Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Athlete celebrating during sport event. Did Usain Bolt exhibit un-sportmanship? Options
Koolkat
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:42:57 PM
Groups: Member

How do you feel about athlete celebrating in sport event. Did Usain Bolt went too far celebrating ?
Koolkat
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:57:10 PM

I felt like Usain did something that no man on planet earth ever accomplished in a recorded sport event. Usain earned the right to celebrate as much as he wanted to. As long as he is been appropriate on the tracking field. Emotion will always take over further more it is a milestone achievement. Celebrating in a sportmanship manner helps make the sport event even more fun and increasing viewer's rating. Usain Bolt and Michael Phelp,USA enhance the Beijing Olympics and made the Beijing Olympics the success it is. On that note we could argue that the Olympic committee may need to look into having a new award "The Most outstanding athlete" of the Olympic. Usain would be in the top two runner up.
Dogg
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 11:44:56 AM

My immediate response after the 100m RECORD BREAKING run by Usain Bolt wuz "why da hell him didn't go for broke" and RASS run through da tape, like he did lata in da 200m.

Don't get me wrong, I love HIS celebration, but a time of, say 9.58 secs, would have been harder to beat dan Michael Johnson's 200m world record of 19.32 sec.
Kerrshay
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:19:55 PM

Oh please come on!!! No he didn't I just think he was just happy about his win and thing!!! The only person(s) who'd think that, are those who are jealous of him or grudge him for something OR JUST SIMPLY HATE HIM!!! Ummm..... everyone is different and expresses themselves differently, some people might boast and some jst lay flat! We all have different humours and personalities!!! A WIN IS JST A WIN SO EASY!!!
Dogg
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:12:02 PM

Kerrshay wrote:
Oh please come on!!! No he didn't I just think he was just happy about his win and thing!!! The only person(s) who'd think that, are those who are jealous of him or grudge him for something OR JUST SIMPLY HATE HIM!!! Ummm..... everyone is different and expresses themselves differently, some people might boast and some jst lay flat! We all have different humours and personalities!!! A WIN IS JST A WIN SO EASY!!!

Kerrshay: All wins are NOT the same. If one holds a WORLD RECORD for , say 30 years, one is IMMORTALISED by it.

I'm Xtremely ELATED for Usain's win, so is da Sport, da World and da UNIVERSE.
Kerrshay
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:54:18 PM

DID I SAY ALL WINS ARE THE SAME?? DOGGGGG! UMM AM SAYING THEY SHUD EASY AND LEAVE HIM ALONE OK??? DONT COMMENT ON WHAT I WROTE COMMENT ON THE MAIN TOPIC!! THANK YA.
Diamond26
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:43:18 PM

THE MAN WAS OVERLY EXITED COME ON YOU BREAK 2 WORLD RECORDS IN 1 EVENT/ WHO WOULDN'T BE EXCITED! I'M FUCKING PROUD OF HIM.HE MADE JAMAICA PROUD AND HE'S THE TALK OF THE WORLD(BEHIND MICHEAL PHELPS). SO I SAY BE HAPPY, BE MERRY, TEK YOU SHOES OFF,WALK BAREFOTT PON DI TRACK, DO THE "NO LINGA" KISS THE FLOOR CAUSE DEM CYAAN CHAT TO YOU. I AM ELATED THAT WE CAME OUT THIS YEAR AND GAVE IT TO THE WORLD. TRACK AND FIELD IS THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE OLYMPICS (SPEED). IT CARRIES THE MOST CROWD BECAUSE IT HAS YOU AT THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT. SO GIVE THE MAN A BREAK AND STOP HAT'N. ST8
Diamond26
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:45:28 PM

I'M NOT HATIN ON PHELPS EITHER CAUSE I WATCHED HIS EVENT AND TRUST ME DI MAN IS A HUMAN FISH OR A SHARK , WHICH ONE FASTER?.....HAHAHAAA

BIG UP EVERYBODY THAT RECIEVED A MEDAL , THEY ALL DESERVED IT!!
BIG UP ALL THE JAMAICAN TRACK AND FIELDERS.
Koolkat
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:32:46 PM

The story about Usain never end. Usain a NFL player. How credible is the rumors Dolphin trying to recruit Usain. Bill Parcel, VP\Manager is not the easiest guy to work with anyway. But Usain has the speed to run with the ball. The perfect body and maybe hand to protect the ball. I could see him with the proper training being on a NFL special team like a Kick Receiver anything which would involve running with the ball. Definately a touch Down. NFL need some real strong consist runner.
Koolkat
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:40:35 PM

By the way did the price of yam went through the roof yet. Yam Farmers get ready to produce more yam becuz there will b an increase in demand for more yam. It was reported on ESPN that Usain dad stated that the good Jamaican yam help build the lightning body of Usain. As a matter of fact dem reporter on ESPN called the newly popular Jamaican food Yaamm. What they know bout Yam.
Koolkat
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:10:19 PM

