Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

WHERE ARE SOME OF THE PLACES U WOULD GO TO HAVE SEX AND WHY? Options
BlkDiva
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 4:55:18 PM

Groups: Member

MONEY SUE wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
i would like to have sex on the lake with the sun going dowm and a beautiful nite with the stars glowing and me howling!!! AND MOANING!!! and just getin crazy on the lake.. i love the lake always have... and thats where i want a man to lite my pussy up like the stars!!!Lol

money sue answers:
mmm! i feel u on that one diva, i had sex on the beach i might as well go try doing it at a lake too. lol!
lol money sue girl you got my ass laughing.. you just going to try it all huh? GIRL LOl i hear ya cause im down like that too. much love to money crazy girl lol
stainnlless29
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:13:09 PM

MONEY SUE wrote:
zamore wrote:
in a swing

money sue answers:
lol this is an interesting way of fucking, in a swing? wow. i can just imagine riding the dick while swinging.

YES SUE MI HAVE A SWING A WAIT PON YOU
MONEY SUE
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:42:19 PM

stainnlless29 wrote:
MONEY SUE wrote:
zamore wrote:
in a swing

money sue answers:
stain yuh see all how u love chat wicked i woulda chip off your rass hood yuh see, yuh chat too hard... lol but do nuh bring mi guh uppa jdf graveyard, mi nuh want play deh pon the graveyard shift and watch you a sawda mi pon cappo grave lol.... hahahahah!!!
but then stain mi figet seh a ova national heroes park capo bury..

money sue answers:
lol this is an interesting way of fucking, in a swing? wow. i can just imagine riding the dick while swinging.

YES SUE MI HAVE A SWING A WAIT PON YOU
MONEY SUE
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:45:00 PM

BlkDiva wrote:
MONEY SUE wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
i would like to have sex on the lake with the sun going dowm and a beautiful nite with the stars glowing and me howling!!! AND MOANING!!! and just getin crazy on the lake.. i love the lake always have... and thats where i want a man to lite my pussy up like the stars!!!Lol

money sue answers:
mmm! i feel u on that one diva, i had sex on the beach i might as well go try doing it at a lake too. lol!
lol money sue girl you got my ass laughing.. you just going to try it all huh? GIRL LOl i hear ya cause im down like that too. much love to money crazy girl lol

money sue answers:
yes diva i would love to rape stain and all three of us tie him up or cuff him then we all take turns.... lol hahahaha!

Drool Drool Drool Drool
MONEY SUE
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:49:05 PM

Gangsta Princess wrote:
MONEY SUE wrote:
[quote=Gangsta Princess]I would love to sex pan de beach. That seems like it would be fun.Outdoors is fine as long as its not in tha eye site of kids. I love exploring doh...

money sue answers:
i had sex at nights on the beach before, its very romantical, i had a nice towel and we laid on the shores and watch the stars. we kissed then it leads to sex. the nice tranquility of the night make that night a great one, after we finish having sex we just cuddled up under a blanket and count the stars, that was fun.

Thanx I think ill try that wen I hit doctors cave beach. Stainn we gunna have a blast dont lol[/quot

money suer answers:
doctors cove beach is a very nice beach, but dunns river falls is the bomb... i stayed on that beach till late one night me and my hubby we had fun with couple other frens

333negril
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 11:54:57 AM

For me who has had alot of sex since i was born...the spot where you hav the sex does not make much...I did it under bed, house bottom, in the bush, on di Varanda,round a house back,in di sea,on di beach till sand cut up mi knee and i did not know til mi done,in car,on mi bike.in the shower, in the bath,in a dance in a corner and when mi tell mi fren say mi jus fuck her im tink a lie mi a tell,cinema and am not sure if mi memba all di places.....but to mi its all about the sex if mi really luv di girl or luv how di pussy feel..........

MONEY SUE wrote:

WHERE ARE SOME OF THE PLACES YOU WOULD GO TO EXPLORE READERS? CAN U PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHY IS IT SO FASCINATED FOR U TO GO TO THAT PARTICULAR PLACE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?
cut
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 2:08:49 PM

just about anywhere as long as its convenience and secret.
fabulous1
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 2:38:38 PM

MONEY SUE wrote:
fabulous1 wrote:
Topic: WHERE ARE SOME OF THE PLACES U WOULD GO TO HAVE SEX AND WHY?

My bedroom is my most favorite place because of comfort and options.

Pan de beach at de lakes, oh de water just mek de pussy feel extra tight.

