MrTracy
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:17:54 PM

Groups: Member

I absolutely love dark skinned women!
DomDrago
Posted: Sunday, June 2, 2019 3:29:08 PM

Timmo wrote:
It's rather funny how life has changed me. When I was much younger I prefered 'brownings' even 'caucasian skin....though from a distance. As I researched and got more Afro Centric I now prefer the darkest skin possible....'black like night'. At the same time I will not say pale skin is 'better' than dark skin or vice versa. But I guess that after spending so much of my time absorbed with the paler species...it was fine time I 'came home'.

As for beauty, they exists in all shades....especially when the skin has no blemish(scars, discolouration,bumps and or skin lesions).

After applying body oil to my Nubian Princess I become absorbed with her curvatures indiscriminately (those as a result of child bearing or sculpted by a fitness curicullum) that I just want to curl up in the warmth and softness of her enticing physical offering.

'heaven caan nice so'

Sir I have read many or your retorts and find them to be fair and equatable.
However I must disagree with you
You are saying an unblemished womans skin is the most lovely
What about the strech marks from having your children
Of the scar from some injury
NO Sir
I find a woman is most beautiful in the mind and her heart.
Then comes the color of her skin if it need be brought up
Dark women like black velvet a true nubien princess, then we have our loca mocha, they are most lovely, and the real pale one that are most tempting.
I live in the US am white 66 yo a professional by career and my current GF is 20 and very dark she is going into the military next month, darker the berry sweeter the juice, and no we did not we are very close friends and I respect her greatly and Yes I lover her also.
Now I am seeking for a new GF to become my wife And I am sure she will have tiger stripes from child bearing, she will have scars and blemish from life, and I will get her the fade away, the moisturizers, she butter and so on as my lady I am here to pamper her, as her husband I will relish her marks and blemishes as she has lived her life now we live together.
Do be quick to be so unaccepting , you may miss a very good book because of a scratched cover
DomDrago
Posted: Sunday, June 2, 2019 3:30:05 PM

DomDrago wrote:
[quote=Timmo]It's rather funny how life has changed me. When I was much younger I prefered 'brownings' even 'caucasian skin....though from a distance. As I researched and got more Afro Centric I now prefer the darkest skin possible....'black like night'. At the same time I will not say pale skin is 'better' than dark skin or vice versa. But I guess that after spending so much of my time absorbed with the paler species...it was fine time I 'came home'.

As for beauty, they exists in all shades....especially when the skin has no blemish(scars, discolouration,bumps and or skin lesions).

After applying body oil to my Nubian Princess I become absorbed with her curvatures indiscriminately (those as a result of child bearing or sculpted by a fitness curicullum) that I just want to curl up in the warmth and softness of her enticing physical offering.

'heaven caan nice so'

Sir I have read many or your retorts and find them to be fair and equatable.
However I must disagree with you
You are saying an unblemished womans skin is the most lovely
What about the strech marks from having your children
Of the scar from some injury
NO Sir
I find a woman is most beautiful in the mind and her heart.
Then comes the color of her skin if it need be brought up
Dark women like black velvet a true nubien princess, then we have our loca mocha, they are most lovely, and the real pale one that are most tempting.
I live in the US am white 66 yo a professional by career and my current GF is 20 and very dark she is going into the military next month, darker the berry sweeter the juice, and no we did not we are very close friends and I respect her greatly and Yes I lover her also.
Now I am seeking for a new GF to become my wife And I am sure she will have tiger stripes from child bearing, she will have scars and blemish from life, and I will get her the fade away, the moisturizers, she butter and so on as my lady I am here to pamper her, as her husband I will relish her marks and blemishes as she has lived her life now we live together.
Do be quick to be so unaccepting , you may miss a very good book because of a scratched cover what is important is will she be there when you need her......