I totally agree with u regarding remember the other athlete who did a wonderful job. Medal or no medal. I get most of my story from ESPN and they just go crazy about Usain. I saw one story where they were using words to describe Tiger Wood when speaking about Usain. Words such as phenomenal, great athlete, best 'sprinter' on planet. Maybe the best we will see during our lifetime etc. Again Congratulation to the coaching staff and other athletes.
nuhknow
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:06:40 AM

Dem can't stop we, mek the man celebrate however him want, cause if it was anyone of us we would probably do the same or worst, look how the man star, Jah Know!!! big up yute dem can't stop u

dwayne_solja
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:25:38 AM

I don't kno bout anybody else, but mi like him vibes, him bring nuff excitement inna di ting. it mek mi feel even more proud even as a jamaican yuh zeet. a nuff ppl hate we enuh so we mus show off pan dem rass sometime mek dem feel like stale shit (chu yuh kno how mi hate america an dem). i am one of the athletes who neva mek it even to nashi finals so big up Usain.

if him a show off pan Asafa etc den dat a different ting, mi neva hear bout dat, but him wuda be a pussy fi dat>
Dogg
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:38:47 AM

Thanks Nuhkown, I could watch dat streamed video over and over AGAIN, even with a BBC flava.

Hey Kerrshay ma likkle sweetie, welcum 2 da FORUM, where U respond NOT ONLY to da topic BUT also to issues other ppl raise. Now dat's BLOGGING.

Further, Usain's OWN coach (Glen Mills) weighed-in on da issue, by saying "....if he had kept his focus, da experts suggest that he would have ran 9.55 secs" I REST ma CASE.
dwayne_solja
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:36:31 PM

ur missin di point. no matter wat dey say, usain's aim was not to break a record but to win jamaica's first gold in dat proud moment. this is wat usain said, regardless of his coach bcz his coach is not runnin. he got both so now wat he has is the gold, the record, and A LOT of space to break the record again. in my opinion dat is coincidental but perfect.
ColRam
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 7:08:55 PM

I know di Olympics done and gone but nobody cyan say nothing bout Jamaica. Dem just tek ova di track so. Big up to all a dem.
Koolkat
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:00:03 PM

Oh by the way CNN is reporting that Usain Bolt is scheduled to be on David Letterman on September 24, 2008. I know he will represent Ja well. Usain be proud and smart. The entire Sport World will be watching. Bring u a good agent. Cuz I know the sport world and big endorsement is waiting for you. U just need to sell ur self and hire u a good agent. I would not be surprised if he end up on the cover of Sport Illustration. I wish him good luck.
LowKey
Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 11:10:03 AM

From the desk of: "KEYCHOICE"

Speaking as an athlete and long time JOCK. I think people should stop! When they want to criticize an athlete for celebrating their accomplishments… I know the years of sacrifice and hard work required to become a champion and a WINNER …. As for as I am concern to all the Looser and Hater … EAT YA HEART OUT … and go cry to your mother …
Hate’n a celebration of achievements … Is a sure indication THAT you the hater are not worth of any form of CONSIDERATION … USAIN BOLT!!!!!
Dawg’d that ASS and I will take to my grave … the HAPPINESS I FELT FOR HIM AND HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT … AND NOTHING NEGATIVE WHITES AND LOOSER HAVE TO SAY …. HAS ANY MEANING WHATSOEVER … EXCEPT ….. to the BITCHES…IN THE CHEAP SEATS ... Most of the bitches complaining ... are HATE'N CUZ ... THE BLACK MAN ... RAN THAT AZZ N 2 DA GROUND! (and had mo, so he PUT ON A SHOW)

TRY LOVING WHAT THE MAN DID DO... NOT WANT HE DID NOT DO .... (He ran the race perfect) ... HE IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE PERFECT! .... U fuck for Brains....

1 LOVE BABY ...
Oh, and when USAIN BOLT, STEP'D OUT AND STRETCHED OUT ... HE TOOK US WITH HIM ... JA! PLEASE BLESS DA MAN FOR LIFE ... HEZ ALRIGHT!

LowKey
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 2:09:01 AM

From the desk of: "KeyChoice"

DON'T BELIEVE THAT LIGHTING DOES NOT STRIKE TWICE >>> LIGHTING USAIN BOLT!!! STRUCK AGAIN TA DAY IN CANADA >> IN THE RAN NO LESS ... DON'T TELL ME A NIGGA ... CAN'T FLY!

1 Love Baby

DAZ MI BROTHER ..>> FUCK THAT DUMB SHIT SOME OF YOU FOOL AZZ NIGGA TALK ... THAT NIGGA MAKEZ MY HEART SWELL WITH AFRICAN PRIDE! BELIEVE THAT SHIT ...

reBIRTH OF THE 1968 OLYMPICS > I know lotz of you bitch mutterfucker KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER (because YOU ARE NOT LIFE TIME JOCKZ>>> REFER TO >> The 1968 Olympics Black Power salute was a noted black civil rights protest and one of the most overtly political statements[1] in the 110 year history of the modern Olympic Games. African American athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos performed the Power to the People salute at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City. GO READ THE SHIT IF YA WANNA LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BEING >>> A BLACK