Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Are women more family oriented than men? Options
hungrymanxx
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 5:16:48 AM
Groups: Member

I met a lady a couple years ago and we decided to enter into a verbal contract. I said: " I think you are wife material but right now I am working, going to school full time and so I am extremely busy for a committed relationship." We both decided to have friends with benefits relationship. That is, you take care of my needs and I take care of yours.

After a couple of weeks she wanted to breach the contract. She wanted more. She wanted us to live together, get married, and start a family. She started to use the pussy as a weapon against me in order to force me into submission. She conveniently forgot we entered into a verbal contract. I regretted at the time that it was not a written and signed contract because she denied reaching any agreement with me.

Does this means that women are more family oriented than men?

Is it that women are more emotional than men and so they are unable to handle superficial relationships?

Or is all about the biological clock which keeps on ticking?

Just trying to learn more about the opposite sex. I think the more we learn about each other is the happier we will be. Let me hear your views.
Curve Dick
Posted: Friday, July 16, 2010 7:27:10 AM

Groups: Member

i think women are unpreditable at times and sometime can be hard to understand,where we men just keep it simple