Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

CAN YOU? Options
ms_sheesh
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:06:17 PM

Groups: Member

Can you think of something that made you smile/feel good today?

For like 3 weeks my son has been asking for a video game, and he's been really going out of his way to do extra things around the house for me to take notice of, so I went and purchased it.

The video game, $60,
the look on his face, Priceless!!!!!!!!!!
cut
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:14:19 PM

that's a girl's man in the making, he already knew how to play on women's emotion. he already masters the art/heart of doing whatever it takes to get what he wants.
ms_sheesh
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:33:00 PM

cut wrote:

that's a girl's man in the making, he already knew how to play on women's emotion. he already masters the art/heart of doing whatever it takes to get what he wants.

CUT you may have a point there...lol....Cause he steals my heart everytime....lol
zoyaa
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 8:28:48 PM

ms_sheesh wrote:
Can you think of something that made you smile/feel good today?

For like 3 weeks my son has been asking for a video game, and he's been really going out of his way to do extra things around the house for me to take notice of, so I went and purchased it.

The video game, $60,

lol she.... is like my son mommy can you buy me a game.... i said mommy have no money baby..... when we go back to the store he said mommy do you have the money to buy the game now.... mi just lol and buy it fi him......mastercard
ms_sheesh
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 10:02:43 PM

zoyaa wrote:
[quote=ms_sheesh]Can you think of something that made you smile/feel good today?

The video game, $60,

lol she.... is like my son mommy can you buy me a game.... i said mommy have no money baby..... when we go back to the store he said mommy do you have the money to buy the game now.... mi just lol and buy it fi him......mastercard[/quote

Zoyaa you know how it goes with those darn boys....the look them give yuh is like how can yuh say no.....lol
Pussyhunter
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:51:53 AM

ms_sheesh wrote:
zoyaa wrote:
[quote=ms_sheesh]Can you think of something that made you smile/feel good today?

The video game, $60,

lol she.... is like my son mommy can you buy me a game.... i said mommy have no money baby..... when we go back to the store he said mommy do you have the money to buy the game now.... mi just lol and buy it fi him......mastercard[/quote

Zoyaa you know how it goes with those darn boys....the look them give yuh is like how can yuh say no.....lol

If U nuh have di money fi spend di yute fi learn fi undrstand an live without it. The two a unno a two weak bumble claat mother. All unno doing a spoil the kid. Unno a grow the boy dem like sissy.
zoyaa
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:15:06 AM

Pussyhunter wrote:
ms_sheesh wrote:
zoyaa wrote:

The video game, $60,

If U nuh have di money fi spend di yute fi learn fi undrstand an live without it. The two a unno a two weak bumble claat mother. All unno doing a spoil the kid. Unno a grow the boy dem like sissy.

i hope dem nuh turn out like you to be a puccie
A_Who_Dat
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:36:34 AM

Pussyhunter wrote:

Let me try to understand what you are saying here: If a mother makes an extra special effort and goes out of her way to give her child something that she knows will bring happiness and contentment to that child, then she is a "weak bumble claat mother" and she "a grow the boy dem like sissy"?

All I can say in response to that is: Thank you Almighty Father, that you gave me a "weak bumble claat mother" who loves me and was considerate enough, when I was a child, to give me things which made my life a happier one, even though she could not always afford them. Also, thank you Father for giving her the kind of love that allows her to consider my needs and my wants even though my father did not care less about them. And finally, thank you Father for allowing my mother to "grow me like a sissy" so that I can be kind, considerate, attentive to the needs of others, loving, caring and, above all, a humble and peace loving person. Amen.

I would like to take this opportunity to give special praise and thanks to every "weak bumble claat mother" out there that is struggling to bring up a child with little or no help from the "strong bumble claat father". Keep up the good work, and remember: "A happy, contented and well balanced child is most likely to grow into a happy, contented and well balanced adult".
ms_sheesh
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:22:00 PM

zoyaa wrote:
Pussyhunter wrote:
ms_sheesh wrote:
zoyaa wrote:

The video game, $60,

i hope dem nuh turn out like you to be a puccie

I guess you didnt get the part when i said he did extra chores around the house to better his chances huh....

And I totally agree with what A_WHO_DAT...IF I'M WRONG I DON WANT TO BE RIGHT.....SMDH!!!!!!!!!
ms_sheesh
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:26:27 PM

EVEN THO I APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK I GOT FROM WHAT MADE ME FEEL GOOD, THE TOPIC WAS "CAN YOU THINK OF SOME THING THAT MADE YOU FEEL GOOD TODAY?"...AND NO ONE CAN THINK OF ANYTHING ON THIS GOD BLESSED EARTH THAT MADE THEM FEEL GOOD?

