Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Hot Wet Night Options
TONG_IT_DEEP
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:39:47 PM

Groups: Member

I must say that I have been on a date for the first time where there were no rules or hang ups. I met a bisexual femlae who very much into women as men. she was hot hott hottt and she was sexy sexier sexiet. she was a true reflection of feminity and sensual seductress. she was all about being a woman on our first date. I had my drinks spilled all over my jeans when she exposed no-panty night and made it claer that we were not into no blue drama, everything was for up to grab, and grab I did. we went to this sacred night ouot restauarnt where i was introduced to her lover, a female, extremely sexy. I took a gasp and was wondering what the night wass gonna unfold if i can hardly hold my breath. well i guess i was right. we drank and dance the night away until our drinks began to develop the right ideas for closing the night. we were so closely knitt together on the dance floor with at times her tits peaked in my chess becuase of her skimpily clad clothing. All i have to say is this, it wasnt me alone when we left the restaurant. I was totally in heaven, when i woke up without getting a drop of sleep. these girls really know how to have funnnnnnnnnn
africanstar
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2007 2:25:48 PM

yeah right in your dreams so keep dreaming
Dogg
Posted: Friday, August 1, 2008 12:46:43 AM

Africanstar, U mus av been dat FLY pon da wall 2 know is lie him telling