Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

love life f2ck up at times Options
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:46:49 AM

Groups: Member

if your heart is broken give me it i am willing to fix it and make it work thats what i no about in relationship ok

href="hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?photoId=1805476929&ownerId=115832924&albumId=80312538">
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:57:03 AM

friends are like egg to me so i don't play with my friends. good friends r hard to find hard to leave n impossible to 4get , so once i consider u a friend it will be hard 2 4get u. a friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written.friendship means a lot to me i love making friends a lot hope i will be an adittion of honey to your bowl and removal of sadness to your face patience is something god has gifted me with i belief is that love sacrifices we always sacrifice what we have for what we don't have i always advice people to always appreciate the ground hence you cannot touch the sky meaning appreciate what you have and do not be greedy for what you don't have. My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive lady who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart.There is nothing better for the spirit or the body than friendship. It elevates the thoughts and flattens the stomachs.We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the never ending attempt to understand ourselves.
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:29:39 AM

some times in relationships sometime you think you on the right track and you slowly going down the gully that how hard and fuck up it can be and you can give peeps ur all and they stilll say you not doing enought lol you peeps mad those are bitches ok love u alll
foxxylicious
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:33:24 AM

omar_20 wrote:
i[color=red][size=6][b][b][b]ts hard to be you when your living around unfaithful bitches and guess what a bitch willl forever be a bitch never try to change that bitch love you alll

Omara hun please let me stop you in you tracks Sir before you do yourself some more damage....not lying to you Omara you was doing so wrong thats UNTIL you made the same mistake i have witnessed on this site a thousand times before you and most likely gonna keep witnessing why oh why oh why did you as a man have to refer to women as "BITCHES"?...ok i know you was not talking directly to me but omara i need you to understand, uhmm no forget that "OVER STAND" when you refer to women as "BITHCES" sir you are putting us all in the same catogory...i am a woman a proud, strong, intelligent one at that...now yes i know there are some women out there that dose do wrong or have done you wrong, WE are not perfect we all do wrong at some point and time in our lifes, but Omara hun thats still no excuse for name calling and disrespecting...have yoou ever heard of "ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH"?, well this is a typical case of what has happened to you and i just want to let you know at some point in time you will find a woman that meet your needs and requierments but calling women names like that sure is not going to do you any faviours whats so ever (take my foolish advise on this hun)...one love keep it blessed.
foxxylicious
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:35:25 AM

correction "you was doing so well" was what i was meant to of said my apologies.
foxxylicious
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:44:34 PM

zoya wrote:
foxx mi fren mi a left you fi do counseling.......

dwl Zoya sis before you come help me and Apple help the man u run tek shock foot and gawn?....what a wicked oman lol sis try hurry get back yah an help we cho.
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:26:57 PM

foxxylicious wrote:
omar_20 wrote:
i[color=red][size=6][b][b][b]ts hard to be you when your living around unfaithful bitches and guess what a bitch willl forever be a bitch never try to change that bitch love you alll

Omara hun please let me stop you in you tracks Sir before you do yourself some more damage....not lying to you Omara you was doing so wrong thats UNTIL you made the same mistake i have witnessed on this site a thousand times before you and most likely gonna keep witnessing why oh why oh why did you as a man have to refer to women as "BITCHES"?...ok i know you was not talking directly to me but omara i need you to understand, uhmm no forget that "OVER STAND" when you refer to women as "BITHCES" sir you are putting us all in the same catogory...i am a woman a proud, strong, intelligent one at that...now yes i know there are some women out there that dose do wrong or have done you wrong, WE are not perfect we all do wrong at some point and time in our lifes, but Omara hun thats still no excuse for name calling and disrespecting...have yoou ever heard of "ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH"?, well this is a typical case of what has happened to you and i just want to let you know at some point in time you will find a woman that meet your needs and requierments but calling women names like that sure is not going to do you any faviours whats so ever (take my foolish advise on this hun)...one love keep it blessed.

