Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Any Woman Interested In Friends With Benifits with Married Man Options
Posted: Saturday, August 26, 2017 11:26:46 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/26/2017
Posts: 0
Points: 3
Not interested in anyone who want to mash up marriage. Just keep it on the down low and will make it worth your while
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 10:14:14 PM

Groups: Member

Joined: 10/6/2015
Posts: 1
Points: 6
If you haven't already done so, I suggest that you have an honest and open conversation with your wife. Whatever sexual pleasure you desire, your wife might be open to it and who knows, she might be able to satisfy your sexual appetite. They say 70% of sex is mental and the other 30% is physical. So, guh chat it out and keep your dick in your pants.
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:09:23 AM

Groups: Member

Joined: 6/21/2010
Posts: 0
Points: 3
Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing, and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote. I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Goodman Francis from UK, I am a very sensual, and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there. This is my personal email address, goodmanfrancis82@gmail.com just in case you feel like emailing me kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
Users browsing this topic

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS