Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

'Aborted Love' part 3....'hostages of passion' Options
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 2:19:43 PM

Groups: Member

“Riiiinnngggg, rrrriinnnggg, “ the door bell sounded annoyingly…but Sharon ignored it and so did I. I quickly entertained the idea of having sex in a moving elevator. The spine tingling thrill of climaxing before the door opens or not being caught before we climaxed...'imaginatively priceless'. I wanted to explode and water her garden, but my sprinkler was still loading . Still the door bell continued ringing unanswered….. like the elevator door which never opened. I felt she was hurrying me to release, as her 'bumpa' slowly rotated around my cylinder like a 'LP vinyl record' on a turntable.Soon she moved her butt cheeks to almost the 'head speed' of the ‘dutty winers‘….bwoy dis yah ooman can really dweet sweet sah.

Soon she got real 'busy body' and then started to bounce her bumpa powerfully on my front.….the bed moved noisily. I quickly grabbed her waist and held her in that oooohhhh soooooo sweeeeettttt angular position. I felt her sweat between my fingers as she then sat straight and pressed her hands hard against my abdomen. She quivered, closed her eyes and tightened on my insert. I felt gloved and I slithered to a halt.

“Whhhooooo” , she sighed. She was now most slippery and I felt her silken and warm drool spilling slowly….I knew I was fully coated. I really wanted ‘to reach’ with her. She slumped forward on my chest and her ‘Mount Ever-breast’ almost smothered me….again. She seemed at peace as I wrapped my arms around her and glided my palms teasingly on her sweaty back. I kissed her ‘generously-fleshy lips’ and 'we tongued' briefly to a slurp. The door bell rang even more frequently….an mi n’even cum yet…Damn it ! My sac felt as if it was swollen with ‘unspent shells’ and it pained to be released.

Sharon rotated skilfully and vacated her straddling position. Oops!!! she spilled again….such a warm and sexy mess. She then walked towards the window after which I saw a strange look on her face. Her demeanour changed almost instantly. She looked both anxious and nervous.
“What’s the matter’, I queried but she said nothing at first.
"Don't move...stay here I will be right back", she blurted out assertively.

As she pulled on her underwear and lingerie she moved hastily through the door opening whilst trying to tie her strings.She scampered down the stairs lik Usain Bolt.
I started to feel uneasy and reached for my clothes which were all around the bedroom. I hastened to the bathroom and wiped my lower section….no time to shower. The voices coming from downstairs sounded antagonistic.
“ Mi waan ask you something… cause mi hear a likkle rumour fram last night”, said the unidentified male voice.
“ Suh ah wha you hear bout now”, responded Sharon. Her voice dropped as if anticipating some unfavourable information.
“I need to come inside because dem people roun yah too faas dem jus cock dem ears fi hear people business” the male voice insisted.
“No need to come inside now… I am getting ready to go to church…why don‘t you come back later ”, said Sharon rather calmly. I knew she was lying and so I got dressed even faster….. but could not find my darn shoes.
“ Hol’ on deh….ah wheh di B....Cl... dis, a man you hav in yah” the male voice blurted out loudly.
“What are you talking about“, Sharon shot back quickly and defensively.
I quickly remembered leaving my shoes just inside the front door. Was this the object of his spontaneous accusation, or was it also the damning evidence to support the rumour that he had come to ask her about. I felt nervous and the sound of my heart started pounding in my chest. What was I was gonna do now. No way out!...Rahtid. Unda di bed is a universally predictable hide-away by both the hunter and the hunted.

“ Move you B C outta di way an mek mi si a which P…. Hole you have up deh” the male voice persisted.
“ Yu lang time farin man cum back an a f… yu again”, his voice sounded louder. “Ah nuff people si when you pick him up outa road yessideh…suh nuh tell mi nuh B. C. f ….ry ”, his voiced was now high pitched.
“Remi could you please leave…I do not have the time to argue with you now” she pleaded in vain.
“Nuh wanda yu ‘tink a fuk suh”, he lashed back convincingly.

I could hear a voiceless tussle coming from downstairs and soon the door slammed. Then there was silence. Were they locked out or was he locked out or was Sharon locked out , I thought to my self. I waited nervously to hear more, but the short silence seemed long and became almost deafening. I started to feel nervous. I wanted to walk towards the bedroom door and take a look downstairs but instead I froze in my tracks. I quickly remembered being beaten up twice in my life as a youngster and I was not gonna let this be the third. As a man I braced for the worst. Footsteps sprinted up the stairs but I could hear his voice mumbling more expletives on the outside of the house. I sighed in relief.

