Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Female Faking Orgasm Options
Nightnurse124
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 5:23:08 PM

Groups: Member

Dogg wrote:
STOP tell lie pon man. Sometimes women FAKE it cause dem can't match up to da man prowess or IT tooo RASSS HOT and dem caaan manage da pressure.

Or worse yet, some women JUS CAAN CUM so dem fake it. Remember dat a woman's orgasm is her PRIMARY responsibility as her most important sex organ is NOT her pussy (nor clit) but her BRAIN

Since when is a woman's orgasm just HER responsibility? Then WTF do we need men for???? you gotta put in some work, and if a woman is faking, then most women will admit they are faking because the man isnt cuttin' it and she just wants to get it over with.. Personally, I find it better NOT to fake it and just let him know that I am not into him... some people just are not sexually compatible. It's not that we "cant manage the pressure" as you claim... we cant manage the boredom.
Nightnurse124
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 5:27:44 PM

DEVYSTAR wrote:
woman fi stop lie!!! stop fake !!! if cocky nah reach or work fi u climax den brave up and tell di man!!! dats wat strengthen a relationship!! if a jus yu bunna man and him nah service yu good run him and hired a next one simply!!! its only di man fault sometimes some woman too damn boring so dem can't find the groove to even climax even wen the man at him best!!

I agree with you, woman shouldnt fake.. And I really agree with you when you say, "just get a next one simply"... you are correct when you say we should just tell the man, because if he isnt with me sexually, chances are that won't change. Sexual compatibility is soooooooooo important in a true relationship.
Mr. Man
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 6:22:49 PM

Sorry for the men who depend soley on his brainless cock to have a woman climax. It is men like you who cause women to lie, but lying about it will only increase the man ego and let him want to come back again and again. He will go boosting how him mek yu cum hard till yu mek noise when that is the complete opersite. Dont worry, I know a fake cum and if you have to fake during my performance I will go hide myself.
BlkDiva
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 6:25:17 PM

Mr. Man wrote:
Sorry for the men who depend soley on his brainless cock to have a woman climax. It is men like you who cause women to lie, but lying about it will only increase the man ego and let him want to come back again and again. He will go boosting how him mek yu cum hard till yu mek noise when that is the complete opersite. Dont worry, I know a fake cum and if you have to fake during my performance I will go hide myself.
lol
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 6:49:21 PM

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

Well, it is a MAN THANG >> MY GUTZ, MY NUTZ, MY BACKBONE NOR MY DICK HAS EVER LIE TO ME >> LIKE SOME MUTTERFUCKER WOULD >> IF I LISTEN TO THEIR AZZ >>

LOL

YOU GONNA LISTEN TO A DUDE THAT CROSS HIS LEGZ AT THE ANKLE ... NIGGA PLEEZE ... MISS ME WITH THAT BITCHATHON!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Only those wit a DICK can appreciate what the fuck one can do or for that matter what One Iz .. ahahah .. Lotz of Bitch Made mutterfucker N dis day and Age (just fuck'n u da game) .. ahahah >> FUCK WHAT A BITCH (Male or Female) THANK >> WHEN I KNOW BETTER
bentodilef8
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:29:01 PM

1blackbeauty wrote:
I do not fake orgasms..the only time I thought of doing it was when

He was going at it for what seeemed like forever, and I just did not

want to keep taking it..But I did not fake..I just tell him that I

need a break...If he is not well 'endowed' then I have no problem

telling him that he needs to get off me, and make me cum in a

different way.

ms black .lol wid dis one. wen mi de fuk a ooman mi nu care wat excuse shi cum up wit tell mi har foot bottom a itch as long as mi kno se mi nu affi call de ambalance mi naw stop till mi buss mi shot cas if mi nu cum its like i never get nu pussyShame on you
zamore
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:58:46 PM

Dogg wrote:
STOP tell lie pon man. Sometimes women FAKE it cause dem can't match up to da man prowess or IT tooo RASSS HOT and dem caaan manage da pressure.

Or worse yet, some women JUS CAAN CUM so dem fake it. Remember dat a woman's orgasm is her PRIMARY responsibility as her most important sex organ is NOT her pussy (nor clit) but her BRAIN

yeah i totally agree with u alll in the head
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:03:56 PM

Hey >> At the end of the Day >> MY DICK GONNA SPIT .. Fuck the Rest of that shit ... Bitch If ya want yours NOT A PROBLEM .. BITCH .. IF YOU DON'T WANT YOURS ... NOT A PROBLEM ..

LOL

1 Endless Love BAby

My momz the gun slinga Raise me Right ... Either way the winds Blows IT CHILL-E WIT ME BITCH ... CUZ MY MOMZ (you can call her a bitch too if ya feel like) BUT ONE THANG 4 SHO MY MOMZ >>> GOT MY SHIT TIGHT!
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:09:45 PM

Hey ... Bitches are FAKE! ... so when they fake an orgasm ... They are being real ... to their FAKE ASS NATURE ... ahaha

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Come OOooooooooooooon .. you just gotta appreciate the Impeccable LOGIC if nothing else .... ahahah u know ... A+B = C or if that shit over ya head too .. ahahah
jamashwi
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 5:35:28 AM

What is the point in faking an orgasm?
All it does is make the man believe he can continue doing what is not pleasing and without communication he will never know.
It is better to let your partner know what you are truly feeling so that the situation can be corrected and if you aren't compatible then just simply move on to someone else.
LowKey
Posted: Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:36:29 PM

jamashwi On a human Level and on a Personal Level I could not agree with you more.

