Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Investment and Finance Options
Freejalove
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:32:39 AM

Groups: Member

The basic need of the Human is Food, shelter, transportation and clothing. Most will have their shelter as the most expensive item they will ever buy in their entire life. Many is delaying the process. Now that the Obama first time home buyer credit is about to expire November 30, 2009 you will lose this free $8,000.00.

What is keeping you from buying a home now or within six months?
1blackbeauty
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:47:30 AM

A lot of people do not have the credit, to buy a house...Or they do not have a job that pays enough, that will allow them to get the loan, to in turn, by the house..

But then again...Some Folk, are not used to having anything...If their parents did not own, they are not going to own....

Get up, Get out and Get something......
Volvo James
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:36:25 PM

Here in Detroit, where I am currently residing, believe it or not, you can buy a good 3 bedroom home for $20,000.00 cash. Sometimes even less, so this is a result of a bad economy, foreclosures, etc. -- but it also represents opportunity to those who are willing to make sacrifice and hustle up on the money. Speak it into existence -- reach out in faith! Nothing is impossible!!! Yes, your abode is thee most important thing. But myself, I extend an invitation for my Jamaican constituents, to team up with me to make business ventures. You can suggest just what the venture would be. But if I can find honest entrepreneur, I'm game. $$$ can be made from nothing. I've done it before. There is no dream that cannot be fulfilled. Indeed, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is the most successful success book ever written! Subscribe to this kind of philosophy!