“Timmo get dressed quickly please…Oh ! you are….let me drop you home”, she sound winded and gasping for breath. Her Lingerie was torn open.… and although her voluptious assets were exposed, her sexual appeal to me was lost...at least for the moment. I had shrunk rapidly also.

‘Is he gone”, I inquired almost with a whisper, as I peered between the laced window curtains. I saw him…. our eyes appeared to have met but I knew all he could see was my silhouette. He pointed towards the window.
“ Wait till ah come back up yah…. Ah gwine shoot di two a oonu B .C.”, he threatened, as his voice distanced. He was on foot, so I knew we had a good chance of not being on the receiving end of his threats should he return to follow through. He was dwarfed by the top of the gate which was at my height and Sharon was almost my height too. I quickly solved the puzzle as to why she had probably over powered him back through the front door….‘mouse pon a loaf a bread’ I thought. But I was still fretting. I felt I wanted to piss… my stomach churned… I started having a headache.

I thought of my residence 'inna farin' …a striking contrast to feeling like a hostage in my present chamber of interrupted passion.

Sharon took the opposite direction to the one taken by Remi as we speedily distanced ourselves from her premises. I almost felt sure that the name Remi was shortened for Remington…. that powerful rifle I have heard much about as a child. The one that was rumoured to be able to put a hole so big through a human… that one could look through shattered flesh like a broken window! I became worried for Sharon because she had to go back home…. and I did not have to return to her place. I expected her to explain the situation to me but she remained mute…for a while.

We turned from the main and stopped at the end of a side road. She looked at me then leaned over and caress ‘my one day’ unshaven beard stubs. Her legs spread seductively as she maintained eye contact with me. She then lifted my hand and placed it on her breast….but I remained unresponsive although I knew her nipples were getting hard. Was I that easy to be turnd on and turned off ?

‘Sharon who is this guy”, said I breaking the silence.
“Timmo, please hon…don’t sweat it babes, I will take care of it ”, she said with compromised confidence.
“Com’ on Sharon ..he threatened you and me..who the hell is he anyways”, I persisted.
‘Timmo pleeaasseee”, she responded with a rised voice. I knew my queries had to be terminated. She put the car in reverse and backed down the narrowed dirt road. What was going through her mind now…. I wondered.

As she reached my dwellings and I exited her car, I slowly closed the door on purpose, a livid contrast to the loud bang of her front door that I had heard during the earlier turmoil. I leaned forward and spoke to her through the window….I said two words.
“Bye Sher”, knowing that deep inside this was probably a goodbye forever. She must have noticed that I have never called her ‘Sher’ before.Sharon was more sexy to me. But also….I have never experienced my life being threatened (over a woman ) before either.I was no Joe G.

As I laid on my bed in my deceased mother’s 'antique board-house' dwelling, I felt secured and safe though ‘my business’ was unfinished. Soon the slowly increasing ‘pitta patta’ sound of rain drops could be heard on the zinc roofing. It soon amplified like showers of bullets. The room slowly darkened proportionately to the fading sunlight. The combined ambiance was sending shivers of desires through my body again and my throbbing man hood pained again. I was loaded with ‘unspent shells’. I slowly got up and drew the curtains to make the room even darker. I wanted to become a prisoner to this room…my dark dungeon, where I can be shielded from the pains of my newest aborted love.

The ill timing of natures heavenly moisture may have indeed been the perfect timing to envision a tinge of insanity. I felt I just wanted to go out and stand in the rain to wash all my hurt away. But Sharon’s image would not leave me… she was tempting. Still. ‘When di iron is hot….even dutty waata cool it’ I felt the urge to go back so that ‘I could finish‘…. but I also felt that I should take a 'rain check' on that. My cell phone started vibrating…a text message.

Timmo
Posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:54:43 PM

LIK wrote:
SINCE YUH NUH HAVE COPYRIGHT FEH PRO.

TECT YUH ME GUH TIEF ALL A DEM YAH PUT IT INNA PAPERBACK,MEK A EW TITLE AND THEME AND A NICE SEXY PICTURE PO THE COVER AND SELL IT IN NEW YORK.

