOR HELP ...

READ IT AND HEED IT >>> BOTH OF YOU BITCHES .. CAN GAG ON MY DICK!

IF YOU TWO AIN'T GIVE'N ME NO PUSSY >>> WHAT HE FUCK COME OUT YA MOUTH ... OTHER THAN MY DICK >> >DON'T MEAN SHIT!

AGAIN, U 2 BITCHES GIT A CLUE >>> IF IT WAS NOT FOR YO PUSSY .. A MAN .. DON'T WANT SHIT TA DO WIT YOU >.. HHAHAH

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Here is what I have ta say ta both of YOU .. BITCH .. BOO WHO .. BOO WHO! try AGAIN TA GIT A CLUE >>> I DON'T GIVE A DAMN >> IF I AIN'T PUT'N MY DICK N YOU! ahahahah YO DICK SUCKERZ .. I THOUGH YOU KNEW! Once .. again .. BITCH >> BOO WHO > BOO WHO!

nobody here wants your retarded dick. God forbid,IF I WOKE UP 1 MORNING AND FOUND MY PUSSY JUMPING FOR THAT RETARDED DICK OF YOURS, I WOULD CUT IT OUT AND THROW IT AWAY.u coming like de undercover batty man dem in a ja whe a hide and a fuck man batty. ONLY A BATTY MAN LOVE CUSS WOMEN SO.
LowKey
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 5:13:36 PM

Right Bitch hahaha .. THAT IS WHAT YA MOUTH SAY ... But .. Correct me IF I AM WRONG .. I TOLD YOU AND THERE OTHER SLUT FROM THE JUMP .. TA MOVE DA FUCK ON ... ahaha ... Bitches LIKE YOU 2 >> I LAUGH AT DA AZZ EACH AND EVERY DAY!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

BITCHES LIKE YOU 2 ALREADY KNOW >> I DON'T FUCK'N PLAY ...TA ME BITCH >>> YA NEVER HAD A DAMN THANG TA SAY ... DID I ASK YOU FOR SOME OF YO STANK PUSSY ... NO! SO THAT SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU I HAD NO INTEREST IN YOU OR YO AZZ OR WHAT THE FUCK YA GOT TA SAY!>> DO US BOTH A FAVOR BITCH >> GO THE FUCK AWAY! LOOK N THE MIRROR BITCH .. YOU AIN'T MY STYLE, MY FLAVOR OR MY >KIND >> NO KINDA WAY! ahahah ya not PHAT OR FINE ... TA ME YA JUST A BITCH THAT IS OUTTA OF HER FUCKING >> MIND! >Shame on you Boo hoo! Speak to the hand
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:22:48 AM

None worse than the other. The bottom line is.... Will those children be given 'the support' relative to their need to ensure success in being positively involved members of society?

Children need both their parents in their lives. A person can not be in two diffeent places at the same time and there are only 24 hours in one day.

When a child grows up all they seem to remember is the amount of TIME you spend with them. So with the woman having lots of children for different men or one father who is an absentee...what quality time can a mother (the bread winner) provide...though she tries. I KNOW OF A CASE 'CLOSE TO HOME'.... When the single mom got verbally angry with her state of non-involvement by the children's father...one of the children responded...'then why did you have so many of us'

As for the man whom 'spread his seed on many different fertile grounds'....will you attend all their recitals, games, graduations picnic, naure walks, help them with homework, shopping for back to school,PTA meetings etc. Children remember these things.

I saw my anunt's husband on his deathbed, dying of prostate cancer. He fathered many children by different women. He also had money and 'provided' for them all...very well.
It was surprisig to me that one of his sons (my cousin) looked him in the eyes (on his death bed) and said..'you never had any time in your life for me'. I saw the grown man cry and deep down inside of me I knew he wished he could have done more. He never was present at any of his childrens endeavours (listed above in bold) He was too busy being (johnny apple seed)

Timmo
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:41:57 AM

mbeyu wrote:
Neither, because the issue is not the amount, but the curcumstances!

Empress...thanks for your response. If I may...do the circumstances you make reference to never raise 'red flag' that says enough is enough. Do these individuals really think that they can just keep having children all over the place and eveything is gonna be alright. Some circumstances are inevitable but to a great extent we have control over most of them.

Timmo
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:46:30 AM

BlkDiva wrote:
both if nethier one can take care of them. but its all good if they can take care of them. so i would have to say as long as they can take care of them it ok. but what is worse? is when they cant!! just my opinion..

Now yu a talk my talk...I love you girl....
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 8:00:18 AM

Gangsta Princess wrote:
Same thing. Either way they were both fuckin the neighborhood. Only thing in society people look down more on the women with a lot of baby daddys then they do with a man that has numerous baby mamas..

True, true mi princess...that is the patriarchial societal- mentality at work.What we need is a matriarchial uprising, mi wi support yu wi dat.
BlkDiva
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 8:38:06 AM

Timmo wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
both if nethier one can take care of them. but its all good if they can take care of them. so i would have to say as long as they can take care of them it ok. but what is worse? is when they cant!! just my opinion..