Out in the wild, the forest, on a mountain, mi fuck all day.

money sue answers:
fab i would love to be in that bedroom with u, i would love to pop your c-o-c-k for u! lmao!i would love to quint it up as well.

Sue mi nah lie, yu dainty looks & intellectual expressions have fab a wonder how long before yu cum get it popping because yu know fab not stopping from it's good loving.

Cum quint it wen yu ready tuh babie because afta a few strokes a bet it will be smiling too, damn, mite laugh out loud tuh.
Anxious Anxious Anxious
fabulous1
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 2:46:39 PM

MONEY SUE wrote:
fabulous1 wrote:
MONEY SUE wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
fabulous1 wrote:
Topic: WHERE ARE SOME OF THE PLACES U WOULD GO TO HAVE SEX AND WHY?

My bedroom is my most favorite place because of comfort and options.

Pan de beach at de lakes, oh de water just mek de pussy feel extra tight.

Out in the wild, the forest, on a mountain, mi fuck all day.
uhmmmm!!!! FAB YOU TURN ME ON!!!! LOL

money sue answers:
for real diva, fab look like hes very spontaneous and wild in the bed.. umm.. hes my kinda man.

Sue just your vigorous beauty is enough to ketch this spontaneous
torch a fiya.

money sue answers:
fab i would love to sex tease u! then fling it on u!

Sue yu know fab nah charge yu fi dat.
kacie
Posted: Saturday, August 8, 2009 2:11:32 PM

in the dressing room of a store. ppl outside waiting, not knowing that u r getting a joyride! adrenaline!
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:39:50 PM

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

Where would I go to have sex, and Why? Man, ppl make thing so difficult. I WOULD GO ANY WHERE, WHY >>> TA GIT MY FUCK ON!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Yea, wit ya mother n the next room, yea wit the baby n the bed ... Fuck it could be other ppl n da damn thang ... all the gonna do iz hear a bitch Sing >>> won't be the first time >>>> ahahahah
MONEY SUE
Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009 8:13:40 AM

lol lowkey is one mad sick head! this guy never seize to amaze me.
donp
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 5:28:31 AM

Netranger wrote:
Gangsta Princess wrote:
I would love to sex pan de beach. That seems like it would be fun.Outdoors is fine as long as its not in tha eye site of kids. I love exploring doh...

Princess it seems you have being living a sheltered life . Are you telling us you havent done that yet .You just cant beat the sound effects of those waves lashing the shore under the moonlight..Priceless,priceless my girl !

And the rough sand on and between your legs, and the damn flys pitching on your naked ass, and the mosquitoes. and you spend more time looking around your shoulder to make certain no one not coming, gosh I hate outdoor sex.
MONEY SUE
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:51:16 PM

donp i was praying that u are spontaneous, but i guess my prrayer will fall on stoney grounds bcuz its obvious that u are not spontaneous at all. you are definately not an explorer also... ohh well donp u blew your chance with me... i was definately thinking to give u a quicky but.. i just love me my spontaneous men and u are not donp.Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
BlkDiva
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:43:40 PM

MONEY SUE wrote:
donp i was praying that u are spontaneous, but i guess my prrayer will fall on stoney grounds bcuz its obvious that u are not spontaneous at all. you are definately not an explorer also... ohh well donp u blew your chance with me... i was definately thinking to give u a quicky but.. i just love me my spontaneous men and u are not donp.Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
lol you got that right sue girl... dnop is boringBoo hoo! lol. dnop baby losen up!!!!. lol we still love you dnop...
MONEY SUE
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:52:45 PM

lol diva! donp look like him fraid mi quint it pon him.
Mr. Man
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:19:54 AM

In a dancehall, like in Brazil. ppl dancing away and I am pounding a girl from behind for everyone to see and cheering me on. That shit must be excited. I fine public sex very excited, you know when there is an audience it makes me perform at my best, instead of me and the girl all alone and cannot get a second opinion of my performance, thats boring.
BlkDiva
Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:15:44 AM

MONEY SUE wrote:
lol diva! donp look like him fraid mi quint it pon him.
lol sue i think he came out of hiding today!!! lol
MONEY SUE
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:16:13 PM

lol diva don p is the best! hehehe... don p u cool with me boo.
MONEY SUE
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:17:45 PM

Mr. Man wrote:
In a dancehall, like in Brazil. ppl dancing away and I am pounding a girl from behind for everyone to see and cheering me on. That shit must be excited. I fine public sex very excited, you know when there is an audience it makes me perform at my best, instead of me and the girl all alone and cannot get a second opinion of my performance, thats boring.

lol mr man u are very sponatneous.. sounds like a swingers party type a man.. lol!