Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Wats Worse A Woman With A Bunch Of Baby Fathers Or A Man With A Bunch Of Baby Mothers? Options
bkmoremore
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:18:46 AM
Groups: Member

BlkDiva
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:21:56 AM

both if nethier one can take care of them. but its all good if they can take care of them. so i would have to say as long as they can take care of them it ok. but what is worse? is when they cant!! just my opinion..
Melia Q
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:07:39 AM

i dont think u can say whats worst becus children are a blessing and u cant hate on the parent dem if they have had kids with someone else, it ended & they wanna move on to find new love.. but just depends on the individual how dem feel about it & if they really like the person to continue with the person into a relationship
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:20:07 AM

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

DAMN! "Q" Dawg'n >>> Stay the fuck on point ... NO ONE DEGRADES A CHILD >>> THEY DID NOT ASK TO COME HERE ...

WE TALKING ABOUT THE UNPRINCIPLED, LOW LIFE BITCHES (MALE AND FEMALE) OUT HERE BREED'N IRRESPONSIBLY .. MORE OFTEN THAN NOT INCAPABLE OF CARING FOR THEMSELVES OR THEIR OFF-SPRING ... I SEE THE SHIT DAILY ...

FOR ME ... I PUT ALL THE WEIGHT ON THE FEMALE >>> BITCH .. YO AZZ KNOW IF YOU HEALTHY YOU GONNA GIT KNOCK DA FUCK UP ... FUCK ALL THAT BULL SHIT .. THEORY ABOUT A MAN .. SHOULD ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY .. YOU WHORES BEEN SAYING THAT CONSTANTLY FOR YEARS ... WHILE YOU END UP WITH A HOUSE FULL OF CHILDREN FROM MULTIPLE MEN .. TA ME THAT BITCH AIN'T SHIT ... BUT A CUM BAG! AND .. A BITCH HOOK UP WIT SOME DUDE WIT LOTZ OF CHILDREN .. IS STILL A ASSHOLE >> IF HE IS NOT WITH THE WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO HIS CHILDREN AND HE IS IF HE IS NOT SUPPORTING THEM .. WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK HE IS GONNA DO YOU ANY BETTER ... ALL THIS SHIT IS TO SIMPLE .. BUT YOU WILL FIND AS A GENERAL RULE >> BITCHES ARE SIMPLE MINDED ... (that is why Most Men take advantage of ya)

I AM NOT THE FIRST MUTTERFUCKER TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS SHIT >> AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU BITCHES ... GONNA BE PISS ... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ME >>> BITCH .. SUCK MY DICK!

And It is not like all this shit we have not seen ... TRUST ME >> I STILL DEAL WIT THEM KINDA BITCHES ... CUZ ... THEY N THE MAJORITY ... ON THE SINGLE SCENE ... BUT THEM BITCHES KNOW UP FROM ... YO AZZ ON DA "B" TEAM >> AND DON'T GIVE ME A DAMN THANG TA RESENT >> OR YOU ASS IS OUT OF THE GAME .. LUCK IF I LET YOU STAY ON THE BENCH!

AIN'T NO LAUGHING MATTER >> SHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF ... AND EVEN MORE ... SOME OF THESE BITCHES ARE TRULY LOST... Think they all that .. while mutterucker laugh behind their back ... CUZ SHE REALLY THINKING SHE GONNA GO N THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DRAFT!

ALL THAT BULL SHIT WILL ALWAYS SOUND SWEET >>> BUT A BITCH WIT KIDZ ... WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE WIT A SINGLE BITCH WIT NO KIDS .. IN THESE .. GOT DAMN STREETZ ...

Belief what the FUCK YA WANT >>> I COULD GIVE A DAMN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ... I was BORN AND RAISE ... AND MANNED THE FUCK UP .. OUT N THE MUTTERFUCKING STREETZ .. SO SAVE THAT BULL SHIT FOR SOME other SON OF A BITCH .. YA TALK'N TA ME >> and I DON'T MISS!