babes guest what i am sorry you totally miss understand me babes for me bitch means who try to put a stop on your life not necessary ladies i could never be mad to calll my girl bitch babes come on i am not that stupid once you be good to me and show me respect i will calll you sir are mom lol once you try to go round me and take me fi fool then your a bitch ok
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:28:48 PM

foxxylicious wrote:
omar_20 wrote:

babes guest what i am sorry you totally miss understand me babes for me bitch means who try to put a stop on your life not necessary ladies i could never be mad to calll my girl bitch babes come on i am not that stupid once you be good to me and show me respect i will calll you sir are mom lol once you try to go round me and take me fi fool then your a bitch ok
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:32:36 PM

CaramelApple wrote:
Omar I think your attracted to the wrong type a women. That also stands to reason what type of men you are. I know alot of activities you and the right woman can do that does not involve having cash at hand. In life money does play a very important role, you must have it most of the time.

Now if you chose the right girl and she loves you regardless of your situation (being broke) then money wouldnt be a factor. What men fail to understand, when you see a girl out there she wears the best clothes, hair is done, nail, purse matches shoe, that lifestyle is going to need maintaining. Who do you expect to do if she is with you? If you're with a materialistic girl you are going have materialistic problems.

Evaluate yourself to see the type you want, and if you do see a good girl then evaluate if you are good enough for her and then make the decision. Do not generalize cause you have not been with every woman and not every woman is the same. I know that for a fact.

Good luck in your search.

that maybe my fault babes but i tough i got this but i totally not i am just being me maybe i should try something else like trying to be someone else r something lol and thats totally not me thanks for all the options
foxxylicious
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:58:37 PM

omar_20 wrote:
foxxylicious wrote:
omar_20 wrote:

OH OH OK I A SORRY MR OMAR SIR I TOTALLY GOT THAT ALL TWISTED THE MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES SIR THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME :)
omar_20
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:09:24 PM

the only way you can get to no someone is only if you tried with him are her that alll i can say and if you never see/ get to meet me you willl never no me ok love
LowKey
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:32:15 AM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

(1) There are plenty of BITCHES OUT HERE ... and if you can not come to gripz with that FACT then YA STUPID ... (2) If Ya not a BITCH what ya BITCH'N 4. Women out number men 3 or more to 1 (a man is twice as likely to meet a Bitch as he is a lady ... There are more than enough right Bitches ta go around and they all look just like women/ladies .. ... How are you to tell them apart, ya can ... so why take chances ... and if you WOMEN have complaints ... TAKE THEM TA YA BITCH FRIENDZ....ya know ya got some >>> TELL THEM TO STOP ACTING LIKE BITCHES AND I WILL STOP CALLING THEM LIKE I SEE UM >>>

So as far as me ...>>>Save it ...Been there Did that ... and thatz a Fact ..

1 Love BAby
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:25:09 AM

zoya wrote:

zoya i would never call you a bitch ok i dont no shit about you huni ok
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:28:36 AM

foxxylicious wrote:
omar_20 wrote:
foxxylicious wrote:
omar_20 wrote:

OH OH OK I A SORRY MR OMAR SIR I TOTALLY GOT THAT ALL TWISTED THE MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES SIR THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME :)

foxxx my thing is contriversal but they have some deep meaning ok not just think i am just going to rite something that dont have some valuable meaning to it plzzz lol that not me babes
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:31:28 AM

foxxylicious wrote:
zoya wrote:

dwl Zoya sis before you come help me and Apple help the man u run tek shock foot and gawn?....what a wicked oman lol sis try hurry get back yah an help we cho.

zoya is not a goood friend she run away leave here friend in the bottle but not to worry she willl be fine anyway
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:52:14 AM

omar_20 wrote:
some times in relationships sometime you think you on the right track and you slowly going down the gully that how hard and fuck up it can be and you can give peeps ur all and they stilll say you not doing enought lol you peeps mad those are bitches ok love u alll

i want to see the next girl that can convince me to reallly give her my all ok
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:04:29 PM

your who your ok no one can take that from you lol
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:22:33 PM

wow i am the one
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:26:06 PM

misunderstood y u use that name babes
omar_20
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:38:39 PM

i soory all the ladies who miss understud me i dont mean that u guy r bitch is just some fake ass niga out there tryin to bitch up my thing ok love my ladies