I FIND THAT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE!
cut
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:15:55 PM

yesterday was the 25th of the month so my pay suppose to be in the bank.
Lorie
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:26:49 PM

cut wrote:
yesterday was the 25th of the month so my pay suppose to be in the bank.

lol!!! Chat bout cut, you know di ting
Pussyhunter
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:28:31 PM

A_Who_Dat wrote:
Pussyhunter wrote:

Let me try to understand what you are saying here: If a mother makes an extra special effort and goes out of her way to give her child something that she knows will bring happiness and contentment to that child, then she is a "weak bumble claat mother" and she "a grow the boy dem like sissy"?

All I can say in response to that is: Thank you Almighty Father, that you gave me a "weak bumble claat mother" who loves me and was considerate enough, when I was a child, to give me things which made
my life a happier one, even though she could not always afford them. Also, thank you Father for giving her the kind of love that allows her to consider my needs and my wants even though my father did not care less about them. And finally, thank you Father for allowing my mother to "grow me like a sissy" so that I can be kind, considerate, attentive to the needs of others, loving, caring and, above all, a humble and peace loving person. Amen.

I would like to take this opportunity to give special praise and thanks to every "weak bumble claat mother" out there that is struggling to bring up a child with little or no help from the "strong bumble claat father". Keep up the good work, and remember: "A happy, contented and well balanced child is most likely to grow into a happy, contented and well balanced adult".

The truth a bun yuh bumble claat. Pickney fi learn fi understand an satisfy. If the money not avalable the pickney fi learn fi bumble claat do wid out it rasss claaat
Lorie
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:42:24 PM

sheesh just having my 11 and 4 year old around me every day is enough to make my day. They make me smile, cuss, but mostly smile though lol.
ms_sheesh
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:01:41 PM

Pussyhunter wrote:
A_Who_Dat wrote:
Pussyhunter wrote:

All I can say in response to that is: Thank you Almighty Father, that you gave me a "weak bumble claat mother" who loves me and was considerate enough, when I was a child, to give me things which made
my life a happier one, even though she could not always afford them. Also, thank you Father for giving her the kind of love that allows her to consider my needs and my wants even though my father did not care less about them. And finally, thank you Father for allowing my mother to "grow me like a sissy" so that I can be kind, considerate, attentive to the needs of others, loving, caring and, above all, a humble and peace loving person. Amen.

The truth a bun yuh bumble claat. Pickney fi learn fi understand an satisfy. If the money not avalable the pickney fi learn fi bumble claat do wid out it rasss claaat

EXCUSE ME, MR. P-HUNTER, I DON'T EVER REMEMBER WRITING THAT I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY THE GAME FOR MY SON. I COULD HAVE BOUGHT IT WHEN HE FIRST ASKED FOR IT WEEKS AGO...BUT I ALLOWED HIM THE CHANCE TO EARN IT, FOR HIM GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO WORK FOR IT, HE WAS REWARDED WITH IT. I DON'T SEE HOW YOU THINK THAT IS SPOILING HIM?
ALSO. HE IS A VERY GOOD STUDENT, AND IF HIS ENTERTAINMENT IS VIDEO GAMES AND HIS SCHOOL AND HOUSE WORK IS IN GOOD SHAPE, HE COULD HAVE MY VERY LAST DIME BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT. ITS BETTER FOR HIM TO GET FROM ME THAN TO GO LOOK FOR IT ON THE ROAD, AND FIND HIS SELF INTO A WORLD OF OTHER THINGS(GOD KNOWS WHAT)...SO YOU RAISE UR KIDS HOW YOU WANT TO, AND LEAVE MINES TO ME...
hungrymanxx
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 3:34:48 AM

I have two kids and I give them punishment for bad behaviors and reward for good behavior. I bought my son a laptop computer because he did very well in his GSAT examination. I gave my daughter a bicycle because she did the best in her class. I think kids should be rewarded for positive behaviors. This will help to mold their character and help them see that hard work can be very rewarding. Trust me, rewarding good behavior can motivate kids to do good.
ms_sheesh
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:15:58 PM

hungrymanxx wrote:
I have two kids and I give them punishment for bad behaviors and reward for good behavior. I bought my son a laptop computer because he did very well in his GSAT examination. I gave my daughter a bicycle because she did the best in her class. I think kids should be rewarded for positive behaviors. This will help to mold their character and help them see that hard work can be very rewarding. Trust me, rewarding good behavior can motivate kids to do good.

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!