1 Endless Love Baby

If you do not want a family don't just have children ... bitch take precautions ... for ya self .. FUCK SOME LOVE ... PROTECT YO SELF >>> EVEN IF THE MUTTERFUCKER IS USE'N A GLOVE ... IF YOU DO NOT PROTECT YO SELF YOU GONNA GIT DRAG THROUGH THE MUD >> NOW, ACCEPT THE TRUTH .. I ONLY EDUCATE YOU OUT OF LOVE! >>> STOP BEING A DUMB BITCH >> CUZ YA KEEP FALLING FOR THE SAME OLE SHIT ... A MUTTERFUCKER WILL TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU >>>> JUST TA WET HIS DICK! >> PLEASE OH PLEASE TRY TA WANT MORE BITCH! Than a smooth talking mutterfucker .. THAT AIN'T ABOUT SHIT!
Lorie
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:30:57 AM

bkmoremore wrote:

I don’t c it as which is worst, the situation itself is bad for both sides, and it’s irresponsible for both men and women to be having unprotected sex with multiples partners and as a result having kids for different partners. I cannot share the view that it’s the women responsible to protect herself; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect themselves. I however, will say that she should protect herself more so for the reason that most of the times she is the one who ends up raising these kids on her own.
BlkDiva
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:31:18 AM

Melia Q wrote:
i dont think u can say whats worst becus children are a blessing and u cant hate on the parent dem if they have had kids with someone else, it ended & they wanna move on to find new love.. but just depends on the individual how dem feel about it & if they really like the person to continue with the person into a relationship
melia baby i have kids too. and i would never degrade a child. the topic was what was worse women with a lot of kids or a man with a lot of kids. theres nothing wrong with having the kids. but if the parent cant take care of them than who suffers the most? think about itThink Think (the child) and that was my only opinon. but one thing i would never do is degrade a child cause i too am a mom..i apologize if you took my opinion the wrong way... and you have a blessed day my sista.
BlkDiva
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:59:46 AM

Lorie wrote:
bkmoremore wrote:

I don’t c it as which is worst, the situation itself is bad for both sides, and it’s irresponsible for both men and women to be having unprotected sex with multiples partners and as a result having kids for different partners. I cannot share the view that it’s the women responsible to protect herself; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect themselves. I however, will say that she should protect herself more so for the reason that most of the times she is the one who ends up raising these kids on her own.
very well said my sista!!! much love you you...
333negril
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:04:17 PM

bkmoremore wrote:

I think its much worse for the woman if she is in Countries like Jamaica.... To get what yu call food stamp from the government in Jamaica is a very big shame so many people dont claim it,but then again if the woman is in England she would be fine...the benefit she could claim is more than the person who is working 24/7 on the minimum wage...it is not a shame to be on benefit in England i know alot of British people dat never work for more than 50 years...Rent paids and they hav all the name brand stuff in dem house...they go on holiday all over the world they hav a car...mind yu these things are NOT luxury....In Jamaica Sugar,Flour,Cornmeal,Rice,chickenback/neck and milk powder a luxury.....A lot of British Women dont give the Child the father last name main reason so she can secure more benefit....
My point is base on the fact dat the man or men NOT helping out the woman and she dont hav it with a bunch of kids.....

Bob marley did get 13 kids with many women...disrespectful as it may hav been for Rita Marley, he did hav the means of looking after them and i guess he did....
Melia Q
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:22:48 PM

u guys have to listen to the question though.. cus its not the best question ask cus its not a question that u really sink ur teeth into answer cus there people that are i a situation have kids and ur gonna say whats worst a man with nuff kids or a women with nuff ??? i dont think theres nothing wrong with either aslong as the kids are looked after. i dont get the up roar of ur replies lol Eh?

and lowkey stop following me lol
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:54:30 PM

From the desk of: "key.Choice"

I STILL SAY FUCK ALL THAT >>> IF YOU OUT HERE BREED'N AND IF NOTE I SAID IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES YOU AIN'T SHIT ... I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF YA GOT A DICK OR A CLIT!

FAR TOO MANY CHILDREN ARE GROW'N UP WITH OUT PROPER PARENTS AND PROPER SUPERVISION ... WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THINGS ARE THE WAY THAT THEY ARE ... IT BEGINS AT HOME ...

STUPID MUTTERFUCKERZ .. AND IF YOU DO NOT GET ANY HOME TRAIN'N ... FOR THE TRASH HEEP IS WHERE MOST OF YA HEADED ...

IF YOU A BITCH WIT A LOT OF KIDS FROM DIFFERENT MEN >>> BITCH YOU A SLUT .. FACE IT ...

