Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

older woman/younger man Options
June Plum
Posted: Saturday, November 20, 2010 11:49:50 PM
Groups: Member

What do you think of a woman falling in love with a man 25 years her junior.We have been friends for years, and our relationship just grew to the next level. he is gentle, kind and caring. I am educated and outgoing.
Pussyhunter
Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:48:14 AM

June Plum wrote:
What do you think of a woman falling in love with a man 25 years her junior.We have been friends for years, and our relationship just grew to the next level. he is gentle, kind and caring. I am educated and outgoing.

Don't waste yuh time. Nuh sensible man naw go stay wid a oman weh coulda be him madda. Maybe him ofta the bumble claat mony. Him ago jus fuck har out and left har fi a youga gyal. Olda oman cant bumble claat keep up wid a young man stamina.
hungrymanxx
Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:24:21 AM

I could never get involve with a woman 25 years older than me. There is no way she could satisfy me sexually. I have a friend who married to this lady 20 years older than him. He is 45 and she is 65. He told me the sex is few, short, and wide apart ( sometimes once a month). He told me he was burning so much for sex that he had to get envolve sexually with a lady in her 30s.

I have known this couple for a while and I know he really loves her and feels really bad about cheating but what else can a man do when his dick is burning him for pussy? I know from experience that a healthy man needs lots of sex. Healthy men just need sex and more sex.
desrene
Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:27:37 AM

SAMFI wrote:
sugarmammi

Its Cougar time.........lol..A person is as old as he/ she feels...If it feels right for you go for it...Whatever will be must be...Sex is not all brute force and ignorance as some people here seem to think.You dont have to be an acrobat , a trapeze artist or a big bad heifer to enjoy a wonderful sex life. Plus sex isn't everything in a marriage.
Love whomever you want.. Dont sweat the small stuff.
hungrymanxx
Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2010 2:28:36 PM

desrene wrote:
SAMFI wrote:
sugarmammi

Its Cougar time.........lol..A person is as old as he/ she feels...If it feels right for you go for it...Whatever will be must be...Sex is not all brute force and ignorance as some people here seem to think.You dont have to be an acrobat , a trapeze artist or a big bad heifer to enjoy a wonderful sex life. Plus sex isn't everything in a marriage.

I agree with you that sex isn't everything in a marriage but sex is very important in any relationship. It is one of the main ingredient in a relationship. Sex plays a very important role in relieving stress, weight loss, slowing down the ageing process, fighting cancer, promoting happiness, and the strenghtening of the immune system.

I can never seem to understand why when I talk about sex it becomes irritating to some people. The entire human population is a result of sex. Sex is a gift from God. This is an adult personal website and I think it is the best place to discuss sex. I know the moralist and the narrow minded people in here are going to see me as a pervert or someone obsess with sex. I am just a guy with a strong interest in human sexiology.

I have never once seen sex or encouraged the concept of sex being a brute force thing. I strongly believe sex should be an enjoyable event. It is about two individuals trying to please each other the best way they possible can. However, I believe that frequent sex is healthy for relationships. From experience, I know that one sign of danger in a relationship is when the sex is increasingly becoming less frequent.
Sassy Ann
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:09:45 AM

desrene wrote:
SAMFI wrote:
sugarmammi

agree sex is just one part of the marriage, there is more to life than sex.age is just a number and it depends on the individuals. sex alone cannot keep a marriage, there is a lot more to keep a marriage afloat.