Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Congratulation Heavy D and Tashie on your Wedding Options
Admin
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 5:50:47 PM
Groups: Administration

hearthrob
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 6:58:41 PM

Groups: Member

congrats me bonafide friend Heavy D although me never get fe go a the wedding. A true success story of online dating ..BIG UP JAMPERSONALS
BUFFBAY
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 8:25:12 PM

(Proverbs)(18:22) He who findeth a wife, finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the LORD.

You guys are the "Live Testimony", for what this site SHOULD demonstrate. I have admired you both, and you are an inspiration to many. I wish you all the best! "Heavy-D", I don't know you personally, but you epitomize all of the attributes, that a husband should, with your loyalty to your wife! More BOYS on JAM-P can learn to be a MAN like YOU, from a MAN like YOU! Tashie, you are a beautiful woman, and you are very blessed, to have a man like Heavy! You are a positive example as well, to many Jam-P women, who may have been in doubt, that there are still some good men in the world. See how awesome God is, that you found love right here? I am so happy for you both! Congratulations! One Love! XOXOXOXO!
Dogg
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 10:57:04 PM

Congrats to ma girl TASHIE. I wish for you and HEAVY D all the very best that live got to offer - more success, blessings, good understanding of each other and LOVE.
Respect & Cheers
Ian
jazzyfreak
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 11:15:09 PM

heavy respect TO YOU AND YU WIFE BOSS NUFF LOVE ZEEN JUST GWAAN ENJOY EACH OTHER
janie
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:29:56 AM

CONGRATESTO THE BOTH OF YOU, I PRAY JAH WILL BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE, I NEVA REALIZED THAT MEMBERS ACTUAL MEET ON JAMP. BEST OF WISHES FOR A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER, THE TWO OF YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BELONG TOGETHER, YOUR WEDDING PIC ARE BEAUTIFUL, THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE IS FREE, LOVE, RESPECT AND HAPPINESS, WHA JAH HAS BROUGHT TOGETHER LET NO MAN COME BETWEEN. I AM RAISING MI GLASS TO THE BOTH OF YOU. BLESSINGS TO YOUR NEW FOUND HAPPINESS TAKE CARE AND JAH GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION. ONE LOVE JANIE
flexiee
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:54:05 PM

congrats heavy d n tashie, wishing u lots of love and happiness always....stay blessed!!!
kyle charisma
Posted: Monday, September 15, 2008 12:28:27 AM

mi new inya but mi waa seh..if a marriage mi fuldorse it and them look good 2gether. good luck 2 u both...but babes yuh look good inna d weddin dress still!!!!mi naa lie!!! sorry mi neva buck u inna di bridal chamber b4 u go say i-do bcaz mi wudda tek a goodby fuck from you. yuh body a happen, heavyd yuh lucky nuh fu$k...yuzimi
samone
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:56:47 AM

U guys really look SO GOOD 2gether! Im really happy 4 u. And I hope that I find my special someone as well. So be happy and always be blessed!
#1jamaicangoodas
Posted: Friday, October 3, 2008 10:21:36 PM

I SAW A PIC OF THE TWO OF YOU A WHILE AGO AND THOUGHT WAT A CUTE COUPLE:),I JUST WANT TO SAY CONGRATS!! THE TWO OF U ARE TRUELY BLESSED PEOPLE SEARCH THEIR WHOLE LIVES FOR WAT U TWO HAVE FOUND IN EACH OTHER,LONG AS U PUT GOD FIRST AND BE EACH OTHERS EVERYTHING NO MATTER WAT THE HATERS SAY,LIFE IS BOUND TO BE HAPPY AND PEACEFUL,WELL I WISH U BOTH THE BEST AND ALL THE HAPPINESS UR HEARTS DESIRE...TAKE CARE AN CONGRATS AGAIN.
P.S BEAUTIFUL WEDDING AND GURL YUH WEDDIN DRESS SELL OFF:)

#1jamaicangoodas
Posted: Friday, October 3, 2008 10:24:36 PM

CONGRATS! TO THE BOTH OF U,MAY UR LIVES BE FULL OF LOVE AN HAPPINESS.
AND GURL YUH DRESS SELL OFF!!! :)