Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Aborted Love part 2....an overflow of passion Options
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010 10:07:39 PM

Groups: Member

The crowing of roosters had long awaken me to the enticing aroma of ole time Jamaican breakfast coming from downstairs.The scent of sauteed onions, garlic, thyme, salf fish and calaloo were prominent. I wished fried dumplings and boiled green bananas were the missing undetectables. I had sled my hand under the sheets and felt for Sharon, but the crumpled heap of linen that rested partially on the bed alerted me of her disappearance. As a mind boggling practice I have always kept my eyes close for a long while even though I had been awake.

I cherished using my other senses to the fullest of my imagination as the many stimuli around me invite an identity. I soon started to reminiscence on my night of fulfilled fantasy. One that was born out of secret admiration for this older woman....but had later escalated to a verbal foreplay which started five years after my fallout with Angie.

I clearly remembered when I had 'bumped in to her' for the first time at the market place in Jamaica's Old Capital, during one period of her many 'break up, then make ups' with Blondie. I remebered how I had pulled her out of the path of an out of control hand cart which almost ran into her as we hop scotched to avoid patches of murky water and the many discarded vegetable matter which littered the streets. I remembered us standing (on another occasion) at the overcrowded and sparsely sheltered bus terminus under my umbrella while it was raining as she cautiously move closer to me to avoid getting wet....but maybe she was.... as I recalled the dreamy stare in her hazel eyes and her quivering lips.

I purposely downplayed the effect she had on me by making limited eye contact as my fire burned and yearned to be quenched. I knew I needed sexual healing more than how dry peas needed fire'. She kept me hard then and there and with my hand in my front pocket... I did my utmost to camouflage my bulge.I felt that she wanted me badly but I was engaged and lived at my fiancees house while she as abroad. I would never 'dis di program'...and I never did. Really? Softly I killed my desires...I guess....a man that is truly in love needs only one woman. I have often wondered if she thought I was strange. Why had she never invited me to her home ?...maybe as a man I was suppose to do that...but maybe she had a man. After nearly two and a half decades I still think that she was befuddled by my inaction.

As I laid sprawled under the sheet in 'my first bithday suit' everything seemed to have happend so fast....and the time frame appeared to have been suspended then suddenly restarted. It's like waking up from an inconclusive dream which continued after going back to sleep.The elapse of almost a lifetime was worth the wait. Though our past night of shared body warmth and sexual communication
was now indelibly etched in my thoughts I feared that its intensity might have gone to a place of no return...never to be recaptured...only to be cherished in absentia. I felt spent and taunted by my imaginations.

Soon I heard soft footseps creepily ascending the stairs towards the bedroom. My present situational reality then stroked my fears and I wondered.The location of my clothes quickly aroused my interest as I opened my eyes just as fast.The footsteps paused and the door opened with a nagging squeak. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes became glued at its ajar.Sharon entered.

"Good matrning my dear sir", her voice sounded so calm and reassuring. That feminine sound in the morning after years of absence sure felt good. I felt wanted. I felt important.I still savoured that scant moment of her sweet salutation.

"Good morning my dear", was my response whilst stretching and moaning into a yawn. And there she was in a semi-transparent pink satiny lingeree. I closed my eyes and teased my elf into listening to her footsteps approach the side of the bed.Her feminine smell soon smothered me ...I took a deep breath... then exhaled.The sunrise glare provided the backdrop for an x-rayed view of her matured body. Her mammaries and gluetal stood out and aroused me as she fixed her gaze on my slowly rising anatomical projection.

"Wait yu nuh tiad... a wha kinda tent dat yu a pitch...yu tink a camp yu deh?" she said... while bending forward and gently trying to remove the sparse covering that was draped over my midsection. She smiled...the power of a woman.I turned hesitantly quick away from her and moved her hand before I was fully unveiled. I then turned away with my object of her curiosity and escaped her sure grip. I was mainly concerned with my morning breath.