Now yu a talk my talk...I love you girl....
i love you too timmo baby!!!!(smile)
LowKey
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:02:19 AM

RIGHT! I PERSONALLY >> SEE ALL THAT BULL SHIT YA TALKING AS JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF LIES! THE TRUTH IS RIGHT B4 YO EYES >> YA FUCK'N MAKING EXCUSES AND PROVIDING ALIBIZ ...

MISS ME WITH THAT BULL SHIT ... EACH AND EVERY BITCH ON EARTH KNOW THE CONSEQUENCE .. OF RIDE A DICK!

GROW THE FUCK UP ... SHIT! THIS IS NOT ABOUT NO CHILD ... IT IS ABOUT THEM .. BITCHES .. THAT HAVE GONE ... BUCK THE FUCK WILD ... BREED'N >>> WITHOUT A HUSBAND OR A FATHER FOR THE CHILD!

NOW UP FRONT AND PERSONAL >> A BITCH WIT A BUNCH OF KIDS .. CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF >>> SHE ALWAYS GONNA BE LOOKING TO SOME ONE FOR HELP!

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT NO ONE HAS TO SAY >>> LIFE WAS SET UP TO RUN A PARTICULAR KINDA WAY >>> IF YOU BREAK THE RULEZ ... YO AZZ IS GONNA PAY!

LIKE IT NOT ... WHEN YO AZZ WOKE THE FUCK UP ... YOU FOUND IT THAT WAY ... YOU CAN MOAN GROAN OR SANG >> YOU NOT GONNA CHANGE A DAMN THANG!

GIT OUT THE DARK BITCH .. WALK IN THE LIGHT ... AND LIVE YO LIFE RIGHT!

IT IS AS PLAIN AS YO NOSE ON YO FACE TO SEE >>> HEY! MUTTERFUCKER! LIVE UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Shame on you SO ME .. I AM NOT HEAR'N NONE OF THAT SHIT >>> CUZ .. A BITCH KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE IS DO'N WHEN SHE IS RIDE'N DICK!

AGAIN ALL I AM SAYING IS NOTHING BUT TRUE .. SO .. GO AHEAD ... BITCH DO WHAT YA DO ...
1blackbeauty
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:14:26 PM

sincerelyyours wrote:
Nightnurse124 wrote:
LowKey says:
Now that is a lack of graces ... I LAUGH IN YOU 2 MUTTERFUCKZ FACES!

At least learn how to spell,, we already know you don't know how to talk.

Are you telling me that LowKey is mute???

Oh, well. Maybe if he could speak he wouldn't write so much and this forum would be soooo dull for me (lol)

Well....

Where I am from...it looks worse for the woman. It is always the man's perrogative to claim a child, or not...to stay with the woman or not..but the woman, has no choice..she is always left holding the bag....In the beginning, she might be able to take care of the kids she allows a man to dump inside of her, but life does happen...the economy turns for the worse, and they might end up on the welfare line.
Then, people are shaking their heads, saying it is a shame....
I say, GET ON BIRTH CONTROL...There are not enough resources on the planet to maintain life the way we live it now...
Do you really need 6 or 7 or 13 children??
But on the flip side...I say this, because there are many double standards that women are subjected to.

If a man is in public, with 6 of his kids, they say he is a good father for spending time with them. If a woman is in public with 6 of her kids, they pity her.
1blackbeauty
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:18:39 PM

LowKey wrote:

RIGHT! I PERSONALLY >> SEE ALL THAT BULL SHIT YA TALKING AS JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF LIES! THE TRUTH IS RIGHT B4 YO EYES >> YA FUCK'N MAKING EXCUSES AND PROVIDING ALIBIZ ...

MISS ME WITH THAT BULL SHIT ... EACH AND EVERY BITCH ON EARTH KNOW THE CONSEQUENCE .. OF RIDE A DICK!

GROW THE FUCK UP ... SHIT! THIS IS NOT ABOUT NO CHILD ... IT IS ABOUT THEM .. BITCHES .. THAT HAVE GONE ... BUCK THE FUCK WILD ... BREED'N >>> WITHOUT A HUSBAND OR A FATHER FOR THE CHILD!

NOW UP FRONT AND PERSONAL >> A BITCH WIT A BUNCH OF KIDS .. CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF >>> SHE ALWAYS GONNA BE LOOKING TO SOME ONE FOR HELP!

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT NO ONE HAS TO SAY >>> LIFE WAS SET UP TO RUN A PARTICULAR KINDA WAY >>> IF YOU BREAK THE RULEZ ... YO AZZ IS GONNA PAY!

LIKE IT NOT ... WHEN YO AZZ WOKE THE FUCK UP ... YOU FOUND IT THAT WAY ... YOU CAN MOAN GROAN OR SANG >> YOU NOT GONNA CHANGE A DAMN THANG!

GIT OUT THE DARK BITCH .. WALK IN THE LIGHT ... AND LIVE YO LIFE RIGHT!

