Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

i want to know Options
will_jm
Posted: Sunday, October 5, 2008 3:17:28 PM

Groups: Member

when a woman says she wants a life partner that can take care of her and keeps stressing that shes talking about money rite people weigh in and tell me your views is ith at im reading what she says wrong as a male or is she talking overall
LowKey
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 10:27:32 PM

Groups: Member

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

You have to take a lot into consideration. First, you have to understand the traditional and the modern expression of life styles. In the traditional expression prior to feminism and quote the independent woman unquote it was the Man/Male/Husband responsibility to provide for the family/home economically. The Man was the primary wage earner (bread winner) therefore duty bound to provide for all the Woman/Female/Wife's living expense basically (there is a lot more science, history and religion involved but that is the guist of it).
In the modern expression, women are view as equal wage earners, it is not unreasonable for a Man say under 35 to almost demand an equal working partner; things have changed. Women wanted an equal stake in everything male and want the male to have an equal stake in everything female .. house work, child care etc.,etc. now that there is no clear division of labor and the women have equal status then she should have equally responsible to care for herself and the household ... One should not think that a traditional value system is going to support a modern independent woman's expression of her life style. (your independence will not be financed by my money)
Needless to say, like any smart animal, women see the potential of having there cake and eating it to, in that on the one hand they are independent women when things are not so tuff, but only women when thing git ruff...putting pressure on the Man all the more ... damned if you do (cater), damned if you don't (cater).
So, at the end of the day ...You need a strong economic plan (how ya gonna make ya money) and to know exactly how this "taking care of her" is to manifest in the real world (what is she going to contribute)... On a traditional or modern life style basis ... cuz ya can't do both and I don't know too many modern guys who are gonna let his lady just sit at home and chill wit the kidz (like us older guy did/do)...>>lol>> so that option might not be available if ya both younger adults ...cuz modern time all most demand a two income family....I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE ...BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TA BE AN ECONOMIST TA KNOW SOMETHING GOTTA GIVE.