Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

sex on the first date Options
terry1
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:14:16 PM

Groups: Member

is it ok to screw a guy on the first date, i think its quite fine cause any time you decide to do it its the same sex that you will end up having. what do u think
darknlovely
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:24:43 PM

Groups: Member , Moderator

well it depends on how you look at it if its just a one time thing probably not. If its a relationship developing then i would really have to think about it unless its a friend who Iknow and things just went from friendship to something else.
Furry_B
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:55:03 AM

well ... just assess the situation .. and use a condom .. thats all i say
clit_pleaser
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:50:39 PM

It all depends, If the mood is right then go for it. Wrap it up
princessbeck
Posted: Monday, April 9, 2007 7:59:59 AM

outside of life altering diseases, which in itself should make this out of the question, what would he think about you? or does that not matter?

men and women can do the same thing and it's viewed differently. i would suggest getting to know the person to be sure you aren't related Anxious before you make it sexual.

in my experience, real mature men don't want long lasting relationships with easy women. those will never be the women they take home to meet their parents. you ever notice the wife and the girlfriend are two completely different women.

which one are you - wife material or sketel?
africanstar
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:15:56 PM

sex on the first date can have a negative effect in a relationship the man may say its ok but in the back of his mind he's thinking that you did it or will do it with everyone even if he is the first. society whether we believe it or not does place the woman in the negative light while the man is hailed as being a mack my views did it once never ever do it again ever. the next negro is gonna have to wait an wait an wait
Tagz
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:14:33 AM

i agree africanstar.... a man can behave like a whore and he is seen as a gyallis but if a woman does it she a sketel or even worse. sex on the first date...heck no!!! been there done that and never ever will do it again! dat deh t shirt deh all dash whey!
Rab30
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:07:54 AM

Don't u guys beleive in love at first sight,well sex on the 1st date is the same in my opinion
sexyteetee
Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:28:36 PM

Sex on the first date is okay to women that are not lok for long tern relationship. It is just what it is. FUCKING. Take this sentence for insistant. "If u find a man in the club that is where he will be". at the club. I look at a man like this they are no better then a woman. If he is acting like a whore I would not want to bring him home to my father.
size 11
Posted: Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:10:57 AM

sex on the first date is ok with me. i mean if too ppl meet and they decide to fuck aint nothing wrong with that even if one or both of them are under the influence. seriously though lets say i meet a girl and we hit it off on the spot being the type of person that i am i wouldnt be the one to force sex on the first date but lets say the opportunity arise and we end up having sex its what happens after thats important do we start a relationship or do we become fuck buddies i mean ppl make sex on the first date look too bad. boy meets girl girl thinks boy is hot and wanna see what he is packin and wanna find out if he can use it and boy likes girl too and wanna see her ass and tits. Why should they hold back? I say if we gonna fuck now or later its tha same fuck
jjjoe35
Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 3:53:36 PM

personally everyone have fantasy and i dont see anything wrong with two consenting adults to go out and the mood is perfect and sex happen . i would have sex with a girl on the first date worst if she is really looking stuning and the mood is really set . look see i feel the reason most women don fuck on the first date isnt because they dont want to its more pride and worring if the man will turn up again because he get what he wants
well look if the man is just after the pums once he get it he is gone anyway weather first date 20th so i dont see no probs with it
marcia64
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 3:48:32 PM

Sick ON a first date sex should be out of the question, although some people go for this, I dont believe it is right. On the first should be a social moment in which u meet talk , and dine, or go to the beach or park. Find out if this is the right person for me just sharing thoughts one should know what next he or she is up to.sleeping on your first date noShame on you that's not right. BUT if you believe in sleeping on your first date well go for it' i would'nt do it.
darknlovely
Posted: Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:51:02 PM

Groups: Member , Moderator

well sex on the first date make a woman seem cheap and easy and next thing you screw on the first date and that man thinking all sort of mess in his head.
sexykesh
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:08:59 AM

Well sex for me on the first date is not the same as if u did it months after. 1. the emotions or anxiety will be even intense if u wait longer. Hence the intercouse will be more exciting. If the feelin is mutual and both persons have develop real geniune emotions and care for each orther then u wuld be gald u waited. If u both just want to have a one night fuck and go head and get it out the way.But if it was best thing u ever had then what then? Forget him or Request him again?
Missing_Link
Posted: Thursday, October 4, 2007 7:22:57 PM

maybe we should look at sex like this ( one thing stay too long serve another one) for me sex is first,second etc, as it comes it is like playing a game of soccer and the first 20 seconds of the game the golie from the other team trips and laying on the ground and u have the ball what will you do? i would shoot hoping the ball goes in the back of the net and not wait for the perfect shot at the 89th minutes ( sex is like the cloud in the sky always passing by so take what you can get while you have the time to
Melia Q
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:49:54 PM

a true lady should just givit it ona the first date ..man should hav fi work for it...
DancinReppin
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:42:40 PM

terry1 wrote:
is it ok to screw a guy on the first date, i think its quite fine cause any time you decide to do it its the same sex that you will end up having. what do u think

of couse it is its your mother fukkin body and your mother fukkin feelings its all about how YOU feel about it.
Dogg
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:05:10 AM

Melia Q wrote:
a true lady should just givit it ona the first date ..man should hav fi work for it...

There we go AGAIN with dat "Pre-Woman-Liberation" bull-shit, dat da man av 2 "Work 4 It". New era demands New Thinking, New Philosophy, New Approach and a New Response from women. Women need 2 "BEG 4 IT". If he decides 2 "Flick da DICK" and she wanna "RIDE IT", so let it B, whether it is the First Date or da Last
Dark_chocolate_2
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:40:13 PM

I dont see a problem with having sex on the first date, I am a consenting adult and so is the other person so no problem. I did have sex on the first date and that man is now my husband
Rooks
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:49:02 PM

Sex on the first date is great. I don't think it makes any difference in the relationship that develops.