ME SURE ME VWOULD MEK NUFF MONEY FRAM DIS

TIMMO, ALL JOKE A SIDE ME BREDDA.U KNO SEY DEM 3PIEWCE ARTICLE U WROTE ARE VALUABVLE STUFF FOR A PAPERBACK ROMANCE NOVEL?

DO U HAVE COPYRIGHT SO KNO BODY CAN TIEF THIS AND IF THEY DO U CAN SUE?

ANYWAY A FOOLISHNESS ME A TAAK....

no it is not foolishness you saying you are correct... good advice. If i was inna america i would have started with a publisher pro bono already. Inna canada, cho! dem ongle waan deal wid yu afta yu get big. but it is copyrighted already
hungrymanxx
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:19:55 AM

Good job! Your article is much clearer. Your endings are always exciting and you leave your readers in suspense all the time;traits of a good writer and entrepreneur. Your topic said this is the conclusion but your ending sounds like there is more to come. I enjoyed it, I have been in similiar situations. One thing I noticed about life is that it is both bitter and sweet. And the sweetness in life tends to end abruptly at times when one wants it to go on endlessly.

Who is your target audience? If your target audience is international you will have get rid of some of the Jamaican terminologies and stick to standard english. I hope you will do two books one for the international market and one written in Yardy style. Let me know when your book is out. I will be willing to buy a copy and I could promote it in the Jamaican communities in NY. I think you could make some good money from this book.

If you need a good critique, marketing manager or someone to professionally promote your work in NY let me know. I am doing my Masters in NY and could do well with some extra money.
Timmo
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:40:30 AM

hungrymanxx wrote:
Good job! Your article is much clearer.
I took your advice last time as well as Sincerely Yours'..thanks I do learn every day.
Your endings are always exciting and you leave your readers in suspense all the time;traits of a good writer and entrepreneur. Your topic said this is the conclusion but your ending sounds like there is more to come. I enjoyed it, I have been in similiar situations. One thing I noticed about life is that it is both bitter and sweet. And the sweetness in life tends to end abruptly at times when one wants it to go on endlessly.

Who is your target audience? If your target audience is international you will have get rid of some of the Jamaican terminologies and stick to standard english. I hope you will do two books one for the international market and one written in Yardy style. Let me know when your book is out. I will be willing to buy a copy and I could promote it in the Jamaican communities in NY. I think you could make some good money from this book.

If you need a good critique, marketing manager or someone to professionally promote your work in NY let me know. I am doing my Masters in NY and could do well with some extra money.

Your words have given me so much strength to carry on. Thanks a lot bro. I have taken your advice very very seriously, especially about the target audience. This is my main concern. I can write for both but i may opt for the international audience since Jamiacans understand standard English too. The only problem is that ideas fashioned from a Jamaican perspective, does lose its flavour when written/translated into standard English.

I will try my best to maintain that though. I would welcome your professional input. I have always known it to be easier to get a head start in the USA than in Canada....better believe that. Looking forward to working with you.
Ms. Weede
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:52:36 PM

ABSOULTELY WONDERFUL TIMMO.....

Timmo
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:21:29 PM

Ms. Weede wrote:
ABSOULTELY WONDERFUL TIMMO.....

thanks my dear...69
island baby
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:06:51 PM

Timmo .... Have you read any of K SEAN HARRIS books? He is a Jamaican author who writes Jamaican erotic tales like u do here....
Books like "The Stud, The Sex Files, The Garrison,The Heart Collector (my favorite) and a few more...
He is very successful at what he does and I hope you realize that u are very much in his league...
U have a wonderful gift...
I am such a bookworm.... (what are u waiting for?) lol

(Word of advise here).....
Could u like place a warning before hand... on the inside page..
Do not read whilst at work .... will cause severe mental and physical stimulation.... not conductive to a productive work day....(or in my case, work night)
Thank you.......excuse me now , I have to go use the bathroom.....
(no kidding)
Timmo
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:02:32 PM

island baby wrote:
Timmo .... Have you read any of K SEAN HARRIS books? He is a Jamaican author who writes Jamaican erotic tales like u do here....
Books like "The Stud, The Sex Files, The Garrison,The Heart Collector (my favorite) and a few more...
He is very successful at what he does and I hope you realize that u are very much in his league...
U have a wonderful gift...
I am such a bookworm.... (what are u waiting for?) lol