IT IS AS PLAIN AS YO NOSE ON YO FACE TO SEE >>> HEY! MUTTERFUCKER! LIVE UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Shame on you SO ME .. I AM NOT HEAR'N NONE OF THAT SHIT >>> CUZ .. A BITCH KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE IS DO'N WHEN SHE IS RIDE'N DICK!

AGAIN ALL I AM SAYING IS NOTHING BUT TRUE .. SO .. GO AHEAD ... BITCH DO WHAT YA DO ...

+

Damn...

I agree with LowKey...

I do not know about anywhere else..but here....INDEPENDENT women..do not have tons of kids...they are too busy tryna enjoy life and make money...
Those with a bunch of kids...might have the dream...but it turns into what could have been...should have been...would have been...

And of course,they are the ones always looking for the man to play daddy and have big pockets to help with the kids...
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 12:33:37 AM

Again, Welcome Back 1 Black ... I know ppl do not like the way I act ... But I am not no SCRUB ... I BELIEVE IN HONESTY AND TUFF LOVE!

Shame on you It is never gonna help ... WHEN YOU ARE LIE'N TA YA SELF. I know ppl do not like what I say ... But even if you two MUTTERFUCKER DO NOT STAY TOGETHER ... IT IS STILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF ... YOUR CHILD EACH AND EVERY DAY ... POLITICALLY IT WAS ONE BIG MISTAKE ... TO CREATE A WELFARE STATE ... CUZ SOME FEMALES STAYED ON THEIR BACK TALK SHIT AND A LOT OF TRASH .. BUT DID NOT GIT UP OFF THEIR ASS ... ONLY HELPING THE WHITE MAN ... MAKE BLACKS A Permanent under class ... AGAIN... YOU CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT YA WANT AND YOU CAN BELIEVE ALL THAT THEORY BULL SHIT AND THAT ... FEMISM BULL SHIT BUT THE FACT REMAINS ONLY FEMALES CAN HAVE A CHILD ... THAT SHIT AIN'T CHANGED ... SO .. PAY ATTENTION BITCH ... USE YA DAMN BRAIN .. BEFORE YOU GIVE UP YA THANG!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

I am NOT INSANE ... A BITCH HAVING A BABY WITHOUT PROPER SUPPORT (a Husband or a RESPONSIBLE MAN to FATHER AND HELP RAISE HER CHILD) AIN'T GOT NO BRAIN ... HOW LOW HAVE WE GOTTEN ... WE SO FUCK UP AND ROTTEN THAT SHIT IZ APPARENT >> WHERE WILD DOG AND ANIMALS > MAKE BETTER PARENTS!

Oh and B4 you females want to or start to talk shit .. IT TAKES A LOT OF MONEY TO RAISE A CHILD >>> MY QUESTION IZ ... R U RICH? BITCH!
rema-man
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:49:32 AM

THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. ND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STUCKED WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.
BlkDiva
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 11:10:21 AM

rema-man wrote:
THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. AND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STOKE WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.
very well said mr.rem-man
rema-man
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 2:27:57 PM

BlkDiva wrote:
rema-man wrote:
THE CHILDREN IS WHO WILL SUFFER ALWAYS THE MOTHER WILL MISTREAT THE ONES WHO THERE DADDY IS NOT SUPPORTING. AND THE MAN THEM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT ALL THE KIDS A 100% SO MOST LIKELY HE WILL SUPPORT WHO LIVES WITH HIM AND IGNORE THE ONES OUTTA ROAD. THEN AGAIN SOME GAL/WOMAN FI KNO SAY PICKNEY NAH HOLD MAN AGAIN SO DEM FI MEK SURE AFTA DEM BREED DI FIRST 2 TIME AND DI DADDY DEM CUT START MEK SURE A STRAIGHT PROTECTION ESPECIALLY IF ENUH KNO SAY ENUH NOH HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP NUH MAN.

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STUCKED WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.
very well said mr.rem-man
THANK YOU SWEETIE, HA WE SEY RESPONSIBILITY FE PICKNEY DEM WEATHER WE WITH THE MOTHER OR NOT STRAIGHT SUPPORT FINANCIAL AND ALL. mad BUN A DEAD BEAT AND ABUSSIVE PARENT MOTHER/FATHER.
island baby
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 3:36:03 PM

rema-man wrote:

I MIGHT SOUND CRITICAL TOWARDS THE WOMAN THEM BUT GUEST WHO GET STOKE WITH THE CHILD/REN THE WOMAN SO ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU AS A WOMAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION.

It is not being critical its called facts (calling a spade a spade)
Women should use the common sense God gave them and make better judgements.
Children are not to be created in order to trap a man into marriage.
Maybe in olden days but not modern times like this.
I asked someone once what were the circumstances that made her have so many children.
Her response was ...She didnt have enough knowledge of birth control and she easily get pregnant.
Plus she was supposed to get married and the father migrated.
Ladies pleaseeeeeeeeee....
Know your bodies.
Its the children who pays for our mistakes when we let our desires overcome us...... like the innocent suffering for the guilty.
Frivolous excuses does not make up for a lifetime of poverty
Women need to educate themselves and take responsibility for their actions.