IF YOU A DAWG ... AND GOT A BUNCH OF CHILDREN YOU NOT SUPPORTING ... YOU A LOW LIFE MUTTERFUCKER .. AND THAT IS THE END OF THAT ...

CUZ .. THIS NIGGA RIGHT ERE ... SPIT NOTHING BUT FACTS ...

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

IF YOU ARE AN ADULT ... LIVE THE FUCK UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR ... BREED PARTNER AND YA CHILDREN ...

GIT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WIT THAT DUMB SHIT ...

"Q" DAWG'N ... Shhh Sush ... Keep it down ... don't let it git all ova town .. that I am afta ya Brown Round >>> ahahah LOL

P.S. Atz a MAJOR PROBLEM that will most likely not STOP! .. Cuz >> SOME OF YOU MUTTERFUCKER ARE AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKZ >> correction .. DUMB-R .. THAN A BOX OF ROCK .. ya daz it ...
Lorie
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:51:11 PM

BlkDiva wrote:
Lorie wrote:
bkmoremore wrote:

one love sista, bless up
stainnlless29
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:06:24 PM

LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:37:32 PM

Lorie wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
Lorie wrote:
bkmoremore wrote:

one love sista, bless up

I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU NOTICED .. BUT GOT DAMN IT YA TALKING OUT BOTH SIDE OF YA FACE!

ONLY A WOMAN .. CAN GIT KNOCKED UP .. GIT THAT SHIT THROUGH YO FUCKED UP HEAD ... IF YOU DO NOT PROTECT YO SELF .. BITCH .. THAT IS WHY ANOTHER OR MOST MAN (OF SUBSTANCE) DO NOT CARE (and most r Not gonna respect you)... BECAUSE .. .BITCH YOU KNOW YOU CAN GIT ... WITH CHILD .. AND BE LEFT HIGH AND FUCKING DRY ALL THE WHILE... FUCK THAT THEORY SHIT .. WHAT IS THE REALITY ... MORE BLACK FEMALE ..THAN ANY OTHER GROUP ARE SINGLE FEMALES HEAD OF HOUSE HOLD .. AND THAT IS FUCKING UP OUR PEOPLE AND COMMUNITIES... SO BITCHES .. DO WHAT THE FUCK YA DO! I AIN'T PISS'N OUT NO BABIES .. SO .. AGAIN .. FUCK IT .. DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO .. NO ONE IS GONNA HURT BUT YOU!

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PREACHING THAT SHIT FOR DECADES .. AND BITCHES .. ARE JUST GOING THE FUCK OUT HAVING KIDS .. WITH NO FUCKING IDEA .. WHAT THE FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN TOMORROW .. LEST OF ALL 18+ YEARS FROM NOW! >> All the fuck you can call a BREED'N PIG >> IS A GOT DAMN SOW!

1 Endless Love Baby

GIT THIS SHIT THROUGH YO HEAD ... STANDARDS DO NOT CHANGE ... PEOPLE DO ... IF YOU DO NOT STAND FOR SOMETHING .. YO AZZ WILL FALL FOR ANYTHANG!
island baby
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:51:50 PM

Typical excuse one hears nowadays is......
Yu know it starts with one......he breaks your heart then u move on to the next one.
Before long you end up with a bunch of kids.
Wasnt intentional in the beginning but because of deadbeat moms and dads thing just escalate.
Poverty and illiteracy has a lot to do with it too.
Women need to practice better birth control and also remind themselves that the more kids they have lessen the chances of finding a good husband....
The sad part of all this ...sometimes the daughters follows the mothers example and the entire cyle is being repeated....
Or they are being sent out on the streets to help out the living situation at home...
A woman should also think hard before getting involved with a man with numerous baby mommas .....
Here is a man who's clearly not the settling down type.
Or most likely his flaws are too much to live with...
Its not a matter of who is worst ....Its the choices we make in life and the consequences of our actions and who it eventually affects.....
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:02:23 PM

island baby wrote:
Typical excuse one hears nowadays is......
Yu know it starts with one......he breaks your heart then u move on to the next one.
Before long you end up with a bunch of kids.
Wasnt intentional in the beginning but because of deadbeat moms and dads thing just escalate.
Poverty and illiteracy has a lot to do with it too.
Women need to practice better birth control and also remind themselves that the more kids they have lessen the chances of finding a good husband....
The sad part of all this ...sometimes the daughters follows the mothers example and the entire cyle is being repeated....
Or they are being sent out on the streets to help out the living situation at home...
A woman should also think hard before getting involved with a man with numerous baby mommas .....
Here is a man who's clearly not the settling down type.
Or most likely his flaws are too much to live with...
Its not a matter of who is worst ....Its the choices we make in life and the consequences of our actions and who it eventually affects.....