"Wait a minute babes I wanna pee right now", said I and hurried off to her ensuite bathroom.Her voice followed me through the closing door and informed me of a sealed toothbrush in the medicine cabinet..thanks....but I also knew I had to shower as well. As I entered the shower stall I remembered the words of my favourite DJ Professor Nuts.." Jamaica hot but di wata dung ya cold" After teasing the water's flow for a while, I was soon covered. I hung on to the shower head with both hands and closed my eyes as the water cascaded over my body. I quickly detected the glare of the sunlight from the bedroom windows entering the bathroom...then it was abruptly shut out.I heard the flick of the switch and the lights came on.

"Do you love to shower in the darkness", she asked seductively as she tip toed towards me. I turned reached out and quickly grabbed her. I squeezed her against me.

"Ouch" she blurted out..."yu nuh know seh di wata kowl man", She sunk her nails into my back...it was painfully stimulating. Still I would never relinquish my embrace of her. For a moment I was both lost and occupied with the feel of her matured contours.I felt semi hard rather quickly as I throbbed to the rhythm of my pulse ..and maybe hers too. I was soon maximised but 'hurting erotically' as I became trapped vertically between her thighs. I strained to be horizontal. I eased her off and resigned to the persistent demands of my physiology. She then leaned forward and reached behind me to disengage the shower...and in one motion lowered her self to a squat and held on to my gluteus muscles. I felt stimulatingly retrained...then she kissed me in her special way.

"Oh gosh!! mmmmmm" I sighed as she then slowly stood up and made that (now I got your full attention) eye contact. I obeyed and was led gently like a tamed animal on a leash towards the bed as our bodies dripped 'trails of hurried passion' on the carpeted floor. We landed together...the bed shifted and soon we were quickly sheet toweled-dry as we rolled from moist to warm and dry embrace.She heaved herself up and tossed the dampened sheets behind her to the floor as I cupped her face then kissed her lips, her forehead, her nose,her cheeks, her ears and tasted her neck gently with long strokes. She quivered and became foetal..."please stop"! she begged. I understood well, most women do not like that. She reached for and soon held on to my my microphone and pulled sowly and gently as our organs of speech toyed with each other in mouth watering euphoria. We slurped simultaneouly....shhhhhhh.... The Sound of Passion.

I looked in her eyes and then surveyed her face...her frontal greys were artistically merged with her otherwise darkened relaxed hair. Aged sexiness duly embraced...I concluded.I ran my fingers through her semi soft flow. She turned fully side ways and rolled her leg over mine as her mammary tissues unloaded softly on my chest. I looked down and noticed that she too had become stiff and pointed. I slid down and revisited my infant stage with the anxiety of a hungry Jamaican goat kid moving from one offering to the next. Soon I slowed ...then enjoyed. Once a man..twice a child.

As my sanwiched thigh brused gainst her shaven intersect...her body stiffened...I was now at my peak. I slid my hand slowly down the hollow of her back as it forced to rise on her 'bumpa terrain' as my thumb grazed along her 'forbidden valley'. I slapped and squeezed. I soon let go as I felt her hand-grip tightened on me as she ascended. Her slow and gyrating waistline soon help to identify our eventual destination. Soon I surrenderd as my arms were forced fully outstretched like the crucifix and secured by well manicured hands....she went into a frenzy....like a puppy greeting my face.
He double D's grazed my chest like the timely tide of the ocean against the soft sandy shores. She multi-tasked with scintillating experience and downloaded with the vigour and agility of a rodeo.

I watched the expression on her face as I uploaded to the dictates of her modus operandi. Her eyes then closed and I followed suit as our ascension to cloud nine went above and beyond. If there truly is a heaven...then this had to be it and I knew I was gonna be commiiinnnng.....home for sure.....because I was under her full comtrol..and I was relishing every moment of it.

