Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

Why is it that when women get together all dem talk bout a buddy? Options
longilala
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2008 10:35:39 PM

Groups: Member

I work somewhere where 99%of the employees are women:d/ and when them on break and start chat it frighten me cause when mi an mi bredren dem a hole a reason we no so nasty dem talk ow dem fling it pan di man an quint it an lef im a talk inna all manner a foreign language an how dem affi sort out im food an ting an how when dem say pussy im caan seh im tired,an when u see dem a road fi gi dem a talk an start tell dem wha u waah do dem dem skin up dem nose like u smell like shit.
terry1
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:08:28 PM

well in truth and in fact is a topic that most women relate to whether it be good or bad or indifferent. is a topic that never get stale especially if is a man weh ruff a street and week in the sheets. but by the way a d same thing with men them more graphic with descriptions though.
AtlSlim
Posted: Monday, September 1, 2008 8:47:59 AM

I can't do it. What I do in the bedroom with me and my man is our business. No other female needs to know what it's like or what we are doing. I prefer to keep my sexual episodes to myselfShhh
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:28:45 PM

Well, as I say we try to get away from the original design and directive...be fruitful and multiply. Men and Women talk, we both have sex. Social constraints, culture and personal belief intersect the drive to forfill the biological imparative which is expressed in many forms one of which is talking, day dreaming and styles, I am not a Country Gentleman..I'm more of a Hood Type..Country... Thugish..just raw wit it in thought, speech, and action...fact iz most human being thing about sex err few minutes.
LOL
and Slim....I know what you and yo ole man be doing...FUCK'N lolahhahlol>or you would not be his lady and he would not be yo ole man...Elementary...Anxious
stainnlless29
Posted: Friday, December 5, 2008 8:56:58 PM

WELL MI LOVE WHEN MI GI HER A GOOD FUCK AND SUCK AND SHI GUH TELL HER FREN AND DEM HIDE AND COME FI FI DEM OWN TO lol
HOW YOU MEAN NO SHE GUH TELL DEM ? SUH DEM WAA KNO WHA SHI A TALK BOUT SUH DEM COME TRY FIND OUT