ISLAND BABY >> I ONLY HAVE ONE WORD 4 YO AZZ >>>> RESPECT! My Beloved Sista! BELIEVE DIS! >> I WILL ALWAYS YIELD ... WHEN WHAT YOU SAY ... IS NOT ONLY TRUE .. BUT REAL ...
MsStar
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:44:00 PM

I think on the whole, that men are worse... because if the woman has plenty of children and is looking after them all - then any potential future man (and those in society who are prone to being judgemental) will see her situation 'warts and all' - and decide what type of person they think she is. Men on the other hand, can choose to downplay how many children they actually have to any potential women they meet - esp at the start. Also just to look at them, you wouldn't know their past - so you might be under the impression that they are okay/a good man etc etc.
So for the woman in question, they bringing up the children, as best they can - and still face the 'wrath' of society. So they're paying the price of past 'mistakes'.
And I believe that God sees everything - if a person atones, or simply faces up to and handles their mistakes whilst their on earth - then there's no need to pay for it in the afterlife. In fact, whilst these women are (in some people's eyes), the scourge of society, 'dumber than a box of rocks' I believe someone said earlier ( plus u know the rap single mothers get in the press etc etc ) - the Almighty might even give them a medal ( and a place in His Kingdom), bcos only He will know the struggle that that woman has gone through. You know what it says in the Good Book - the last shall be first, the capstone that the builder rejected and a whole other bunch of quotes - that basically signify the fact that no matter how clever or accomplished we can masquerade on earth as - when it's our time in front of God - he'll strip us bare of all dem there tings and a good heart will shine thru. If Mary Magdalen was good enough to hang with Jesus, then multiple baby mothers should be just fine !
Nightnurse124
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:25:42 AM

Does Lowkey know any other words besides BITCH and WHORE?

Talk about basic disrespect for women.. I know all the men in this forum have more intelligence than this....
Lorie
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:44:04 AM

Nightnurse124 wrote:
Does Lowkey know any other words besides BITCH and WHORE?

Talk about basic disrespect for women.. I know all the men in this forum have more intelligence than this....

yea Nightnurse124 im thinking the same and y cant he talk normal. but dont want him fi come cuss me out still but i glad u mentioned it.
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:31:54 PM

hahahaah LIKE I SAY ... YOU MUTTERFUCKER MAKE ME LAUGH! All I can say ta YOU 2 BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TA GETHER! OF COURSE .. YA KNOW I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ... BUT I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU A BITCH OR A WHORE OR A SON OF A BITCH ... ITZ ALL THE SAME SHIT! THEY CALL ME DAD >> NOT JUST CUZ I AM OLD ... BUT CUZ I AM Down And Dirty ... Ass Hole!

So YOU KNOW DON'T RUN UP TA ME WITH NO LIE >>> CUZ THE FIRST AND ONLY WORD OUT YA MOUTH TA ME .. CAN BE >>>> GOODBYE! I AM STILL GONNA BE WHO AND WHAT I AM .. A HARD CORE NIGGA .. THAT DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

OH, AND YA PHONEY SOCIAL GRACES ... I CAN PUT DEM ON ANY TIME >>> TA TRICK A BRAIN WASH MUTTERFUCERK WIT AN MT (empty) AZZ MIND!

TRY DIS >> I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU .. BUT I KEEPZ MY SHIT TIGHT >>> YOU DO NOT HAVE TA READ ANY THING I TYPE!

NOW BACK THE FUCK UP BITCH >> CUZ YA KNOW ONCE AGAIN ... I AM RIGHT!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Now that is a lack of graces ... I LAUGH IN YOU 2 MUTTERFUCKZ FACES!
Nightnurse124
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:10:59 AM

LowKey says:
Now that is a lack of graces ... I LAUGH IN YOU 2 MUTTERFUCKZ FACES!

At least learn how to spell,, we already know you don't know how to talk.