"Riinnggg...rrriinnngg", the door bell sounded....

zoyaa
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010 11:04:09 PM

lawd timmo.... i hope is not her husband figet him keys and a ring......lol
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010 11:22:24 PM

zoyaa wrote:
lawd timmo.... i hope is not her husband figet him keys and a ring......lol

well we will see what is going to happen next week. Thanks mi neighbour

timmo
asizesexyfemale
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 4:09:25 PM

TIMMO AFTER READING UR STORY I GOT CATCH UP IN THE PASSION THAT I HAD TO UTILIZE THE BATHROOM SEVERAL TIMES TO SHOWER. EVEN NOW I AM AT WORK ASKING MY COWORKER (FEMALES) TO READ UR STORY TO SEE IF IS ONLY ME THAT U HAVE THAT EFFECT ON BUT EVERY FEMALE HAS THE SAME REACTION. CAREFUL UR GIRLFRIEND R WIFE MAY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OTHER FEMALES WANTING U. I WISH U WAS MINES WINK.
Family Man (the rebirth)
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 4:47:38 PM

YU CAN WRITE BOSS
Timmo
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 8:13:09 PM

Family Man (the rebirth) wrote:
YU CAN WRITE BOSS

Thank you for your compliments Mr.Family Man. I remain humble and I do apprecilove that bro.

Timmo
Ms. Weede
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 8:45:42 PM

DON'T STOP TIMMO.....

I AM SOOOOOOO WET RIGHT NOW.....

MMMMMMMMMM.......TIMMO.......

hungrymanxx
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 9:47:46 PM

Great story. Reading it was like watching a romance movie. One thing I can say about women is that some of them really know how to give us men a taste of paradise. I have been with women that make me feel like I was in heaven. Although I enjoyed it, I think you need to use more friendlier words that will help the less educated to understand clearly what you are saying. Anyway, your story is a true reflection of reality.
Timmo
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:11:57 PM

hungrymanxx wrote:
Great story. Reading it was like watching a romance movie. One thing I can say about women is that some of them really know how to give us men a taste of paradise. I have been with women that make me feel like I was in heaven. Although I enjoyed it, I think you need to use more friendlier words that will help the less educated to understand clearly what you are saying. Anyway, your story is a true reflection of reality.

Thanks.... your advice is valuable to me and I will oblige as best as I can. I can not 'see myself' only through the reflection of others like you...thanx lotz.
Timmo
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:15:19 PM

Ms. Weede wrote:
DON'T STOP TIMMO.....

I AM SOOOOOOO WET RIGHT NOW.....

MMMMMMMMMM.......TIMMO.......

Ms Weeeeeeeeedddddee !!!!!! look what yu mek happening to me now (smile)69
Timmo
Posted: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:20:14 PM

asizesexyfemale wrote:
TIMMO AFTER READING UR STORY I GOT CATCH UP IN THE PASSION THAT I HAD TO UTILIZE THE BATHROOM SEVERAL TIMES TO SHOWER. EVEN NOW I AM AT WORK ASKING MY COWORKER (FEMALES) TO READ UR STORY TO SEE IF IS ONLY ME THAT U HAVE THAT EFFECT ON BUT EVERY FEMALE HAS THE SAME REACTION. CAREFUL UR GIRLFRIEND R WIFE MAY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OTHER FEMALES WANTING U. I WISH U WAS MINES WINK.

One a dese daze I am gonna find you (anywhere you are)and take you away to a dream land where there is no one else...but us hahahahaha still dreaming about it though(smile)...yu dun kno
Pussyhunter
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:12:11 AM

Next time when I an I a read it I hav fi get a gyal cause it mek me waan wok out a oman. Me hav fi read it 4 time fi reely overstan it cause the wod dem too bumble claaat big fi me. Me hav fi draw fi me dicshunary nuff time an bun a big pliff before me coulda get de pictra.
ms_sheesh
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:25:28 PM

Timmo, once again u have peeked my interests...that insert was once again great...Plz keep up the wonderful work!...(smiles)
sexy lady 39
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 7:04:00 PM

OH WOW TIMMO THIS IS THE SHIT KEEP THEM COMING