Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Have anyone ever get caught having sex? Options
Mr. Man
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 3:08:54 PM

Groups: Member

From mi a pickney mi a get ketch fucking, but the most unforgettable one was in my mid 20s where I have to hide under a bed fi hours, can't come out cause the gal man come home before time. I could defend it cause I was a cop then and armed, but I know he would kill the poor gal, but after mi did well want piss, mi jus come out, pull mi shirt over my face and wid mi gun in mi hand jus walk pass him and said, no body see anything right? and him said respect mi boss. (thinking mi a one gunman) Nuff more time fi tell you bout, but mek mi hear fi unnoo.
BlkDiva
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 7:36:34 PM

Mr. Man wrote:
From mi a pickney mi a get ketch fucking, but the most unforgettable one was in my mid 20s where I have to hide under a bed fi hours, can't come out cause the gal man come home before time. I could defend it cause I was a cop then and armed, but I know he would kill the poor gal, but after mi did well want piss, mi jus come out, pull mi shirt over my face and wid mi gun in mi hand jus walk pass him and said, no body see anything right? and him said respect mi boss. (thinking mi a one gunman) Nuff more time fi tell you bout, but mek mi hear fi unnoo.
lol mr. man what??? lol i dont know what to say about you!!! lol
stainnlless29
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:36:36 PM

WELL MI GET KETCH ALL DI TIME ONE TIME MI ALL DEH WID A WOMAN AND MI GUH TO HER HOME AND HER BIG SON CAME AND JUST PUSH THE DOOR AS HER KIDS NOT USE TO ANYMAN COMING THERE AND SHE EVEN STOP AND DIDNT WANT ME TO CONTINUE LOL ALL WHEN MI A BWOY MI GET KETCH ALL DI TIME
Ms. Weede
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:48:06 PM

I CATCH MYSELF HAVING SEX VERY OFTEN

LOL

moya.angel
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:32:36 PM

i was at my bf house and every body a sleep lef we a watch t.v so we a cut a quick in cloths cuz it was day a pron was in the dvd so we kinda a watch it, so i'm riding him and the five year old jus walk out and say uncle what wat u watch (pron ) i jus sat there and change it end up on sponge bob so she sat down we could more for a while cuz it was a sponge bob marathon
Horn
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:40:20 PM

We got caught late one night, in a park right beside the church. It turns out the the priest lived in the house that we were beside and he was watching us.

It was dark park and I didn't notice him until I was done. The priest told my girlfriends mom.