(Word of advise here).....
Could u like place a warning before hand... on the inside page..
Do not read whilst at work .... will cause severe mental and physical stimulation.... not conductive to a productive work day....(or in my case, work night)
Thank you.......excuse me now , I have to go use the bathroom.....
(no kidding)

Actually I have never read any of his books. I am going to get a few someday. when I do publish a book I will put a warning label on it...'read just before taking a shower' and that would be for you island babes.(smile) ah ongle hope yu dry yu self good hahahhhahaha
I thought part two was more sensitive...well that is just me saying that anyways.
Thanks a lot for your kind words and support. mmmuuuaahhh
BlkDiva
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2010 1:07:09 PM

whew!!!!!!! hot topic timmo i liked it... lol kinda turned me on too!!!!!!!!!! lol much love to you timmo...
Timmo
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2010 6:36:47 PM

BlkDiva wrote:
whew!!!!!!! hot topic timmo i liked it... lol kinda turned me on too!!!!!!!!!! lol much love to you timmo...

I have resorted to writing because you broke my heart ahahahahaha thanks blk diva lov yah girl
Pussyhunter
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:46:04 PM

Bumble claat U did it again timmo. The I have bumble claaat talent.
Yuh mek the oman dem wet inna Jampersonal. If me did have fi U talent me woulda use it an fuck nuff a di oman dem pon jamp. Me caan tell U say nuff a dem waan gi U di fat pusssy. Luky bumble claat U a shoulda me. A hope U hear weh blKDiva a try tell U.
BlkDiva
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:53:16 PM

Timmo wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:

I have resorted to writing because you broke my heart ahahahahaha thanks blk diva lov yah girl
TIMMO BABY I JUST WANT TO SAY I SORRY IF I BROKE YOURE HEART YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF MY FONDEST PPL ON THIS SITE AND JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW BABY I LOVE YOU ALWAYS TIMMO YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BABY... MUCH LOVE TO YOU TIMMO BABY (MUAHHH!!!! ALWAYS...
Timmo
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:55:08 PM

BlkDiva wrote:
Timmo wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:

TIMMO BABY I JUST WANT TO SAY I SORRY IF I BROKE YOURE HEART YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF MY FONDEST PPL ON THIS SITE AND JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW BABY I LOVE YOU ALWAYS TIMMO YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BABY... MUCH LOVE TO YOU TIMMO BABY (MUAHHH!!!! ALWAYS...

yu know how to mek mi blush....what do you think of me moving to USA to be nearer to you (smile)
ms_sheesh
Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:18:43 AM

Great, Great ,Great.....I am loving it!...keep up the good work mi fren....Once again I'm left wanting more.....
BlkDiva
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:50:30 PM

Timmo wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:
Timmo wrote:
BlkDiva wrote:

yu know how to mek mi blush....what do you think of me moving to USA to be nearer to you (smile)
lol whenever you ready baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d/
Rose formaly Honeybee22
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:02:05 PM

Timmo, I'ld love to see your work in the book store. I know you can do it... Stop wasting your talent. Beautifully written!
BlkDiva
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2010 1:14:10 PM

Pussyhunter wrote:
Bumble claat U did it again timmo. The I have bumble claaat talent.
Yuh mek the oman dem wet inna Jampersonal. If me did have fi U talent me woulda use it an fuck nuff a di oman dem pon jamp. Me caan tell U say nuff a dem waan gi U di fat pusssy. Luky bumble claat U a shoulda me. A hope U hear weh blKDiva a try tell U.
LOL HUNTER WHAT YOU TRYING TO TELL ME???LOL HUNTER YOU CRAZY LOL MUAHHHHHHHH!!!! LOL
Timmo
Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:50:29 AM

Ok Jazwad and others....

The manuscript is actually finished, and I must say that I am very pleased with it. My major problem was that the story got too long as I tried to make it spicy, and to give the characters a personality that was distinctly different from each other. I had done so at the advice from some readers which was good, since they are the ones who will read it, and may want to imagine themselves within those characters. So, I ended up with 32 chapters and 163,000 words.

The publisher then advised me that a book (of that nature)should be ideally between 50,000 and 100,000 words. As a result, I had to re-edit the manuscript without loosing the strength and focus of the book. But also, this allowed me to now write the book in two parts (part 1 and part 2)I wish to assure you all that your wait will be worth it.

Thanks,

Timmo