But that is NOT THE MIND SET OF THE MAJORITY OF WESTERNIZED BITCHES ... NOTHING NATURAL ... from the TOP OF THEIR HEADZ TO THE BOTTOM OF THEIR TOEZ ...

All the REAL Niggaz already know >> WHY DO YOU THINK WE CALL DEM BITCHES AND HOE?

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

If ya not BLACK >> BITCH GIT BACK .. and I am not talking about ya skin .. Friend!

I AM KING! >> So Bitch, all that other shit ya talk'n DON'T MEAN A THING!
LowKey
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:49:51 AM

Boo Hoo Hoooooooooo! Bitch >> Blame ya Predecessors ... Them ... Ball Bust'n, Man Hate'n > Fag Ass >>> DIKE BITCHES >> WITH THEIR FEMISM ... what the fuck I call it ... You ladies act like you do not know how we got to this position >>> IF NOT ... BITCH DO SOME WOMEN'S STUDIES ... HEY ... As a MAN ... we had nothing to do with this shit you ... have ta do now ... YOU INDEPENDENT ... SO SHUD THE FUCK UP AND FUCK ...

All that other shit .. Is what you want to do ... OR NOW HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE ... BUT DO NOT BLAME THAT SHIT ON ME .. AND DO NOT COME OVA HERE .. FAKE'N A DAMN THANG ... BITCH IS YOU INSANE!

IF YOU CAN NOT DEAL TRUTHFULLY AND HONESTLY >>> BITCH YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME >> IF ANYTHING >> GIT THE FUCK OUT THE GAME ...

Mutterfucker don't want YO azz ... if ya FAKE'N >> THAT MUCH IS PLAIN!

1 Endless Love BAby

See Fellows ... A trick bitch can always come up with some JUSTIFICATION >> FOR HER WEAK .. > BITCH BULL SHIT ASS BEHAVIOR

HOE >> DON'T YOU KNOW .. HONESTY IS THE ONLY POLICY WHEN YOU DEALING WITH A >>> MAN ...

Which bring us back to the fact .. THAT YOU JUST A LIE'N ASS BITCH!

So except for your GOD GIVEN PUSSY and Maybe YOUR ability to make money ... BEYOND THAT ... Uz (and your kind) ARE JUST A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS BITCHES is what ya say'n ... behind the smoke screen >>LOL

P.S. ONLY A BITCH WILL TRY TO BUILD HER HAPPINESS >>> BASED UPON A LIE >> Allege'n ... FORFILLMENT OF ... A "DUTY" ...mentally that is some really sick and fucked up shit!
Brick wall hahah hahah MISS ME BITCH!
LowKey
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:25:15 PM

Nnnaaaaaaaaaaa .. Bitch ... COME CLEAN WIT ME .. TELL ME THE TRUTH I CAN LIVE WITH THAT .. TELL ME A LIE .. AND I CAN NOT TRUST YOU ... THAT IS JUST THE WAY IT IZ ...

IF YOU TIRED .. THEN TELL ME .. "HEY, DADDY >>> MOMA NOT FEELING UP TO IT" CAN I GIT A RAIN CHECK ... OR LOOK IF YA GOTTA HIT IT ... YOU ON YA OWN FOR THE MOST PART I AM NOT ... FEELING FFRISKY ... OR I CAN SUCK YA DICK TA PUT YO AZZ TA SLEEP SO I CAN GIT SOME SLEEP ...

THEN OUT OF MUTUAL RESPECT AND LOVE ... I CAN WORK WITH YOUR POSITION .. BUT JUST TO TELL ME A LIE FOR CONVIENCE ...

MEAN >>> BITCH .... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU .. DON'T YO BLACK AZZ KNOW HOW TA COMMUNICATE ...

BITCH IF YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THE TRUTH .. DON'T TELL ME DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ... more like DON'T TELL ME A DAMN THANG!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

the only thing you have of VALUE ... IS YOUR WORD ... If your word IS NOT GOOD .. I REST MY CASE .... ahaha
but .. SINCERELYYOURS ... YOU KNOW I AM GONNA HAVE TA GIT ME SOME OF THAT PUSSY WHEN I GITZ TA KINGSTON ... ahahha *wink
LowKey
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:34:45 AM

sincerelyyours >> STOP MAKE'N MY DICK GIT HARD!

LOL

1 Endless Love Baby

Cuz ... I will bend ya ova and take ya CAT for a Walk >>
hhah ahha ... B4 U pitch dat ball >> you'd best Balk ... ahahahh
kemisky
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:35:24 AM

StruglenLady
Posted: Saturday, April 6, 2013 7:03:28 AM

ok,its not that she wonts to fake it maybe her man doesnt get her all the way there or maybe hes just going to town on her some women dont tell their man what they wont or how they wont it maybe hes not approachable with derection in the bedroom most men think they are on point and would feel insulted to hear they didnt get their woman to climaxand some women problly dont even know what an orgasm feels like it takes more for us